Copper and Nicrosil and Harmonium Hypothesis

StanLemon

I've got an idea in my head that through some combination of Copper, Nicrosil, and Harmonium that it would be able to duplicate the memories held in a Coppermind and transfer them to multiple individuals. My basic reasoning for this is that everything in a Metalmind is some kind of Investiture and Harmonium is able to duplicate the at the very least the Investiture from Allomancy and Feruchemy.

20 hours ago, Oversleep said:

This is already possible by coppermind medallions (like the coin that Wax taps at the end of BoM).

I don't think I got my meaning across in my original post. With a coppermind medallion, at least as far as we know, it works just like a normal coppermind where the person storing the memory still loses the memory while anyone can access those memories. What my original post was trying to say is that maybe there is a way for the memory to be fully duplicated so that the person storing can retain the memory and someone else can access the duplicated memory for themselves.

1 hour ago, StanLemon said:

I don't think I got my meaning across in my original post. With a coppermind medallion, at least as far as we know, it works just like a normal coppermind where the person storing the memory still loses the memory while anyone can access those memories. What my original post was trying to say is that maybe there is a way for the memory to be fully duplicated so that the person storing can retain the memory and someone else can access the duplicated memory for themselves.

I doubt Kelsier is just getting rid of these memories permanently. Duplicating memory is probably done by Compounding copper.

• Chaos locked this topic