Knights of the Cosmere

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

It's absolutely still possible to join, as RP3 has not yet started and it's unknown when it will. We're only a few posts away from the end, but those few posts take a while to get out. However, while you wait, we encourage you to make a character and join us in reading what's been written and chatting.

And where would I read that?

I can send you documents with RP1 and RP2 on them, grammar and continuity edited and chat removed. Or, if you want to read the raw versions - the originals, with everyone talking in quotes and occasional mistakes - I can add you to the PMs. Either way, if you want to join KotC, I can add you to the chat. ^_^

At the moment, you might write once every few days. However, in RP3 we're taking in a few more active RPers, so it could be up to an hour overall? Depends on how much you write. Really that's up to you.

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

At the moment, you might write once every few days. However, in RP3 we're taking in a few more active RPers, so it could be up to an hour overall? Depends on how much you write. Really that's up to you.

That should work, how does one join?

On 5/30/2019 at 2:12 PM, AonEne said:

I don't think I'm in the introductory PM myself. :P

I just add people as they join, explain some basic things, ask if they have any questions, answer them, then remove them from the PM. After their first comment i add them to the other PMs.

• 4 weeks later...

We're finished with #2!!!

Once the third one actually starts, we're not going to let anyone else join until near the end. I'm going to use the next few weeks to get the member information up to date. If you want to join, you have a few weeks to speak up. Once we decide on a specific date, I'll post that on here.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:07 PM, Tesh said:

Once the third one actually starts, we're not going to let anyone else join until near the end.

We're...not? Wouldn't it be better for someone to join near the beginning rather than the end? What if they only make a Shard account when we're in the middle, or only find/hear about KotC then?

On 6/29/2019 at 7:44 PM, AonEne said:

We're...not? Wouldn't it be better for someone to join near the beginning rather than the end? What if they only make a Shard account when we're in the middle, or only find/hear about KotC then?

We could say that people could still join near the beginning, but i doubt think we should let people join when we are about half way done. But if we do what we did at the end of 2 and let people into the PMs to catch up, that'd be a good idea. Or we could just put the link to the docs on here, and let people ask questions in the comments about it.

@Firerust, it is "open registration" right now. I'm just going to close it off before we get to the climax. Unlike last time.

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, AonEne said:

*has sudden realization that this is in SGCG and not RP* :P 

There might not have been an overarching RP category when I made this one. I know there was the Alleyverse, SE, and The Reckoners, but I think those were really it. 

Correct me if I'm wrong. *goes to see when this was created*

Hm. Almost two years ago. I don't know. *Shrug*

Edited by Tesh

22 hours ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

The Alleyverse subforum was definitely not a thing when this was created. It came about in 2018. 

Who knows, then. 

Seems right. About the rise of TUBA, I believe. (Storms. I helped found the scudding thing and I can't even remember when that was).