Knights of the Cosmere

3 hours ago, Quickbronze said:

Yeah a lot of the older characters are really OP. Probably the most OP one right now is Cole(Who is a Fullborn, on top of other things). Probably the most underpowered ones right now are @Prince Dusty's character and Edward.

And me, I'm new too. Super underwhelming, that's me

7 hours ago, Quickbronze said:

Yeah a lot of the older characters are really OP. Probably the most OP one right now is Cole(Who is a Fullborn, on top of other things). Probably the most underpowered ones right now are @Prince Dusty's character and Edward.

At least I changed Tesh, so now her abilities actually make sense.

At first she was a Windrunner, Mistborn, and worldhopper. Now she's a Windrunner and worldhopper. 

Imma give this a go! Do go easy on me, I’ve never really roleplayed before. I’ve only heard of vague legends and terrors from @Kaymyth and others. I also may not be super active. I prefer reading other’s posts more than making my own most of the time. Here goes nothing:

Full name: Again, don’t know any Terris names that would be his given name but goes by several different aliases. His current is Jak Mikkelson. (He read some of the stupid novels as a kid and thought it would be hilarious).

Investiture: DuraluminF/BrassA Twinborn with spike that gives me PewterA

Additional abilities: Ambidextrous, very limited knowledge of Hemalurgy, decent shot with guns, good friends with Marsh, and is actually very good socially even without powers

Nationality: Terris

Height: 69 inches

Hair color: Dark Brown/Black 

Eye color: Cobalt, with gray, light enough to be light eyes under scrutiny but dark enough to be easily looked over

Home planet: Scadrial

Character's current religion, if they have one, and if not, the one they grew up in: Atheist, but Cosmere aware and prays go Saze. 

Spouse: None

Parents: Normal Terris couple at the Village, could become more for fun plot twisty things

Siblings: Two. Both Ferrings, both stayed in the Village. Can’t think of Terris names, so can be made up on the spot I guess? Both are brass Ferrings, getting rich off of medallion filling depending on time frame

Children: none

History: He lived in the Village for most of his life. He’s always been pretty shy and never super into the Terris culture. When about 17 he is visited by Marsh, who tells him about the Cosmere and Sazed, then gives him his spike and leaves in a hurry. He spends the next couple years wandering around looking for ways to world hop. He finally finds a veteran who he convinces to mentor him and teach him until they finally part ways and the character ends up at the Knights of the Cosmere.

@podman36 I'm sorry, but we are kinda redoing the process of joining, because we have had so many new members in such a short period of time. I for got to put this on the main thing, but I'll do it now. Sorry again. I will contact you when we start recruiting again.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Kane Mentiz

Investiture: Electrum Compounding, ChayShan, Hemalurgically Spiked Copper Ferring, Windrunner Squire, Worldhopper

Skill in magic: I store information in copperminds constantly. Also, I have infinite determination due to Electrum Compounding. I have trained a lot with Allomantic Electrum so that it applies better in combat. I can see up to ten seconds into the future if I'm flaring. I am working on ChayShan, which I am proficient at. I lack finesse with the Surge of Gravitation and am proficient with the Surge of Adhesion. I Worldhop by jumping through perpendicularities, whose locations are embedded in my copperminds.

Weaknesses: I am somewhat forgetful, and am extremely awkward with my Surges. Thus, I use them only in emergencies. I don't trust Stormlight healing and therefore am not willing to yank my spike and heal the wound immediately. I am stubborn to a fault and have tried the same things in the past repeatedly before finally changing tactics.

Other abilities: Master of Metallurgy, proficient fighter in all weapons, master of knives and daggers especially. Proficient hand to hand fighter. Passable with Soulcasting. Owns a Soulcaster stolen from an irresponsible ardent. 

Appearance: I purposely wear gray and white clothing so that Awakeners can't use its colors as fuel.

Nationality: Half Terris, half Elendel Basin 

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Chocolate brown

Height: 5'10"

Religion: I'm Pathian, although I don't own an earring since I already have a spike.

Home planet: Born in Scadrial, specifically Elendel Basin. I lived in JinDo on Sel for most of my life, and currently am on Roshar, specifically Urithiru.

Spouse: None

Parents: a Terrisman and Allomancy-blooded woman post-Catacendre

Siblings: Older sister named Lita Kion, she is married. She is a Twinborn Lurcher/Steelrunner.

Children: Adopted a young Veden boy, 12 years old, named Tikor Mentiz. He is an aspiring Awakener, hit the 2nd Heightening by buying Breaths for a pair of spanreeds.

History: Was born into a normal old family. Soon after birth, parents killed by Koloss. My sister couldn't protect me from kidnappers who Hemalurgically spiked me with Archivist powers. This caused me to Snap. My sister realized what danger I was in, so she rescued me. We worldhopped to Sel, where I studied ChayShan techniques and became proficient in it. Unfortunately, the same kidnappers, called the Trellurgists, attempted to kidnap me again. We escaped to Roshar, though I still move around to avoid Trellurgists.

Personality: Adventurous, outgoing, and quick to trust. I'm stubborn, and observant. I store everything in my copperminds just in case, including ChayShan techniques. 

Edited by BitBitio

1 hour ago, BitBitio said:

Name: Kane Mentiz

Investiture: Electrum Compounding, ChayShan, Hemalurgically Spiked Copper Ferring, Worldhopper

Skill in magic: I store information in copperminds constantly. Also, I have infinite determination due to Electrum Compounding. I have trained a lot with Allomantic Electrum so that it applies better in combat. I can see up to ten seconds into the future if I'm flaring. I am working on ChayShan, which I am proficient at. I Worldhop by jumping through perpendicularities, whose locations are embedded in my copperminds.

Other abilities: Master of Metallurgy, proficient fighter in all weapons, master of knives and daggers especially. Proficient hand to hand fighter. Passable with Soulcasting. Owns a Soulcaster stolen from an irresponsible ardent. 

Nationality: Caucasian

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Chocolate brown

Height: 5'10"

Religion: I'm Pathian, although I don't own an earring since I already have a spike.

Home planet: Born in Scadrial, specifically Elendel Basin. I lived in JinDo on Sel for most of my life, and currently am on Roshar, specifically Urithiru.

Spouse: none

Parents: a Terrisman and Allomancy-blooded woman post-Catacendre

Siblings: older sister named Lita Kion, she is married. She is a Twinborn Lurcher/Steelrunner

Children: adopted a young Veden boy, 12 years old, named Tikor Mentiz. He is an aspiring Awakener, hit the 2nd heightening by buying Breaths for a pair of spanreeds.

History: Was born into a normal old family. Soon after birth, parents killed by Koloss. My sister couldn't protect me from kidnappers who Hemalurgically spiked me with Archivist powers. She realized what danger I was in, so she rescued me. We worldhopped to Sel, where I studied ChayShan techniques and became proficient in it. Unfortunately, the same kidnappers, called the Trellurgists, attempted to kidnap me again. We escaped to Roshar, though I still move around to avoid Trellurgists.

Personality: Adventurous, outgoing, and quick to trust. I'm stubborn, and observant. I store everything in my copperminds just in case, including ChayShan techniques. 

Sorry, but we currently aren't recruiting. We are developing a new method, but once we start again, I'll notify you.

53 minutes ago, BitBitio said:

Can I still post applications for other characters I might want to be until I can become a member

You can if you want to, but keep in mind that you can only have up to three major characters, and two side characters. 

Name: Teb Kavert

Investiture: Dustbringer of the 3rd ideal, Awakener of the Second Heightening

Skill in magic: He has practiced extensively with Abrasion and is starting work on Division.

Other abilities: Trained with a Shardblade, owns a set of Plate

Nationality: Alethi

Hair: Black

Eyes: Bright green

Height: 5'8"

Religion: Vorin

Home planet: Born and raised on Roshar, recently Worldhopped to Nalthis where he achieved the second heightening.

Spouse: none

Parents: Two Alethi lighteyes of the 5th dahn.

Siblings: 3, but only one is relevant right now. His name is Hytlin, and has sworn the First ideal and is becoming a Stoneward.

Children: none

History: Fought in The War of Reckoning, which is how he earned his Plate.

Personality: Highly logical, observant, and stubborn. Obedient and brave.

Name: He has many aliases, though his most used are Hoid and Wit. He also uses Cephandrius.

Investiture: Awakener of the Second Heightening, Lightweaver, Lerasium Mistborn, Feruchemical Foresight, Regeneration, Worldhopping, Age and Time Dilation..... you get the idea

Skill in magic: He has lived for many years, is unafraid of Shardblades, can Awaken, can Soulcast and Lightweave, has lerasium, and uses Feruchemical Foresight to get where he needs to go

Other abilities: Storytelling, disguises

Nationality: Yolish

Hair: White

Height: I'm not sure

Religion: unknown

Home planet: Yolen

Spouse: unknown, if any

Parents: unknown

Siblings: unknown, though it's possible that one of the Shards is

Children: unknown, if any

History: Worldhops all over the cosmere

Personality: eccentric, witty

Edited by BitBitio
Fixed spelling error

5 minutes ago, BitBitio said:

Name: He has many aliases, though his most used are Hoid and Wit. He also uses Cephandrius.

Investiture: Awakener of the Second Heightening, Lightweaver, Lerasium Mistborn, Feruchemical Foresight, Regeneration, Worldhopping, Age and Time Dilation..... you get the idea

Skill in magic: He has lived for many years, is unafraid of Shardblades, can Awaken, can Soulcast and Lightweave, has lerasium, and uses Feruchemical Foresight to get where he needs to go

Other abilities: Storytelling, disguises

Nationality: Yolish

Hair: Black

Height: I'm not sure

Religion: unknown

Home planet: Yolen

Spouse: unknown, if any

Parents: unknown

Siblings: unknown, though it's possible that one of the Shards is

Children: unknown, if any

History: Worldhops all over the cosmere

Personality: eccentric, witty

Sorry, but you can't use existing characters. Especially one as important as Hoid. We even try really hard not to bring important characters I'm the Cosmere (ex: Vin, Kelsier, Kaladin, Shallan etc) into the RP other than in reference, as much as possible. In over 100 pages of role-playing, Shallan was brought in once, but she quickly left thanks to our unofficial GM.

And Hoid's hair is white.

Edited by Tesh