Aw not Rand:( I'll have to go catch up and see what happened.

@Droughtbringer I had church Bible study last night and then felt really sick pretty much all day and evening so yeah I was less active for lack of wanting to focus on thinking through stuff.

I'll go catch up now...

btw @Drake Marshall that write-up was awesome!

49 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

My elim reads, so far have been
Slight Elim Reads: Shqueeves, Mac, and Arinian
Very Slight Elim Reads: Bort, and Straw

I still feel bad for not removing my vote on Arinian, and I think that MacThorestenson has a slightly higher chance of being an Elim than Straw, so that's where I'll place my vote for now.

Based on your reads, you're believe arinian to be more suspicious than straw, but you implied that you were choosing between straw and mac. Drought 

4 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Based on your reads, you're believe arinian to be more suspicious than straw, but you implied that you were choosing between straw and mac. Drought 

I meant you, Shqueeves. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll move you down to Very Slight Elim Read, cause I doubt an elim would have pointed that out.

oh yay, thanks Shqueeves, now I'm not double posting xD

I caught up lol

Okay that cycle went crazy and yeah I would've moved my vote to save Rand if I'd been on, but is that just biased since I know he'll post a lot? I didn't see a lot of good reasons for any of Mac, Ripple, and Arinian to die either so that's not super fair to judge which player is more valuable or has a right to not get voted on early:P 

I caught up really fast just trying to hurry so I'll read through again after I'm more awake and have food in me and I'll try to vote. I'll be busy most of the day with voting (irl local voting and not for a lynch lol) and babysitting just to let everyone know.

10 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

I meant you, Shqueeves. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll move you down to Very Slight Elim Read, cause I doubt an elim would have pointed that out.

Drought. Even though my name isn't super similar to straw's

Edited by Shqueeves
Stupid color on mobile

*facepalms* I was on for rollover, and yet I somehow completely missed Monster's last minute vote. Looking back at his post, the logic does make some sort of sense, but with two minutes left in the cycle, how was I supposed to defend myself? Even if I was paying attention instead of watching YouTube in another tab, there just wasn't enough time for me to formulate a response, not to mention time for you to react to it. Then this cycle, the motivation behind it suddenly switched to 'protect Randuir,' which is a nice sentiment, but only really came up after the fact. I don't blame you for voting on me, since there was some reasoning for that, but there are a number of things wrong with how that situation played out. Monster.

-----------------------------

Sarcoline returned to her corner, visibly peeved. Pulled away from her painting, to play a craps game with her life on the line? She shot a glare at Roid, though she knew his choice was in the panic of the moment. Why did he feel the need for another player, anyway?

Sighing, she looked back at her work. It was nowhere near finished, though she doubted it ever would be. If the sudden craps game was any indication, she didn't have long to live. She could probably work that into the artistic meaning of it, somehow. 'The Story of My Death,' she could call it. Maybe. It seemed a bit cliche, but she wasn't coming up with anything better.

@RippleGylf yeah I can't blame you for placing a vote on me, and it's true that I posted with 5 mins left in the cycle but yeah thats not a lot of time(though I started the post when there was 14 mins left, I just spent way to long on trying to write the post and still didn't do a great job on it). And it is a good point that I only brought up protecting rand specifically today, I will admit out of the two I felt more certain about Rand's villageness, but I didn't get an elim feel from mac necessarily so I didn't want to vote for him. So my hope was that some captain would try to protect someone but now I realize that they wouldn't do that because the way it would look (Am I IKYKing yet).

Anyways I'm sorry, not for voting on you, but for how I voted for you. And just because my vote on Devotary was worthless at end of cycle isn't  a good excuse. But I promise to give you much more warning time if I vote on you in the future (unless it is an obvious Elim hammer trying to save you then no promises :P)

-------

Roid felt weak, weaker than even a Hallandren. OK maybe not THAT weak, but weak like soldiers first time on battlefield, weak like never having seen death before, and scared to die. Roid put someone else into a game and didn't protest when that game turned deadly. Roid even thought it good that Sarcoline was there cause less likely to hit people he think less weak. Roid walked shoulders slumped over to Sarcoline. "Roid sorry to Sark'lin, Roid was coward and weakling, Roid take the finger point from Sark'lin"

Well guys, I absolutely don't understand why you think that I can be elim, cause it's obvious that I'm not one of this dirty Hallandren spies. 

Not sure who can be elim, cause I'm not elim and only elim can be sure about who is elim. But my suspects is Drought, Mac, Shqueeves and Lopen.

Can't say much about why I suspect them, but something in Lopen's post strikes me as suspicios :ph34r:. But he is last on my suspicion list so just gonna forget about Lopen for now (already forgot about him... hmm... ohh about whom I talked? Ahh nevermind).

Mac suspicious due to his vote on Rand, not sure maybe it's only me but Rand looked very villagy for me, so that's why I suspect Mac... not very good reason *shrug*.

Drought, he suspecting me! It's INSANITY! So he is elim or madman. Well probably there other reason, but I even can't formulate it in my mind. 

Well, probably my explanations is dumb... but I just have gut read and going with it.

Based on the latest vote tally, it seems that no one's vote was removed. We might have just lost our only captain.

I'm a little concerned about @Elenion's request to have the Awakeners claim in PMs. While it would be useful to know who was roleblocked, I think the risk of an Awakener exposing themselves to an elim outweighs the benefits. Awakeners, if you do know a trusted villager, feel free to disregard my fears.

1 hour ago, Arinian said:

Drought, he suspecting me! It's INSANITY! So he is elim or madman. Well probably there other reason, but I even can't formulate it in my mind. 

You see, this is what makes me suspect you. You say suspecting you is insanity, yet you give no reason for why it is actually insanity. You are simply saying I'm not an elim! but then you aren't giving actually reasoning as to why you are not an elim. If you give reasoning, and do not just respond to me voicing my concerns, and pointing out what I think is suspicious, by not doing anything constructive, then I will be able to lower my elim read on you. 

As it stands, this response seemed to be an attempt at just saying you arent an elim, which succeeded in convicning me more that you are an elim. 

Arinian - Made a post defending himself against my allegations without actually saying why he is not an elim. Elim Read

Arinian

Mac

Reading back through this post: The tone seems slightly rude, but I dont know how to fix it while still conveying my meaning (and I'am mostly out of time to be typing this currently.) If it comes of in a bad tone then please let me know, and I will attempt to fix it as soon as I get a chance

Edited by Droughtbringer
Tone post

Honestly, Arinian is my main suspicion at the moment. Since I haven't played for a while, I don't know if this is how Arinian typically plays, but his posts are among the most suspicious, from my point of view. I thought there could be a scenario where both Monster and Mac were spies, but Monster seems village enough to me at the moment, from his responses.

"Roid been listening some, Roid think that Drought speak much but say little. Roid want listen to deep talk about few people not shallow talk about many, too easy to distract Roid" Roid grumbled. "Roid not want to point finger at Drought though cause people already point, Roid think other pointing make good talking" at this Roid stood up "Roid point the finger at Straw, Roid think that Straw avoid talk and afraid of Roid crushing him, and Roid want to know why @Straw point at Rand and stay point all time."

@RippleGylf"Roid do battle with Arinian before, he talk silly things before too but he not Hallandren, but Roid not sure if Hallandren now so Sark'lin do what she want" Roid shrug

4 minutes ago, MonsterMetroid said:

Roid think that Drought speak much but say little.

Could you explain what you mean by this? I am slightly confused what you mean by me saying little. I have said more, but I have also posted analysis, which no one else has done yet. If you have a way that you would like me to structure my posts so you can get more info out of them, then let me know. 

I've also tried to explain why Arinian is my biggest read, so... what can I do to help with that?

Just now, Droughtbringer said:

Could you explain what you mean by this?

Definately... though I don't think Roid can haha.

Your posts have a LOT of information even on the tiniest things which isn't necessarily a bad thing it could very well be your play style But I get suspicious when I see it because I know that I tend to do a lot of analysis when I was an elim to try to get people to chase different threads. I was just saying it makes me suspicious which is why I am not voting for you yet. As for Arinian... well I haven't played much with him but it seems like he doesn't often put up a defense, at least not a great one, he didnt in the last QF so I guess unfortunately to me it is NAI right now.

-------

Roid looked confused "What you mean by what Roid mean? Roid say you talk much but say small things, you try to distract Roid! You think Roid is not smart?" Roid face turned slighly dark at mentioning this. "Roid's head not void! Roid is smart, ROID NOT DUMB!" Roid screamed.

I am also getting an elim read from arinian for the same reasons as Drought. I'm not voting you Monster, but it does not look good for you that you are defending arinian as others are voting on him b/c it feels (to me at least) like you are an elim defending your fellow elim. Just wanted to give you a chance to defend yourself. RP incoming, which will probably sum this up in RP form

"It's okay, Roid; calm down, there's no need to get angry." At least, that is what Sal said, but who wasn't thinking "Roid's head is void, especially if he is going to give us that kind of insult material. The last thing Sal wanted, however, was more people killing each other, and he knew [Drought] wasn't trying to; but it was hard to explain things to Roid. "He wasn't saying Roid was dumb, he just wasn't smart enough to understand Roid. Sal want to know why Roid not think Arinian hallandren. Can Roid explain?"

@Coop772 Oh I'm not defending him,... well I guess I kind of indirectly am... but I'm saying if you look at his posts in QF29 he kind of just does whatever by the seat of his pants. I haven't played with him much but as I said in RP though that doesn't mean he isn't an elim now but voting for him because he doesn't defend himself in a constructive manner would be like lynching Orlok for using analysis. Maybe I'm wrong though and people that have played more games with Arinian can tell me if I am and I will back down and shut up. All I'm saying is I would prefer something a bit more concrete and to have a better discussion on day two of this rather than all hopping on the arinian train and not finding out anything if he does flip villager.

----

"Roid tink Arinian weak in head" Roid thought a moment before speaking. "Roid tink @Ariniansay things then think after... or maybe no think at all" Roid shrug. "Roid work once with him is all. Roid say to Sal what Roid say to Sark'lin." Roid paused at that. "Sark'lin, what words did Roid say to you? Roid forget" Roid scratched his head. "Roid just think that multiple people pointed at means better talking, one person with many points at not as good, unless definitely is Hallandren then all should point, but Roid not sure that Arinian is Hallandren with the current talk so Roid want different points. Yes this what Roid tinks" Roid nodded

After having time to read through the thread I am going to have to vote on Arinian. At the very least until he provides actual justification for voting on drought.

At least I made my random vote using an RNG, he just placed a vote on drought for the sole reason that they are placing a vote on him.

For a little bit of analysis, wouldn't at least one of the eliminators have placed votes on one of the people who had 2 votes on them? There is a minimum of 2 votes for a lynch, and if the elims had planned from the beginning to not use the elim kill they would have tried to get someone lynched. They wouldn't have wanted to go a cycle without killing someone. 

Interesting points, Mac, but IDK if I agree with voting arinian, after Roids post. In addition, I feel like using RNG to vote is worse than revenge votes. This, in combination with other points people have made about you make me think that Mac is someone who should not be trusted, at least not as of now. Are there any docs I should have links to as of now? On the other hand, he did give me a cookie, so I won't vote him just yet. On to the RP! :) (about the RP, sorry for all the grammer issues, I'm trying to represent what was going on in his mind)

"Thanks for explaining, Roid. I will stop pointing Arinian for you." At this point, Salthis thought he overheard Mac saying something about Arinian, but he couldn't hear him very well, which, as he thought about it, seemed kind of strange. He always remembered having good hearing, but it did seem like whenever he thought about Mac, things got a little fuzzy. Oh well, probably not that big of a deal. Maybe another cookie would help, and would give him a chance to talk to Mac privately.

So, the current vote count stands as such, votes listed chronologically:

Arinian (3): Drought, RippleGylf, Mac

Straw (1): Monster

Drought (1): Arinian

Mac (1): Elenion

I do understand what Monster's getting at by wanting more discussion, and it very well may just be how Arinian plays. I'd like to see Straw's response to Monster (or anything at all from Straw, really) before I change my vote. Mac is also fairly high in my suspicions.

-------------------------------------------------

"Roid does have a point. Eilen may simply behave like this all the time. I mean, Roid does seem to have more experience working with him than I do, to be sure," Sarcoline said absentmindedly, her focus still on the painting in front of her. "Straw hasn't spoken up much, and I'd be curious what he has to say on the matter."

Edit: Sparks, Coop! You just had to post while I took forever typing this out. Vote count is now accurate.

Edited by RippleGylf

I just want to explain my reasoning behind using an RNG to make the vote. I understand in hindsight that that was a remarkably suspicious thing to do, but IRL things made me need to go to bed then and I didn't have a good candidate to vote on. I couldn't have abstained because at the moment, the only other person who haden't placed a vote was Elenion. If I didn't vote I would have been hounded for being really suspicious.

Arinian.

Your defense talks a lot about avoiding suspicion, Mac. And while it is natural in these games to try to avoid suspicion out of self-preservation no matter what side you're on, you put a lot of emphasis on it.

The reason I'm focusing on avoiding suspicion is that in my last game I gained some, then I wasn't able to get rid of it and I was the C1 lynch. Which kinda sucked. On cycle one I was just focusing on surviving the first day so I tried to do things to minimize suspicion.