8 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

lopen because no evil-minish-wizard-thing-that-also-is-the-god-of-wind should be trusted. Besides, he turned Ezlo into a hat. 

My past crimes don't mean I'm guilty of current ones, right? :(

26 minutes ago, randuir said:

@Ecthelion III, @livinglegend, neither of you have posted yet. Both of you have also been online since the start of the game, so it'd be nice if you could check in.

Also, I'll be voting Straw for now. His vote on BR was either because he missed that she'd already posted, in which case the fact that his only contribution so far is the one line vote against her doesn't exactly paint him in a favorable light, or he did see that, and voted on her for some other reason without explaining why.

His vote isn't the only one without any reasoning, but most of the others guilty of that have at least contributed a bit more to the thread than he has, even if most of it is RP (nothing wrong with RP, just try to combine it with some in-game insights).

I would like to state that I'm slightly suspicious of Elenion, but he's also one of the few players that has actually been contributing a lot to the game side of things, so it's not to surprising that some of the things he has said make me weary of him. Given that most of the players haven't done anything alignment indicative yet, I'd prefer to keep a potentially suspicious contributor in the game for at least the first cycle just to keep discussion going.

I sent livinglegend a PM, which he has responded to. Not drawing any conclusions from that, but thought I'd mention it.

I'm also slightly suspicious of Elenion, but if I'm being honest, I tend to be suspicious of him in most games, so if I ever do vote on him, it probably won't be until a later cycle(like, 3 or later).

11 minutes ago, Coop772 said:

You didn't. you said I should revenge poke you. and by you, I actually mean Lopen. I goofed
TheMightyLopen for the reasons stated above

Wow you weren't supposed to tell everyone I said that. :P Also I said that when I didn't have any votes, now I've got 2. Mind removing it? >_> I'll even remove mine. Coop.

Not much to say yet, I haven't gotten many reads from the posts so far. I think Devotary brings up an interesting point about Monster having posted a couple times but hasn't voted, so I'll stick my vote there, since Monster could be trying to lay low.

2 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

I can help poke him so he responds. @Ecthelion III Ecthelion III

Now it's 2.

1 minute ago, Coop772 said:

He had one from BR as of the VC, and then I added my vote 1+1=2

BR voted on Elenion.

And I'm not sure what good it is voting on an inactive. He'll die next cycle if he doesn't get on.

Here but have to do something and leave soon, so I'll be brief:

1. I wouldn't suggest lynching inactives. As I said earlier, Contribution Crusade isn't necessary because of the filter.

2. Let's not lynch up Straw. He gets lynched D1 waaay too much for lurking. I'm not sure if he's ever survived into the late-game when we've played together.

3. Looks like the usual D1 suspicions of me have arrived. Hopefully I can fix that soon so we don't mislynch me.

Roid's head hurt, trying to use word's was not his strong suite, but apparently he needed to point the finger too for several people were pointing at him and whoever got the most fingers dies a death without battle. Roid did not want that. Roid wanted to die in bath of hallandren blood. "Roid think that old man is weakling and might be hallandren, but others more weak and therefore more hallandren"

Roid then pointed his finger to Lopen "Roid will point the finger at him, because he is afraid of death, and begs for the people to remove the finger, but is quick to point the finger at others". Roid smiled, he could use the words if he thought hard.

-----------

Let the Gods of Luck and Chance make the call. :P

Edited by MonsterMetroid
Grammer/readability

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

1. I wouldn't suggest lynching inactives. As I said earlier, Contribution Crusade isn't necessary because of the filter.

Roid looked confused, why would gormand say that? "But the captain said he would only kill people starting the second day on if they don't point the finger... so wouldn't not participating the first day be good place for hallandren to hide?" Roid was confused Gormand seemed smarter than Roid but even Roid noticed how those in the corners were avoiding the fingers. "Roid think that if we kill first day it should be those who are cowards, who will only speak when they must, would be good a good first finger point. We don't want cowardly hallendren avoiding notice first day then apologizing for not speaking second" Roid nodded thoughtfully and looked around the room. "Right?"

Have another vote count. Would you like to add your vote @A Joe in the Bush to get us to 100% voter turnout among active players?

Arinian(2) Elenion, Droughtbringer

Lopen(2) Shqueeves, Monster

Ecthelion(2) Coop, Mac

Monster(2) Devotary, Lopen

Straw(1) Randuir

Randuir(1) Straw

Legend(1) Bort

Elenion(1) Brightness

Droughtbringer(1) Ripplegylf

Shqueeves(1) Arinian

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Have another vote count. Would you like to add your vote @A Joe in the Bush to get us to 100% voter turnout among active players?

Arinian(2) Elenion, Droughtbringer

Lopen(2) Shqueeves, Monster

Ecthelion(2) Coop, Mac

Monster(2) Devotary, Lopen

Straw(1) Randuir

Randuir(1) Straw

Legend(1) Bort

Elenion(1) Brightness

Droughtbringer(1) Ripplegylf

Shqueeves(1) Arinian

I'm tempted to vote on one of the 1 vote players, but i'd need to read their posts first, and i probably don't have the time to do that. Work is busy. Does anyone have a preference for which 1 banger i vote for?

Haven.

Eärendil knew that word, knew the false safety that it brought. He thought back to Sirion, that "haven" where his kinsman had been slaughtered by creatures of greed and malice. This new world was no safer than the one he had left.

Merciful Iluvatar, he thought, I came to the land of the gods in search of a haven from the world. But this...this is no different. Have the Valar fallen as men have?

-----

Eärendil seeks to do no harm. He chooses a random player with no votes--MonsterMetroid.