Guess That Cosmere Character! Forum Edition!

Kidpen

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nope to all of those.

1. This character is a woodworker.

2. This character is a minor character.

3. This character is an acquaintance of an antagonist.

This still leaves a large number of protagonist aligned characters open on Scadrial, lol! But I’m guessing that isn’t what you meant...

Ral or Herli?

6 minutes ago, Honorless said:

the Sadeas carpenter who tried to assassinate the Kholins? 

No.

1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Ral or Herli?

Nope.

1. This character is a woodworker

2. This character is a minor character.

3. This character is an acquaintance of an antagonist.

4. This character makes wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Chiri-Chiri<3 said:

Hi, can I just make a new one or do I have to wait for the last one to be guessed right?

I´ll just start. (it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission)

1. This Character is bigger than a human

Is it the Koloss named Human?

Oops, sorry, @Chiri-Chiri<3 I totally forgot there was a game ongoing! It's probably better to complete the ongoing round first. Sorry! You were probably looking forward to conducting one... well, you can still play as a guesser with us, then you can conduct the next round!

Usually the winner of the prev round is the next guesser... oh well, after you, we can just pit whoever guesses Nameless' character right and whoever guesses your character right into a battle to the death! They can get out of the battle to the death by bribing me! (I'm just joking about the last part, the bribing part, not the death match part, I'll never accept bribes! I have honor!)

Edited by Honorless

1 minute ago, Honorless said:

Oops, sorry, @Chiri-Chiri<3 I totally forgot there was a game ongoing! Sorry! You were probably looking forward to conducting one... well, you can still play as a guesser with us, then you can conduct the next round!

Usually the winner of the prev round is the next guesser... oh well, after you, we can just pit whoever guesses Nameless' character right and whoever guesses your character right into a battle to the death! They can get out of the battle to the death by bribing me! (I'm just joking about the last part, the bribing part, not the death match part, I'll never accept bribes! I have honor!)

It was like 10 days ago and I have no Idea. who nameless wanted us to guess. But if i guess wrong we will get a 5. clue.

How long are we supposed to wait? 20 Rosharan hours?

Spoiler

that woul be 1000 Minutes or something

But I´ll guess Robert Jordan, because he made the Wheel of Time @Nameless

Are there rules where the info must be found?
So if there is a detail in a picture of the leatherbound edition and I use that as a clue it would not be fair. Should everything be available in the coppermind? That would help with factchecking but also with guessing

30 minutes ago, Chiri-Chiri<3 said:

It was like 10 days ago and I have no Idea. who nameless wanted us to guess. But if i guess wrong we will get a 5. clue.

How long are we supposed to wait? 20 Rosharan hours?

Reveal hidden contents

that woul be 1000 Minutes or something

But I´ll guess Robert Jordan, because he made the Wheel of Time @Nameless

Are there rules where the info must be found?
So if there is a detail in a picture of the leatherbound edition and I use that as a clue it would not be fair. Should everything be available in the coppermind? That would help with factchecking but also with guessing

Hmm... we typically wait a day or two so people get time to guess (I know, soooo slooooow!) But this place is global, so timezones, plus irl stuff keeps players busy too so it's only polite to wait a bit

Edited by Honorless

This is my first one. I will try to start with an easy one before jumping into the super obscure.

1. This character is related to a merchant.

EDIT: I apologize if I shouldn’t have posted mine too soon. If I needed to wait, let me know and I will delete it. The rules aren’t clear on the first post, so I just jumped to the end.

Edited by animalia

18 minutes ago, Chiri-Chiri<3 said:

@The One Ring I am sorry, but it is not that awesome character.
It is indeed that Tai-Na. Relu-na is the name. 
@Honorless You guessed right! great! I am happy now. 
Looking forward to your clues ;)

Uh... I just saw:

1 hour ago, AonDii said:

Relu-na

So technically, he won. Oh well, I was just late, I still got it right!