Guess That Cosmere Character! Forum Edition!

Kidpen

2 hours ago, Ooklas_Unbounded! said:

Ok.... um Thude? Was that a listener from Roshar or a guy from Aether of Night? I don't remember!

He’s from Roshar, he disagrees with Eshonai about stormform and rather than gathering up those who didn’t want to take stormfrom he helps them escape. I also already guessed him :mellow:

Can we guess more than once? I still have plenty ideas...

Davim?

Ok, to recap, we know this character is a singer and is spoken to by Venli. 

Singers that have been guessed:
Eshonai
Thude - dissented when Eshonai wanted all the singers to take stormform, and escaped with some of the other singers
Demid - Venli's once-mate
Rlain
Sah - Kaladin and Moash both meet him
Venli
Eshonai's mother
Zuln - Council of five: dullform
Khen - leader of the group of singers that Kaladin meets
Vai - Sah's daugther
Klade - Council of five: member that was part of the Council that ordered Gavilar's death

Fused that have been guessed, because I'm unsure if fused are singers, in the same way that Heralds were once human but aren't really any more...
Leshwi - fused that Moash "kills"
Abaray - according to the coppermind he gave Amaram the stone with Yelig-Nar

I'm certainly not making any traction here, but am going to make two guesses because we're struggling here:
Hariel - the fused that inhabits Demid's body
or
Davim - Council of five: workform

Is there a part in OB where Venli tries talking to an insane fused? And since the fused is crazy they don't talk back to her, hence the clue "was talked to by Venli?" I could be making up this memory...

Edited by Aerim

I thought there was one point in OB where Venli goes to her ship cabin on the sea near Thaylen City and maybe an unnamed crazy Fused giggles or laughs and then there is another Fused that talks to her. The name escapes me if the Fused was named. He would give Venli her instructions. When to give speeches and when to go to her "home."