Long Game 43: Under the Banner of Adonalsium

Seonid

It would be super helpful if people could list what actions they have taken so far. I've been taking notes, but have so many holes I can make neither heads or tails out of it. For my case, I forgot to take an action night one, moved to scadrial day one, as a result took no action night two, went after endowment and died, and yeah. 
Furthermore, It would be nice if someone could pass some investiture to me. If my analysis is correct, and if Seonid confirms it, I can take it, turn it into an extra life, and burn that extra life to hand out investiture. This would make me more likely to be killed by some rogue person, but whatever.

Furthermore, I am still baffled as to why I was killed. I have a serious grudge against Odium right now. Like, I can see no reason strategically from any pov where it made sense to kill me. The only one I can think of is if they actually thought I was odium, but they couldn't think that because they are Odium!!! Furthermore, I have a sneaking suspicion that Odium is indeed a member of the Standard of Harmony. So, long story short, please give me your lives, and I will create more investiture (as long as that strategy works). 

Let's start this post off with a vote tally:

Droughtbringer(2): Magestar, Shanerockes

Eternum(4): LivingLegend, Fifth, Ripple, HH

Ripple(1): Joe

I'm still suspicious of Droughtbringer, and if he doesn't do anything to allay my suspicions I'll be up for lynching him next cycle. I hope to hear at least a bit more from him before then though. if he's good, I'd rather not lose him, and if he's bad, some more posts to analyse would be nice.

(Note, the following is basically a repeat in one post of what a number of other people already have done. Feel free to skip to the conclusion if you've been following the thread.)

For now, Ruin has (rightly, I believe) been the center of discussion. I believe the list below is the list of everyone that hasn't been hard-cleared (under the assumption that Ruin hasn't changed vessels). Drought mentioned that he, Drake and Legend are in Scadrial, but he didn't mention if any of them had already been there, so we can't clear any of them yet.

1. Young Bard 
  2. Eternum
  3. Fifth Scholar 
  4. Jondesu
  5. Droughtbringer
  6. livinglegend
  7. A Joe in the Bush
  8. RippleGylf 
  9. Megasif
  10. shanerockes
  11. Drake Marshall 
  12. Elbereth

Fifth has claimed to have tried taking form Odium N0, and I believe him, so I'll drop him from the suspect list. Shanerockes hasn't been very active (at all), so I think we can clear him too. That still leaves a bout ten people as suspects. Focussing on those on Roshar and Taldain is probably a good idea, as both of those worlds are still vulnerable to an earth-shattering Kaboom. So with those qualifiers, we're left with:

1. Young Bard
  2. Eternum
  3. Jondesu 
  4. A Joe in the Bush
  5. RippleGylf

If Ripple did have Ruin's win-con and was acting on it, I expect he'd not be nearly as confused as he appears to be. I would have made sure I knew what was going on before starting to blow up more planets, at any rate. I originally thought that Eternum hadn't been active enough, and he does seem to have missed the restarted N0, but afterwards he does seem to have been active enough to be Ruin.

Orlok(now replaced by Joe) had a PM with Elbereth. I don't remember which of the two claimed to have created that one, but if it was Orlok then Joe's hard-cleared of being Ruin as well. I've still got a lack of a read on Jondesu. @Elbereth, @A Joe in the Bush, do you want to share which of you made that PM?

Lastly, no one has really talked about Young Bard, which I find somewhat suspicious. He brought up a bunch of good points that would help inf figuring out Ruin, but this also neatly deflected attention away from him, despite the fact that Young Bard would have put himself on the presented list if it hadn't been himself (if that makes sense :unsure:). I've made a quick trawl through his posts, and I've seen nothing indicative of him being or not being Ruin.

So, of the suspects, I agree that Eternum seems to be the most likely to be Ruin. However, I am somewhat suspicious of Young Bard as well. I'm going to hold my vote for now to think this over a bit more, but I'll definitely vote before the cycle's over.

I really don't have much to defend myself with, honestly, but that's mainly because I haven't done much at all. I never actually managed to get a single charge of Investiture :P

You can go ahead and lynch me, though-- I haven't been able to pay any attention to this game anyway.

Bold play, Eternum, the "go ahead and Lynch me" card. It's a complete IKYK situation at this point, but I know it's more likely to be you than me (either as Khriss, Hoid, or Ruin, or some combination), so I'll go ahead and vote on you. If all we do is get you a break since you can't pay attention, that's not the worst thing, though it's not best either.

14 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

I looked back at all of the previous page's posts concerning the placement of players on planets and have compiled a list, for convenience. Spoilered for length. Asterisk implies an aspect on that world, and italicized players were not refugees. I can vouch that Pyro was not a refugee to Taldain, because he told me before that he would be hopping there. Everyone on Scadrial and Nalthis are refugees.

Hide contents

Roshar:

Eternum

Shanerockes

Young Bard

Fifth Scholar

RippleGylf

Randuir

Taldain:

Joe in the Bush

Steeldancer

Jondesu

Devotary

Sart

Pyromancer

Arinian

Nalthis*:

HH

Elbereth

Magestar

Megasif

Scadrial*:

Drake

LivingLegend

Droughtbringer

Mfw I don't exist. ;_;

14 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Anyway, first off, to get this out of the way, Where is Honor? Does anyone have it? Or is it on a world somewhere?

It's on some random World. Its not on Taldain, the rest of the players there can confirm that.

2 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Furthermore, I am still baffled as to why I was killed. I have a serious grudge against Odium right now. Like, I can see no reason strategically from any pov where it made sense to kill me. The only one I can think of is if they actually thought I was odium, but they couldn't think that because they are Odium!!!

Village!Odium must've suspected you of being an elim and mightbhave thought they were doing the village a favour by killing you. Elim!Odium was simply pursuing their win con by killing a player off. 

1 hour ago, randuir said:

Droughtbringer(2): Magestar, Shanerockes

Eternum(4): LivingLegend, Fifth, Ripple, HH

Ripple(1): Joe

Mfw I still don't exist and my vote doesn't matter.  ;_;  Fifth

Orlok(now replaced by Joe) had a PM with Elbereth. I don't remember which of the two claimed to have created that one, but if it was Orlok then Joe's hard-cleared of being Ruin as well. I've still got a lack of a read on Jondesu. @Elbereth, @A Joe in the Bush, do you want to share which of you made that PM?

El claimed to have created that PM at some point iirc.

1 hour ago, Eternum said:

I really don't have much to defend myself with, honestly, but that's mainly because I haven't done much at all. I never actually managed to get a single charge of Investiture :P

What's interesting is that literally everybody is saying this.

I believe that RippleGylf isn't Ruin. I'm sceptical about Eternim but I'm leaning towards no? I want to look more closely at whatever Joe/Orlok have said till now, so imma do that now.

Vote to come.

I'm still suspicious of Droughtbringer, and if he doesn't do anything to allay my suspicions I'll be up for lynching him next cycle. I hope to hear at least a bit more from him before then though. if he's good, I'd rather not lose him, and if he's bad, some more posts to analyse would be nice.

I still have yet to truly see a reason why people suspect me, besides gut reads. If there is something besides gut reads, then I would like to know it, but if not then I don't know much else that I can do, besides try to be more active and give y'all a better gut read.

Drought mentioned that he, Drake and Legend are in Scadrial, but he didn't mention if any of them had already been there, so we can't clear any of them yet.

I did mention that, and I did not know how to tell if people were refugees. I may have missed something in the thread during my semi-quick skim of it trying to get caught up. My quarter in school ended just the other day, and I had been focusing a lot on that, and not so much on the thread, so if there was a way to tell if someone had been there before I do not know. Also, HH said:

14 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

I looked back at all of the previous page's posts concerning the placement of players on planets and have compiled a list, for convenience. Spoilered for length. Asterisk implies an aspect on that world, and italicized players were not refugees. I can vouch that Pyro was not a refugee to Taldain, because he told me before that he would be hopping there. Everyone on Scadrial and Nalthis are refugees.

Which tells us that, without me actually understanding things, that everyone is, in fact, a refugee. Hopefully that helps.

49 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Bold play, Eternum, the "go ahead and Lynch me" card. It's a complete IKYK situation at this point, but I know it's more likely to be you than me (either as Khriss, Hoid, or Ruin, or some combination), so I'll go ahead and vote on you. If all we do is get you a break since you can't pay attention, that's not the worst thing, though it's not best either.

You can go ahead and lynch me, though-- I haven't been able to pay any attention to this game anyway.

I never like it when people say to lynch them - without a good reason, at least - as it seems to be counterproductive to everyone. @Eternum please try to more actively participate in this game; telling people to lynch you gets us no where.

As a villager you being lynched without you saying anything doesn't help the village at all, and as an eliminator you are not helping your team. Please push yourself towards doing some analysis, and giving us your thoughts; simply getting those will be significantly more useful to us than if we just lynch you.

Analysis (just the cycle, cause time):
I will be taking the posts that stand out to me, and focusing on those; for now, at least.

On 3/26/2018 at 9:57 PM, Sart said:

Alright, I'm just going to say it, this game is broken.

I, as many others disagree with this. I think that this game is perfect the way it is :), but I still understand where you are coming from; overall this post reads as NAI, but someone who just wants this game to be fun for everyone. I am sorry if the way this game is set up isn't fun for you, but I'm going to quite enjoy it.

Next up is this post by Rand:
I read this as Rand refuting Sart, and arguing in favour of the game for the first part, then he takes a look at where Ruin is. I agree that we need to focus on finding Ruin for now; as his win con could prove very dangerous for us, and cause us all to lose the game.

On 3/27/2018 at 5:47 AM, Magestar said:

And, to start the day, I'm going to put a vote on Drought.

I'm still confused why you decided to put a vote on me, Mage, would you mind explaining your reasoning more?

On 3/27/2018 at 6:11 AM, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

By removing claimed Shards from the list, your assuming that Ruin has had the same Vessel the whole time. If we assume that, we can eliminate Magestar from the list as Straw successfully Invested in him.

I see. I will point out that I was invested in by Dominion last night; and my investment lasts through the end of this day. I have an extra life; so if you wanted to lynch me to prove it you could, but I don't think that it would do that much. I did not attack anyone. If Dominion decides to claim me as their own that would be much appreciated, but I completely understand of Dominion does not want to.

Next up is this post by Bard:

If we want me to I can run statistical probability of the chances of all of the distributions happening, and seeing how likely it is for any given thing to happen; but I'm not overly interested in that as I am lazy; but it is a possibility. If others think that it would be useful for me to figure out the exact chance of this even happening (So everyone having an equal chance of going to any given planet; and what that does for them) then I can. It might be useful to determine what exactly happened; and the best way to respond to it.

22 hours ago, livinglegend said:

Given recent analysis, I'll place my vote on Eternum

This was hardly anything; LL I would really enjoy to hear some more thoughts from you; and see you be a bit more active if you could.

21 hours ago, shanerockes said:

I've been on silverlight since N0 and I went inactive because school so I wouldn't have any chance to steal a shard. That's my defense for this and as a poke vote,  Droughtbringer only because he hasn't said a lot and I know he sees everything.

. . .

21 hours ago, Magestar said:

Well, I apparently didn't post the rather long thing I had written up earlier...

And now it's gone.  And I don't remember enough of what I said to try and write it up again.  I did want to vote on Drought, though.  I remember that.

DoS is right about the distribution for Nalthis.

I think El and I arrived this cycle, and I was placed here randomly.  I was still hanging out on Silverlight.

And that's all I've got for now.

Sorry I can't be more active.

Again, I would like some more reasoning; if possible, although I understand that Time can be hard to deal with some times; and is generally a pain, so I understand (this also applies to what I said about LL. Time doens't always work out)

20 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

As much as I don't like the idea of not using this lynch to try and get an elim, killing Ruin as early as possible is probably the best course of action to take. Fifth, I believe is most likely to be Ruin. 

I agree that we should focus on Ruin, but could you tell us all why you think it is Fifth; it could go a long way to helping us.

19 hours ago, Magestar said:

As far as why I want to lynch Drought, it's mostly because of gut feelings.

I finally found it.... Fair enough :P

El had this long post:

I agree with everything she said; she commented on a few posts form the past, and, said that there would probably be a non-death related win con. I'm getting a fairly village read from her post, due to the fact that she brings up the lynch and is pushing for us to use it. Someone aligned with Hoid/Khriss might do this, but I think that El is putting enough emphasis on information; and helping with gathering information that I get a village read from it; where a Hoid/Khriss-ite would not focus on the info as much.

In this post from Fifth:

I feel like Fifth is attempting to defend Ruin, to a degree, which makes me have a slight lean towards thinking that you are Ruin, but it is only a slight lean.

15 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

I have found my evidence that I am not Ruin (which admittedly isn’t conclusive, but it’s better than nothing): I went for Odium N0, when under pressure for being Odium or Autonomy. You can see me reveal this to the thread on D1. 

I don't like this evidence too much, as I don't see very much reason to trust this; as it could easily have been a Ruin attempting to throw people off earlier on in the game.

And this is all the time I have for right now; should be back in a few hours to not only get caught up on the thread; but also post my thoughts more of. I will note that I am reading a post then instantly typing my response to that post; no worrying about what other people have said after that post, to try and provide 'knowledge at time of reading'

20 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

I'm still confused why you decided to put a vote on me, Mage, would you mind explaining your reasoning more?

Again, I would like some more reasoning; if possible, although I understand that Time can be hard to deal with some times; and is generally a pain, so I understand (this also applies to what I said about LL. Time doens't always work out)

I finally found it.... Fair enough :P

Grk.  That double vote is just gonna keep bugging me.  Really need to pay more attention.

On the upside, I did go over your posts pretty recently, so I've got some more stuff to say about you.  I think my bad gut read comes partially from having mostly seen, during the first couple of cycles, your posts consisting of short one or two line bits, which tend to come off to me as someone trying to fly under the radar.  That's the general tone I've been getting from you.  A lot of your posts seem very safe, and there's something a little off as far as tone goes.

Other than that, you haven't really posted a lot.  I feel a bit hypocritical as I'm pointing out the reasons I have for being suspicious of you, as I'm seeing that I did a lot of the same stuff.  As you yourself said, time gets in the way, and I totally get that it's hard to post sometimes.

Hmm... I think another part of it might be that I felt, at least originally, like you were a "likely suspect".  Like, one of the people who wasn't getting a lot of attention, and who I wasn't getting a specific read on.  I worry that the people I miss are the ones that are evil, which played a part in the gut read.

There's nothing really solid here, but it's the kind of read that can get worse as the game goes on, because if someone I'm worried about isn't getting lynched, I only get more worried.  Still, I might switch my vote later on if you post some more, or if another candidate becomes obvious.

I feel like Fifth is attempting to defend Ruin, to a degree, which makes me have a slight lean towards thinking that you are Ruin, but it is only a slight lean.

I actually do agree with this.

I've got a bit of a bad gut read on El, but there's nothing solid behind that either.  Eternum could totally be Ruin, but I'm feeling that Fifth might be more likely here.

And that's all I've got for now.

Edited by Magestar

40 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Hmm... I think another part of it might be that I felt, at least originally, like you were a "likely suspect".  Like, one of the people who wasn't getting a lot of attention, and who I wasn't getting a specific read on.  I worry that the people I miss are the ones that are evil, which played a part in the gut read.

That's a fair point, people not getting attention feels a lot like an Elim who is just doing really well and flying under the radar. I agree that that happens a lot, and tons of semi-active people end up getting lynched over that. 

I will address more things later (and also, like, read the posts for this cycle).

But Ruin blowing up Silverlight is surprising. If the shardic win con is indeed to destroy all planets, and Ruin is indeed serving that win con, then Ruin just shot themselves in the metaphorical foot, by removing the only anonymous destination from play. This doesn't really make sense for either a villager or somebody serving a shardic win con.

Perhaps busting Silverlight is useful to the elim factions though, insofar as it forces everybody to scatter? Seems like it could be a defensive tactic, as it limits the scope of who anybody can target (only the peoples on the same planet), similar to how destroying Braize limits how many kills can target people on other planets. If Ruin is trying to do something like that, I suppose Taldain is liable to go kaboom next.

If Khriss had Ruin though, I would kind of expect them to be killing people instead of doing something this indirect. So I'm guessing it's Hoid that's doing this as Hoid can't kill.

Also, I stated my suspicions last cycle, and they remain unanswered, so Jondesu. In addition to my accusations last cycle, I will add that you are also on Taldain this cycle, which is where I am predicting Ruin/Hoid would travel next.

4 hours ago, Droughtbringer said:

I never like it when people say to lynch them - without a good reason, at least - as it seems to be counterproductive to everyone. @Eternum please try to more actively participate in this game; telling people to lynch you gets us no where.

As a villager you being lynched without you saying anything doesn't help the village at all, and as an eliminator you are not helping your team. Please push yourself towards doing some analysis, and giving us your thoughts; simply getting those will be significantly more useful to us than if we just lynch you.

I didn't think about that.. I'm sorry-- That'd just make it less fun for everyone involved, huh.

I'll try to be more active, if I survive. 

5 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

What's interesting is that literally everybody is saying this.

Blink

Wait, really? Huh. I mean, in my case it's just me forgetting/being lazy and never actually putting in an action, but.. huh.

6 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Is it a play, really? :P

I'll just say it straight out to save you all the hassle of asking. I'm not Ruin. I've never taken an action this game so far. No Shard has Invested in me yet, unless Cultivation creating a PM that includes me counts. I'm about as pure as a newborn babe, except those are decidedly cuter and don't murder people online for fun :P

6 hours ago, randuir said:

Sorry stick :(. in my defense though, you did pick a rather dark shade of red.

It's okay.:P

6 hours ago, Droughtbringer said:

On 27/03/2018 at 10:08 PM, _Stick_ said:

As much as I don't like the idea of not using this lynch to try and get an elim, killing Ruin as early as possible is probably the best course of action to take. Fifth, I believe is most likely to be Ruin. 

I agree that we should focus on Ruin, but could you tell us all why you think it is Fifth; it could go a long way to helping us.

Was mostly just going off Bard's post TBH XD

Analysis of Eternum's posts:

1. Starts by asking question about whether the elims start with teams. Seems pretty village to me. I could see an elim asking this too, but something about it makes me lean village.
2. Says that it's good that they don't bc we'll have more time to catch them. Disagree slightly with this - conversions make everything harder and mess your reads up. But I don't think this post is alignment indicative.
3. Promises analysis and to catch up on the thread. NAI.
4. Promises analysis again, and says that it may be outdated since conversions may have already happened. NAI
5. Votes on Sandlord as they're unsure of what else to do. NAI
6. Questions Straw's vote on Sandlord and its intentions. Weird, considering they had voted on the Aspect themselves as well. 
7. Changes vote to Straw and says that keeping Auto's aspects alive will help keep Ruin at bay. Valid point, but I don't know if it warranted a vote against Straw. There were already two votes on Straw. Slight elim read for advocating the Straw lynch. 
8. Thinks that both Straw and Pyro are elims (different factions) and says that Sart is possibly elims with Pyro (because he voted for Straw). Votes for Pyro because they'd 'rather have a successful lynch'. Thought process seems village. And the fact that he removed his vote from Straw and solidified the Pyro lynch seems kinda village, seeing as Straw flipped village. Though with two elim teams I don't know how much water that holds.
9. :P Face.
10. Realises they didn't remove vote from Straw, but doesn't seem to be bothered about it as it doesn't change the lynch. NAI
11. Says that the only way Pyro could've survived the lynch was by Preservation's investiture, which Pyro claimed not to take, making it clear that Pyro is Hoid. A misunderstanding regarding the rules. NAI.
12. Clarifies said rule with Seonid. NAI.
13 & 14. Says that they think Ambition is with an elim, as they had voted for Straw. This matches with what they said in post 8. Seems village.
15. Notes that this is just a possibility and they need to be prepared in case Ambition really is an elim. NAI.
16. Votes on HH. Nothing else to say. Too blatant for an elim, I'd say. HH already had 6 votes on them so Eternum had just joined the bandwagon. Village lean.
17. Votes Straw, still adhering to their theory in post 8. He didn't retract his vote from HH but whatevs. But it indicates inconsistency, which makes me believe that they haven't really been following the game all that much like they've admitted due to RL reasons. NAI.

That's all their posts, excluding the ones from this turn. Overall, I'm pretty certain that they're village and that what they're saying here 

8 hours ago, Eternum said:

is true. And while it wouldn't take much time or thought to put in an order and get Ruin, I'm inclined to believe that they're not Ruin based on how much invested they've been in the game.

I'll just say it straight out to save you all the hassle of asking. I'm not Ruin. I've never taken an action this game so far. No Shard has Invested in me yet, unless Cultivation creating a PM that includes me counts. I'm about as pure as a newborn babe, except those are decidedly cuter and don't murder people online for fun :P

By this, do you mean a successful action, or are you implying that you haven't put in an action order in your GM PM at all? Because I kind of find the latter hard to believe.

I've done the same kinda post-by-post analysis for Orlok/Joe (It. Is. Very. Long. Basically took forever. Orlok has 35+ posts and Joe has about 6) but I've yet to draw and draft a proper conclusion and all from it so it'll come tomorrow morning, after rollover.

About Fifth, after thinking on it, I don't think they are likely to hold Ruin. They were perfectly fine with getting lynched on D1 and I imagine that a player holding Ruin would be more reluctant to getting lynched one turn after they got it.

I do not know who to vote for. >>

Eternum.  By being willing to be lynched, you run counter to my Shardic intent, so for roleplay reasons I feel obligated to vote on you.

Also, why do you hate me Cultivation?  I have asked since BEFORE THE GAME STARTED for PMs, and you could have included me in a group PM, but I STILL DON'T HAVE A SINGLE PM!:(

I was wondering if we necessarily need a Ruin lynch right now? Can't we monitor everybody's locations like we have done this cycle till Ruin decides to blow up another planet? That would narrow down our list of suspects. Though I guess it's too late to change votes now, but I just wanted to throw it out there. We could've used this lynch on our elim suspects...

As I said before, Eternum seemed to be the most obvious suspect. My gut's disagreeing with that lynch though. That gut is saying that Young Bard is Ruin. I don't generally vote with my gut, and I'm not going to start now. Bard, I apologize for throwing suspicion at this way, but hopefully it'll make someone else take a look at your post, which means they might spot something I missed to either substantiate my suspicion or clear you.

I'll vote Droughtbringer. Independent of the Ruin lynch he's still my best suspect for being an elim, and I'm not sure enough of a Ruin suspect with the information we currently have.

This'll be my last post today, barring any major crises in the next hour or so.

Edit: my most recent explanation of my suspicion of Drought: 

Edited by randuir

13 minutes ago, randuir said:

As I said before, Eternum seemed to be the most obvious suspect. My gut's disagreeing with that lynch though. That gut is saying that Young Bard is Ruin. I don't generally vote with my gut, and I'm not going to start now. Bard, I apologize for throwing suspicion at this way, but hopefully it'll make someone else take a look at your post, which means they might spot something I missed to either substantiate my suspicion or clear you.

I'll vote Droughtbringer. Independent of the Ruin lynch he's still my best suspect for being an elim, and I'm not sure enough of a Ruin suspect with the information we currently have.

This'll be my last post today, barring any major crises in the next hour or so.

Edit: my most recent explanation of my suspicion of Drought: 

I really would prefer if the village didn't waste a lynch on me, not because I'm a villager and lynching me will provide no information, but because I am currently a Dahkor Monk thanks to our pal Dominion; and didn't attack so I have an extra life.

Lynching me will only result in my extra life being used up, and you guys seeing me still alive. 

If you want me dead, please, someone with a kill, kill me tonight.  Or lynch me tommorow, but my extra life lasts through this day and I would prefer we get information out of this lynch rather than not getting info. 

Rand, if Drought is an Elim, he isn’t Hoid or Khriss. He claims Doiminion Invested in him D3, and since Dominion hasn’t contested that claim, I can only assume it’s true. Therefore, if he is an Elim, he isn’t one of the big bads, nor is he a Shard. Which makes me reluctant to lynch him. 

Speaking of Dominion, he seems to be phishing for info again, investing Drought for no apparent reason. Drought, have you said anything in doc or PM that would lead someone to think you held a Shard? I’m struggling to understand why Dominion would have chosen you. 

But yeah, I’d rather not waste this lynch on Drought. I agree with the Jondesu lynch being brought forward, namely because I’ve been getting a strange feel from him all game, and his presence on Taldain makes me somewhat leery. I kinda wished I had more to go on, but unfortunately, with discussion focusing on Shards, we’ve had very little info to go off for finding Elims. Which will hopefully be rectified soon. 

Edit: Eternum

Edited by Fifth Scholar

1 minute ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Rand, if Drought is an Elim, he isn’t Hoid or Khriss. He claims Doiminion Invested in him D3, and since Dominion hasn’t contested that claim, I can only assume it’s true. Therefore, if he is an Elim, he isn’t one of the big bads, nor is he a Shard. Which makes me reluctant to lynch him. 

Speaking of Dominion, he seems to be phishing for info again, investing Drought for no apparent reason. Drought, have you said anything in doc or PM that would lead someone to think you held a Shard? I’m struggling to understand why Dominion would have chosen you. 

But yeah, I’d rather not waste this lynch on Drought. I agree with the Jondesu lynch being brought forward, namely because I’ve been getting a strange feel from him all game, and his presence on Taldain makes me somewhat leery. I kinda wished I had more to go on, but unfortunately, with discussion focusing on Shards, we’ve had very little info to go off for finding Elims. Which will hopefully be rectified soon. 

Wasn't in Docs or PMs before I was invested.

9 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

I really would prefer if the village didn't waste a lynch on me, not because I'm a villager and lynching me will provide no information, but because I am currently a Dahkor Monk thanks to our pal Dominion; and didn't attack so I have an extra life.

Lynching me will only result in my extra life being used up, and you guys seeing me still alive. 

If you want me dead, please, someone with a kill, kill me tonight.  Or lynch me tommorow, but my extra life lasts through this day and I would prefer we get information out of this lynch rather than not getting info. 

Right, I forgot about that particular thing. Drought. In this case, I'm going to abstain from voting. I don't have a good enough lead on anyone else right now. 

Edit: I'll also take the time to fully re-evaluate you before deciding whether I'll vote on you again tomorrow.

Edited by randuir

I am still suspicious of Fifth Scholar , from reading through all the posts. I need to go finish my homework, but if I get some extra time, I'll post some reasons why. I really think we need to use this lynch today. Oh, and I'll get some more RP up. Gotta finish that so I can be done. 

I'm sorry for my sparse contributions. Thank you Stick for your analysis of Eternum. I don't think Fifth Scholar is ruin. I believe that he went for Odium for day one as he claimed that action at a time that Odium seemed more scary (at least to me) than Ruin did. I also went for Ruin and I remember only one other person claiming that action. My guess is there is a fourth person who did not reveal that they attempted to siphon investiture from Odium who holds it, but that is neither here nor there. 

My point is since I don't believe Fifth Scholar took Ruin, and I now believe Eternum doesn't hold it, I'm going to go back and see if I can find anything indicating the other two.