Kidpen

Guess That Cosmere Character! Forum Edition!

11,841 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chinkoln said:

 

 

 

Not Lift

Not Kaladin

Not Adolin

Not Halam Khal

1. Is considered the best option to inherit someone’s Shards, if the current Shardbearer were to fall

2. Opposes new ideas and dramatic change

Zahel.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Marukka said:

The Stormfather?

 

5 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Wax

 

5 hours ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Zahel.

 

3 hours ago, AceBassMan said:

General Khal

None of them

1. Is considered the best option to inherit someone’s Shards, if the current Shardbearer were to fall

2. Opposes new ideas and dramatic change

3. Fought at the Shattered Plains
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

 

 

 

None of them

1. Is considered the best option to inherit someone’s Shards, if the current Shardbearer were to fall

2. Opposes new ideas and dramatic change

3. Fought at the Shattered Plains

Dalinar?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

 

 

 

None of them

1. Is considered the best option to inherit someone’s Shards, if the current Shardbearer were to fall

2. Opposes new ideas and dramatic change

3. Fought at the Shattered Plains

Amaram?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mathiau said:

Dalinar?

 

32 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Amaram?

Nope

1. Is considered the best option to inherit someone’s Shards, if the current Shardbearer were to fall

2. Opposes new ideas and dramatic change

3. Fought at the Shattered Plains

4. Fought as part of a warpair 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

 

Nope

1. Is considered the best option to inherit someone’s Shards, if the current Shardbearer were to fall

2. Opposes new ideas and dramatic change

3. Fought at the Shattered Plains

4. Fought as part of a warpair 

Thude?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Thude?

Ya

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Ya

Nice choice and great clues! Took me a while to get the first one even though because it was so literal! :D

1. This character was brutally murdered.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Nice choice and great clues! Took me a while to get the first one even though because it was so literal! :D

1. This character was brutally murdered.

Father Binn

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Father Binn

Nope

1. This character was brutally murdered.
2. This character was very perceptive.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marukka said:

Nope

1. This character was brutally murdered.
2. This character was very perceptive.

Roial.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Roial.

Nope

Not Father Binn
Not Roial

1. This character was brutally murdered.
2. This character was very perceptive.
3. This characters death was motivational in a very specific way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AceBassMan said:

Camon?

Nope

Not Father Binn
Not Roial
Not Camon

1. This character was brutally murdered.
2. This character was very perceptive.
3. This characters death was motivational in a very specific way.
4. This character was married.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Nope

Not Father Binn
Not Roial
Not Camon

1. This character was brutally murdered.
2. This character was very perceptive.
3. This characters death was motivational in a very specific way.
4. This character was married.

Shashara.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Shashara.

Nice one, but nope. :)

Not Father Binn
Not Roial
Not Camon
Not Shashara

1. This character was brutally murdered.
2. This character was very perceptive.
3. This characters death was motivational in a very specific way.
4. This character was married.
5. This character was innocent.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelsier

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Nice one, but nope. :)

Not Father Binn
Not Roial
Not Camon
Not Shashara

1. This character was brutally murdered.
2. This character was very perceptive.
3. This characters death was motivational in a very specific way.
4. This character was married.
5. This character was innocent.

Goradel? No, he wasn't noted for his perception.
Evi? No, same problem.
Kelsier? No, he's far from innocent.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

Kelsier

Nope but close!

3 minutes ago, ElMonoEstupendo said:

Goradel? No, he wasn't noted for his perception.
Evi? No, same problem.
Kelsier? No, he's far from innocent.

Absolutely right on all accounts!

1. This character was brutally murdered.
2. This character was very perceptive.
3. This characters death was motivational in a very specific way.
4. This character was married.
5. This character was innocent.
Bonus:

Spoiler

This character loved flowers despite never seing a real one.

Three, two, one...GO!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mare

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

Mare

Yes, the poor Mare, dying thinking Kelsier hated her. :(

Your turn! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am kinda busy today, and I won’t have time to come up with clues and stuff, so @Anarchy can do it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.