Lord Meeker

2 minutes ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

There are 2 different factions, one wich has stayed true to the principals and leadership that the Ghostbloods were foundid opinion. The other group is a rogue faction

This is, obviously, a completely factual and unbiased explanation.

TFA forgot to add the air quotes: :D

There are 2 'different factions', one which has 'stayed true' to the principals and leadership that the Ghostbloods were founded upon. The other 'group' is a 'rogue faction' *wink wink*

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'GANCHO IS A LITTLE ECCENTRIC', 'GANCHO IS JUST BEING GANCHO'? I AM PERFECTLY NORMAL, AND NOT STRANGE OR WEIRD IN THE LEAST!!!!! THIS OFFENDS ME!!!!!!! BEARGHEAR!!!!!!!!!!

also, TFA, I'm pretty sure the 'real' ghostbloods is our group, not yours.

and mraize, well, oof. I didn't notice you took the stuff. Wug.

but... we are not entirely defenseless...

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

-Arlin