Kidpen

Guess That Cosmere Character! Forum Edition!

11,459 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Noril?

Correct! I'm astounded nobody guessed Kaladin. Trap unsprung.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Correct! I'm astounded nobody guessed Kaladin. Trap unsprung.

I actually really thought of him, but since you already posted the bonus clue I thought that that would be way to easy. And clue 4 pointed straight at Noril when I thougzt about chosing between the two. Great choice and awesome clues!

1. This character has not suffered (at least not as of this time).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marukka said:

I actually really thought of him, but since you already posted the bonus clue I thought that that would be way to easy. And clue 4 pointed straight at Noril when I thougzt about chosing between the two. Great choice and awesome clues!

1. This character has not suffered (at least not as of this time).

The Yezier Princess?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

The Yezier Princess?

Nope

Not the Yezier Princess

1. This character has not suffered (at least not as of this time).
2. This character has no prejudices.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marukka said:

Nope

Not the Yezier Princess

1. This character has not suffered (at least not as of this time).
2. This character has no prejudices.

Stick?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marukka said:

Nope

Not the Yezier Princess

1. This character has not suffered (at least not as of this time).
2. This character has no prejudices.

Wow, that eliminates an awful lot of people.

Nightblood? Can you be prejudiced against Evil?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Stick?

Nope

31 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Wow, that eliminates an awful lot of people.

Nightblood? Can you be prejudiced against Evil?

Nope

Not the Yezier Princess
Not Stick
Not Nightblood

1. This character has not suffered (at least not as of this time).
2. This character has no prejudices.
3.This character has been a welcome surprise.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Nope

Nope

Not the Yezier Princess
Not Stick
Not Nightblood

1. This character has not suffered (at least not as of this time).
2. This character has no prejudices.
3.This character has been a welcome surprise.

Awww Oroden?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Awww Oroden?

Yes, the little cutie! :D

Your turn! ^_^

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Yes, the little cutie! :D

Your turn! ^_^

Glad he got the spotlight :D Alright:

1. Should Have Known Better

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Glad he got the spotlight :D Alright:

1. Should Have Known Better

Rayse.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Glad he got the spotlight :D Alright:

1. Should Have Known Better

I'm actually terrified of what BS has in store for him. :o

And: Vivenna?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Glad he got the spotlight :D Alright:

1. Should Have Known Better

The Lord Ruler

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Rayse.

Lol, not the obviously evil Rayse

1 hour ago, Marukka said:

I'm actually terrified of what BS has in store for him. :o

And: Vivenna?

Good guess, not the oblivious Vivenna, and yeah oof Oroden doesn't have rainbows ahead of him :unsure:

21 minutes ago, Shinwarrior said:

The Lord Ruler

Lol, not the unprepared Lord Ruler

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

Shallan?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Shallan?

Not the subversive Shallan.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AceBassMan said:

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

Rysn

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shinwarrior said:

Rysn

Not the caretaking Rysn.

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

3. You're Gonna Lose That Girl

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Not the caretaking Rysn.

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

3. You're Gonna Lose That Girl

Lift?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shinwarrior said:

Lift?

Not the irresponsible Lift

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Not the caretaking Rysn.

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

3. You're Gonna Lose That Girl

Susebron? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Susebron? 

Not the ignorant Susebron.

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

3. You're Gonna Lose That Girl

4. Maxwell's Silver Hammer

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Not the ignorant Susebron.

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

3. You're Gonna Lose That Girl

4. Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Marsh!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Shinwarrior said:

Marsh!

Not the death-dealing Marsh.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AceBassMan said:

Not the ignorant Susebron.

1. Should Have Known Better

2. And Your Bird Can Sing

3. You're Gonna Lose That Girl

4. Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Kaladin? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.