[OB] Buy/Sale

firstRainbowRose

• 3 weeks later...

Sell. Kelsier would be too much for Brandon to explain and he wants to keep SA mostly separate from Cosmere stuff. 

All of the flashback characters in the back 5 will actually be dead by the time we get there. 

• 4 weeks later...

Buy. I mean, we’ve already got some...

The Stormlight Archive 2.0 will be made with scratched, rather than drilled, gems that can be played by a fabrial—much like the difference between cards and CD’s in computing.

Buy, and the newly found archive will include a selection of songs from the Radiant Barber Shop quartet group "The Don Singers" (All of whose first names are actually Don) including such classics as "Dun, Dun, Dun, the Weepin's Here Again, Better Go Inside", "Goodbye My Thaylen Island Baby", "Goodnight Gemheart" and the perennial Rosharan favorite "The Whitespine Sleeps Tonight".

Felt is really a Dysian Aimian, and his long drooping mustaches are really the hyper sensitive antennae of his specialized hordelings.

On 02/05/2018 at 6:34 AM, Solant said:

Buy.

The Purelake is actually a large island in Shadesmar where the spren capital is located.

Buy

Dalinor stops being radiant to be Roshar's new JK Rowling ('Yer a wizard, Wit')  so Shallan, Radiant and Veil become the new Bondsmiths.

• 2 weeks later...

Buy and Sell. I buy Sebarial=Slughorn and Adolin=Victor Krum but sell Szeth=Snape.

Shallan is married to Adolin. Meanwhile, Radiant attempts to get nekkid with Jasnah, and Veil attempts to get nekkid with Kaladin. Both Radiant and Veil fail. Shallan remains married to Adolin.

4 hours ago, wotbibliophile said:

Buy and Sell. I buy Sebarial=Slughorn and Adolin=Victor Krum but sell Szeth=Snape.

Shallan is married to Adolin. Meanwhile, Radiant attempts to get nekkid with Jasnah, and Veil attempts to get nekkid with Kaladin. Both Radiant and Veil fail. Shallan remains married to Adolin.

Buy. I'm picking up what you are laying down.

While everyone is trying to get nekkid with everyone else, Lift is in the dining room eating all of their dinners.

20 minutes ago, Solant said:

Buy. I'm picking up what you are laying down.

While everyone is trying to get nekkid with everyone else, Lift is in the dining room eating all of their dinners.

Buy

And Pattern is having a field day seeing all these new forms of human bahvior.