Guess That Cosmere Character! Forum Edition!

Kidpen

49 minutes ago, ashwastaken said:

Dalinar?

Not quite the Blackthorn…….

Hail to the King

Suspicious Minds 

Free Fallin 

Brothers under the Sun

Another one bites the dust

(I’ll be gone for the weekend so I’ll give a hint. They are blood related to two of the guesses so far) if someone is sure they have it right they can take it next. 

Edited by Shinwarrior

5 hours ago, Shinwarrior said:

Not quite the Blackthorn…….

Hail to the King

Suspicious Minds 

Free Fallin 

Brothers under the Sun

Another one bites the dust

(I’ll be gone for the weekend so I’ll give a hint. They are blood related to two of the guesses so far) if someone is sure they have it right they can take it next. 

I would guess Gavilar. Bloodrelated to Elhokar and Dalinar, formerly King of Alethkar, keeping a lot of secrets, having this big fall with Szeth and the balcony, being brother of Dalinar and biting the dust for the rest of the story.

Since Shinwarrior is off, I would put this up for discussion. If anyone has a better guess, he/she can have a go, and if you guys agree with me, I'll go ahead and take the next round.

And if anyone disagrees with any of this but has no other guess to solve, we could also just do a freebie round. Anyway, the show must go on! :D

5 hours ago, Marukka said:

I would guess Gavilar. Bloodrelated to Elhokar and Dalinar, formerly King of Alethkar, keeping a lot of secrets, having this big fall with Szeth and the balcony, being brother of Dalinar and biting the dust for the rest of the story.

Since Shinwarrior is off, I would put this up for discussion. If anyone has a better guess, he/she can have a go, and if you guys agree with me, I'll go ahead and take the next round.

And if anyone disagrees with any of this but has no other guess to solve, we could also just do a freebie round. Anyway, the show must go on! :D

Im pretty sure that was the answer 

2 hours ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Shallan.

Nope

2 hours ago, AceBassMan said:

Kaladin

Nope

Not Elhokar
Not Shallan
Not Kaladin

1. This character was not very good at their original job.
2. This character is better at their new job, which carries much more responsibility.
3. Some characters have one of the things this character has two of.

9 hours ago, Marukka said:

Nope

Nope

Not Elhokar
Not Shallan
Not Kaladin

1. This character was not very good at their original job.
2. This character is better at their new job, which carries much more responsibility.
3. Some characters have one of the things this character has two of.

Sazed, I think. Though... does he fit #1?

Edited by ElMonoEstupendo

33 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Sazed, I think. Though... does he fit #1?

Yes he does. As a Terrisman he used to be a servent but once mentions to Vin that he seemed not to be good as that. Iirc. ^_^

And you messed up my clue #4, I was really hoping I would get to "But a lot of characters have the thing(s) this character has none of." :D

Anyway, nice work, take it away!