So lets hear everyone's favorite excerpts.

GCBL

“That’s the most ridiculous piece of advice I’ve ever been given.”

“You should rub yourself with curry and go prancing through the camp singing Horneater lullabies.”

Kaladin looked at Lopen, incredulous. “What?”

“See? Now the bit about the hat is only the second most ridiculous piece of advice you’ve ever been given, so you should try it.

I love Lopen.

The Parshendi epigraphs as a whole were chilling, ever so gradually. 

However, "I stand against the one who saved my life. I protect the one who killed my promises. I raise my hand. The storm responds." has to be my favorite line. It gives me the shivers every time.

“Stretch forth thy hand!”

He reached out a trembling hand. Moash hesitated.

Wind blew in the opening in the wall, and Syl’s ribbon of light became mist, a form she often took. Silver mist, which grew larger, coalesced before Kaladin, extending into his hand.

Glowing, brilliant, a Shardblade emerged from the mist, vivid blue light shining from swirling patterns along its length.

Kaladin gasped a deep breath as if coming fully awake for the first time. The entire hallway went black as the Stormlight in every lamp down the length of the hall winked out.

For a moment, they stood in darkness.

Then Kaladin exploded with Light.

She would never know the answers.

No.

Perfectly sums up Jasnah.

Sadeas climbed the mounting block the groom had set out. Getting onto a horse in Shardplate could be dangerous to the animal if not done correctly. Besides, he'd once had a stirrup snap on him when he stepped into it to haul himself into the saddle. He'd ended up on his backside.

Made the entire viewpoint bearable XD

At the rear of Rysn's boat, Kylrm - head of their guards -played with her parasol, opening it and closing is again. He seemed to consider it a wondrous invention, though they'd been popular in Thaylenah for ages now.

of course Syl said in his head. I'm not the one we've been waiting on

I was only as dead as your oaths, Kaladin

Palona smiled. "Winds know you're not the first stray he's bought home. Some of us even end up staying."

...can I just put down the whole book as my favourite quote?

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this one yet...

"My father," Adolin said with a grunt, sweat from his nose dripping down onto the blade of the knife, "thinks I'm a better man than he is." He strained, and felt Sadeas' grip weaken. "Unfortunately for you, he's wrong."
Sadeas whimpered.
With a surge, Adolin forced the blade up past Sadeas' nose and into the eye socket -- piercing the eye like a ripe berry -- then rammed it home into the brain.
Sadeas shook for a moment, blood pooling around the blade as Adolin worked it to be certain.

Emphasis mine.

Whether or not you think Adolin's actions were right, I'm sure we can all agree this passage is chalk-full of awesomesauce.

Edited by Gamma Fiend

Two faves, one that others have mentioned (on another thread), and one that they haven't:

• "Honor is dead...But I'll see what I can do..." This SO captures Kaladin's character and his role in the saga's plot.
  • "Oh...I don't mean the Almighty. Tanavast was a fine enough fellow - bought me drinks once - but he was not God." I loved the casualness with which he tosses off the Honor Shardholder as a good guy. What must Jasnah have thought!

HE COMES FOR YOU, LITTLE TRAITOR. I AM SORRY.

Something rose before Kaladin. A second storm, one of red lightning, so enormous as to make the continent—the world itself—into nothing by comparison. Everything fell into its shadow.
I AM SORRY, the Stormfather said. HE COMES.

Syl spun about, twisting this way, then that. Her small eyes opened wide. “He’s coming.”
“Who? The storm?”
“The one who hates,” she whispered. “The darkness inside. Kaladin, he’s watching. Something’s going to happen. Something bad.”

An odd pick, maybe, but this would seem to be our first glimpse at the terrifying might of Odium.  The fact that he was talking personal interest in the Szeth/Kaladin confrontation is sort of the cherry on top of the nightmare sundae.

Wow I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet. Its the only time I can remember actually standing up and fist pumping while reading a book.

“I should have practiced more with the sword,” he muttered.

Oh. That’s right. You probably want me to be a spear, don’t you?

The weapon fuzzed to mist, then elongated and grew into the shape of a silvery spear, with glowing, swirling glyphs along the sharpened sides of the spearhead.

“Stretch forth thy hand!”

He reached out a trembling hand. Moash hesitated.

Wind blew in the opening in the wall, and Syl’s ribbon of light became mist, a form she often took. Silver mist, which grew larger, coalesced before Kaladin, extending into his hand.

Glowing, brilliant, a Shardblade emerged from the mist, vivid blue light shining from swirling patterns along its length.

Kaladin gasped a deep breath as if coming fully awake for the first time. The entire hallway went black as the Stormlight in every lamp down the length of the hall winked out.

For a moment, they stood in darkness.

Then Kaladin exploded with Light.

I made a sound effect when that last line went off. Something along the lines of yelling "BOOOF!"

Which chapter? I never noticed, but it sounds amusing :)

Chapter 55: The Rules of the Game. It's a pretty fun chapter, except the last part when Amaram was proclaimed head of the Knights Radiant.

"You!" - Kaladin, Adolin, and Shallan (in the same chapter, but on three separate albeit related occurences)

Oh yes, wonderful. Although I do find myself wishing that "Me!" had been the response all three times. I have to say my favorite quote is: 

"Hello, a cheerful voice said in his head. Would you like to destroy some evil today?" (Apologies if it's not perfect, I don't have my text with me at the moment)

"You monster," Kaladin said. "You waited until I was relaxed, then threw me."

-chapter 25 "Monsters"

And Kaladin laughs, truly laughs, and for a moment, everything was beautiful.

Sebarial raised a cup of wine toward Dalinar. “Hope you don’t mind,” Sebarial said. “We liberated your stores. They were blowing past at the time, headed for certain doom.”

Dalinar stared at them. Palona even had a novel out and was reading.

Most fun/unexpected thing in the book, bit cliche but dam good.

"My other hand?" Lopen said.  "The one that was cut off long ago, eaten by a fearsome beast?  It is making a rude gesture toward you right now.  I thought you would wish to know, so that you can prepare to be insulted". 

Hehe, ya gotta love Lopen.  It's not my absolute favorite, that would be the moment Kaladin speaks the second Ideal and Syl comes back.  That, however, has already been mentioned several times, and this was my favorite Lopen line in this book.  As such, it deserved mention.  :P

• 1 month later...

"Yield," Kaladin growled, "Or do I get to kill my second Shardbearer?"

"You. Will. Not. Have. Him." - Kaladin

"It's perfectly clear to us," Syl said. "You're the strange ones. Break a rock, and it's still there. Break a spren, and she's still there. Sort of. Break a person, and something leaves. Something changes. What's left is just meat. You're weird."

Kaladin prepared to swing up into the seat beside the carriage driver, then stopped.
“You!” he said, pointing at the driver.
“Me!” the King’s Wit replied from where he sat holding the reins.

Adolin climbed out to await her, straightening his jacket, polishing the buttons on one sleeve. He glanced up towards the driver’s seat, then started.
"You!" Adolin exclaimed.
"Me!" Wit replied. He swung down from the top of the carriage and performed a flowery bow.

She suddenly started, eyes widening. She pointed at Wit with her freehand.
"You!" Shallan exclaimed.
"Yes, yes. People certainly are very good at identifying me today. Perhaps I need to wear -"
Wit cut off as Shallan lunged at him. Kaladin dropped to the ground, reaching for his side knife, then hesitated as Shallan grabbed Wit in an embrace, her head against his chest, her eyes squeezed shut.

I was dying of laughter all throughout this scene. The other hilarious part was Adolin's inability to believe that Shallan hugged Wit...