Long Game 43: Under the Banner of Adonalsium

Seonid

3 minutes ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

I used my ability, so I will survive Odium's inevitable attack tonight.  Or you can lynch me, me survive, then get murdered by Odium.

The choice is yours.

If you’re survival, as you claim, what did you do last night cycle that results in your having no charges?

You're not dying yet, Pyromancer. A tied vote results in no deaths.

Fifth Scholar(2): Fifth Scholar, Hemalurgic Headshot
TheYoungPyromancer(3): Steeldancer, Orlok, Straw
Hemalurgic Headshot(1): Elbereth
livinglegend(1): Megasif
Straw(1): Sart
Arinian(2): MonsterMetroid, TheYoungPyromancer
No Lynch(2): Arinian, Jondesu

Long games can go on for a while, so I'm fine with letting Fifth Scholar live to see if his obligations clear up in a couple of cycles. I don't believe that there is an inactivity filter in this game.

10 minutes ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

I'm Survival.

Again? Also, you said that your win condition as Survival last game was to survive while being Survival's Vessel. If Odium attacks you and you are Survival, your Shard will be shattered, as Monster says. Did you ask Seonid whether a shattered Shard can still meet their individual win condition?

EDIT: Missed Pyromancer switching their vote. The vote tally is now updated.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

1 minute ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

Shardic bonus action

I am being completely transparent.

1 minute ago, MonsterMetroid said:

Since he would be a shard he has an extra action orlok

My apologies - I’d forgotten that that existed completely.

1 minute ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

I have 20 more minutes to answer questions before my internet shuts down.

@Orlok Tsubodai, what say you?

It’s 4:12am, Pyromancer. I’m trying to work out whether you’re simply bluffing, whether you’re Khriss or Hoid, or whether you are indeed Survival.

Hmmm... I want to get home, but I also want to respond while the Americans are still awake.

First off, Droughtbringer, before I forget.

Second off, I trust Pyromancer's claim, or at the very least, I don't think he's Hoid/Khriss. Part of that's a meta reason - I don't think Seonid would give that role to a new player, for balance reasons (and yes, I remember AG2, no need to remind me... :P), but also, I get the impression that he is just a very empassioned new player, not a villager. If anything, I suspect he'd be more reserved and trying not to draw attention as an Eliminator, which is the exact opposite of what he's being doing this whole time. Unless anyone counterclaims this, I'm putting a trust read on Pyromancer for now.

Thirdly, I'm strongly against a Fifth Scholar lynch, especially if it shuts down useful discussion on the lynch, which it functionally did do, as both Sart and Orlok pointed out. I'm probably most suspicious of HH right now - I'm going to spend the trip home thinking about whether I want to vote on them so near to the end of the cycle when they probably won't be able to get on to respond (if not, I'll find someone else to lynch - I've already mentioned I'm strongly against a no lynch). Arinian is another possibility, except there's a very similar problem.

3 minutes ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

Thank you.  Can you switch to no lynch please?

@Devotary of Spontaneity, what say you?

Even if we don’t lynch you, there’s value in a lynch discussion, and time left in the cycle yet. TheYoungPyromancer ought to reduce the threshold for a successful counterlynch.