Lord Meeker

Sigh. Either swear the oaths or not. At least keep this GB related!

8 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

Can I join? @Mraize:P

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Mack

If you are willing to "forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse..." :P

Edited by Mraize

Just now, MacThorstenson said:

Technically, there are no guilds within the alleyverse that I am a member of. The DA is outside of the alleyverse, and the craftsmen legally exist on a island in the Caribbean.

Ehhhh.

Sorry Mac, I think I'd have to dispute the legality of that island.

Just now, MacThorstenson said:

Technically, there are no guilds within the alleyverse that I am a member of. The DA is outside of the alleyverse, and the craftsmen legally exist on a island in the Caribbean.

Point taken, however as an additional precaution, will need a very good reason why you won't betray us. 

@Mraize

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Nite

Edited by Niteshado

1 minute ago, Gancho Libre said:

which lies? the lies that come from the group desperatly doing what they can to prevent change? isn't that what life's all about?

The new Ghostbloods are the same as the old ones, except the new ones have different people. That's not change.

8 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

haha, you wish. Sooner or later everything will perish. We are doing it now to prevent further casualties.

That seems like the logical and best solution. There will certainly be no more casualties.

I am officially bringing back the Ghostbloods to combat the traitors known as the New Ghostbloods

Traitors? Sure Gancho may be a bit, eccentric, but I wouldn't go so far as to call them traitors. (Note: I just got back from vacation and have been in the Calm before the storm RP and saw this XD)

So, some of you may be confused with New Ghostbloods being swung around again, this kind of happened behind the scenes. We disbanded fairly peacefully, but Gancho and about 75% of the Ghostbloods (I'm with Gancho, but a little conflicted) decided to keep it going normally. And then Mraize (And some other old GB's) did, well uh, this. Gancho is being Gancho, but if Mraize is going to try and kill us for trying to continue the Ghostbloods then we're going to fight back. 

One more thing which is kind of unrelated. Has anyone noticed that TUBA said they were going to be neutral and didn't care about the DA when all of their members still advocate against the DA and spiked cookies, and still have grudges. IT'S TIME TO STOP XD. But seriously, don't say your going for peace and neutrality when it clearly hasn't happened. If you want peace, then make it happen.