103% Accurate List of Things that will happen in Stones Unhallowed

Lightflame

• 10 months later...
On 3/11/2014 at 2:52 PM, Lightflame said:

- Jasnah runs into a hat-obsessed man who likes drinking metal, claims that two and two equals pickle, can regenerate and slow time, is a master of disguise, and hates guns. Brandon's notes indicate that he is indeed a worldhopper: Hrathen.

Rust and Ruin!

The second time the Everstorm and a highstorm crash together, it is revealed that he Voidbringers’ outnumbering Knights Radiant in Investiture usage during such a collision, and the increase of Surgebinders and decrease of Voidbringers due to war evens it out. The storms still violently clash, but just in fashion sense because red lightning does not go with the Stormfather’s face.

Wheels turned out to have been invented after the first fabrials, and Navani is just discovering ellipses.

Shardblades are actually an extrapolation of an undiscovered conic.

"I have seen the future. The Everstorm comes. The Brandon writes. The Lightflame makes another one of these threads for book four. But I will see none of this, because you guys killed me for my Death Rattle."

Subject was a young male from Sheen. Sample has been repeatedly analyzed for evidence of more secret societies.

• Chaos locked this topic