Kidpen

Guess That Cosmere Character! Forum Edition!

10,634 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Cor, that was a tough one. I feel I must respond in kind.

  1. This character is an explorer.

Vathi

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Vathi

Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.
Edited by ElMonoEstupendo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.

Must be a trap. :huh:

Gavilar?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marukka said:

Must be a trap. :huh:

Gavilar?

A trap? I wouldn't lay such a thing.

Not Gavilar.
Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.
  3. This character has heard Rhythms and Tones.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

A trap? I wouldn't lay such a thing.

Not Gavilar.
Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.
  3. This character has heard Rhythms and Tones.

Timbre?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Timbre?

We do meet her family, but not Timbre.
Not Gavilar.
Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.
  3. This character has heard Rhythms and Tones.
  4. This character's partner is very important.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eshonai (not sure if she fits the last clue)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

We do meet her family, but not Timbre.
Not Gavilar.
Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.
  3. This character has heard Rhythms and Tones.
  4. This character's partner is very important.

Navani?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, #1_Taln_Fan said:

Eshonai (not sure if she fits the last clue)

 

19 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Navani?

Neither Eshonai nor Navani, but one of you is very close.
Not Timbre.
Not Gavilar.
Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.
  3. This character has heard Rhythms and Tones.
  4. This character's partner is very important.
  5. This character is not named or seen on-screen, but we know details of their appearance.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

 

Neither Eshonai nor Navani, but one of you is very close.
Not Timbre.
Not Gavilar.
Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.
  3. This character has heard Rhythms and Tones.
  4. This character's partner is very important.
  5. This character is not named or seen on-screen, but we know details of their appearance.

Essu's father?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Essu's father?

Not Essu's father, but I like your thinking.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

 

Neither Eshonai nor Navani, but one of you is very close.
Not Timbre.
Not Gavilar.
Not Vathi.

  1. This character is an explorer.
  2. This character has a family we know well.
  3. This character has heard Rhythms and Tones.
  4. This character's partner is very important.
  5. This character is not named or seen on-screen, but we know details of their appearance.

The Sibling's sibling?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Marukka said:

The Sibling's sibling?

The Ssibling? Or Sibled. Not them.

3 minutes ago, CallsignZen said:

eshonai’s father?

Correct! Eshonai and Venli's father, Jaxlim's mate, who is mentioned I think only three times.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

The Ssibling? Or Sibled. Not them.

Correct! Eshonai and Venli's father, Jaxlim's mate, who is mentioned I think only three times.

wow, good character!

1. this character was executed 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CallsignZen said:

wow, good character!

1. this character was executed 

Father Bin

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marukka said:

Father Bin

it is not Father Bin

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CallsignZen said:

wow, good character!

1. this character was executed 

Camon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is not Father Bin

it is not Camon

1. this character was executed

2. this character is devout

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CallsignZen said:

it is not Father Bin

it is not Camon

1. this character was executed

2. this character is devout

Pai

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CallsignZen said:

1. this character was executed

2. this character is devout

Miles

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marukka said:

Pai

it is pai!

that one was easy haha

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CallsignZen said:

it is pai!

that one was easy haha

She might have had a short screen time, but she left a powerful impression. Great choice! :)

Let's try videogames again!

1.Metal Gear Solid

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Marukka said:

She might have had a short screen time, but she left a powerful impression. Great choice! :)

Let's try videogames again!

1.Metal Gear Solid

Kaladin.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Kaladin.

Nope

Not Kaladin

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Agents of Mayham

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.