Brandon's answers in Houston 3/11 signing

PadraicSeebrr

I believe that Khriss was in the original draft of White Sand (from Writing Excuses, so no spoiler). Also, she's still in there, the female protagonist.

If this is bad, then please take it down or tell me.

Edited by bartbug

Someone knowing much more than Hoid seems odd, unless she has a Shard or is running a spy network. If it were magic giving her more knowledge than Hoid, he could just acquire the magic somehow.

Maybe Hoid spends too much of his time hiding from Odium and the 17th Shard, and helping random people in strange places?

Well if you think about it stormlight almost has to end bad. I mean if you defeat Odium then what's the 3rd Mistborn trilogy going to be about?

Unless they release him or he's(odium) somehow holding back whatever is opposing Adonalsium and defeating him makes things worse.

Well, considering he's spied on Bridge 4 without being noticed, I'm guessing that Nazh is not a dragon.

Technically, this could be easily circumvented by allowing dragons to shapeshift, which is a popular trope.

I believe that Khriss was in the original draft of White Sand (from Writing Excuses, so no spoiler). Also, she's still in there, the female protagonist.

If this is bad, then please take it down or tell me.

Aha! I figured that we'd find one or both of these people in the unpublished stuff. And I'm 200 pages into WoR now, and seeing that several of the pictures are signed by Nazh...it's super cool :3 Have we seen the name before now, though?

• 2 weeks later...

There is a point in the book where Kaladin notices an ardent hanging around bridge four. When he asks Rock about it, he says that the ardent's been trying to draw pictures of bridgemen. They write it off as normal ardent weirdness, but I was thinking that this could be Nazh trying to get a good look at their tattoos.  If Vasher can blend in as an ardent, I figure other world-hoppers might have the same idea. 

Yes, and if you look at the art page illustrating the bridge 4 tattoos and badges, there is a note on it from Nazh stating that he had to sit and watch the bridgemen for hours to get them right. Pretty safe to say that was him

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned