Well, this is a thing

AonEne

It says to introduce myself, so here I am!

I'm a normal person, and not secretly Odium's sister at all. I've been into Brandon's stuff since...I don't even know, thought it's probably been less time than I think. I found this website not long ago, and looked through it a little. Took me some time to decide to get an account, but then I did, and now I'm here. Oh, and I'm Mormon.

I really don't know what else to say, sooo...anyone have any recommendations on what to do here, or where to go? I'd appreciate it! (Thank Adonalsium for spellcheck, apparently I can't spell appreciate for the life of me) 

Edit two years later: I’m cringing so hard agh 

Edited by AonEne

Thanks!

AonEne.exe has stopped responding. There are too many great characters to count! Ack

Also, by the way, can someone tell me how to put words under your username? For example, your says Would look good on Megan, etc, etc.

Did it work?

Edit: Yes!

Edited  by Sprene
That moment when you go back to some of your first posts and they have bad grammar and it hurts your soul.

Edited by AonEne
that moment when you've ascended beyond grammar (though not the cringe haha kill me)

On 3/26/2018 at 6:25 AM, ElephantEarwax said:

Yes

Thank ya muchly

On 3/26/2018 at 7:34 AM, Tineye Navigator said:

Welcome AonEne! I see that you've been here just over one day, and you already have the most "Liked Content" for the day of March 25th. 

Not only do you worldhop with sugar, but you used a connection metalmind on us so that we all instantly love you. 

Very clever...

...CRAP SPARKS THEY'RE ON TO ME

Get me outta here, Khriss! They know about the metalminds! Abort! Abort!

But in all seriousness, thank you. I guess you guys are just awesome for liking my stuff.

• 7 months later...
On 3/24/2018 at 8:58 PM, AonEne said:

And about the sig, thank you :-)

Hey, There is something on the shard called double posting. We tend to look down on it. It is where you post twice in a row. You can go back and edit your previous message to include it. :P

2 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

Hey, There is something on the shard called double posting. We tend to look down on it. It is where you post twice in a row. You can go back and edit your previous message to include it. :P

Goat I love you but I will smack you :P *calls upon eldritch magic to settle the thread from being necroed*

Welcome to the- now, wait a moment

Oh my, is this Ene's intro thread, this is weird

20 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

Nice

Edited by Honorless

Okay, as funny as this is, I'm locking it now - also why do you guys keep upvoting my intro it was the worst :P

"I'm a normal person, and not secretly Odium's sister at all." WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS HUMOR

• AonEne locked this topic