2. Shqueeves as Shu
  3. BrightnessRadiant as Ivy
  4. Devotary of Spontaneity as Fahmexa
  5. Ecthelion as Eärendil
  6. MonsterMetroid as Roid
  7. Droughtbringer as Zaffer
  8. RippleGylf as Sarcoline
  9. Arinian as Elien

Well, there aren't 5 eliminators at least.

I looked back through the cycles, and there was only ever 1 captain at a time. And not this time, when our resident captain Bort was inactive. @Shqueeves, care to comment about Drought's allegations? If there are other awakeners, now is the time to reveal yourself.

I'm going to bed. Don't expect to see me tomorrow until almost exactly half way through the cycle. To those of you who do have time, please, analyse Shqueeves and Drought. Though, it is still possible that both are villagers, so be on the lookout for people who try to get us to focus on both of them.

Okay so there was still no kill? If there were 4 elims they could have used it and won. So maybe 3 elims or less? It says in the rules that they have a faction kill. Why wouldn't they use it this close to the end unless they just decided to play the whole game without it just to mess with us. If I had an elim kill and it was down to this many players, I'd only not use my faction kill if: 

1. I was the only elim

2. I just wanted to go the whole game without using it just for fun.

3. There's only 2 elims...but still I might've used it by now.

I can't figure out why otherwise. Also, just because the deceased were villagers are we sure that they are still villagers? Like...didn't they become mindless zombies now? Or can the awakeners talk to their old selves or something? I dunno if I'm missing something because I've never read Warbreaker. xD

I think this is the game deciding cycle so we have to think this through. Drake could be lying, but he could be actually telling us about an elim. I want to hear what Shqueeves says in response before I do anything else and I'll be back tomorrow...or well seeing how it's past 2 am...later today :P

Okay, I have some stuff from Len to prove that I am actually in contact with him. He has given me a list of bullet points to summarize to prove that he is, in fact, Len

1. I am Elenion

2. To prove that Shqueeves is evil, I will prove that I am, in fact, Village Len from the dead doc.

3. [Redacted, possibly accidentally broke the rules of SE]

4. This cycle the village must try to kill Shqueeves, as, according to Len's calculations, if we do not get rid of him, or another elim (but Shqueeves is the only guaranteed one at this point)

5. It is possible that Shqueeves rolled Vote Manip this cycle, which could allow them to tie the vote, but it would reveal all of the elims. He either rolled Vote Manip or whatever Sentry is. If he did not have Vote manip this cycle, and we keep him alive, and he is there to use it at a later date, it could throw the game in favor of the elims.

6. It is possible that I will die for passing this info along, as the elims might chose to finally use their kill, so I'll be sure to pass out more of Len's reads:
      Elim: Shqueeves (confirmed, lynch first), Ripple (Next biggest suspicion), and Devotary (only iffy, lynch last)
      Village: Joe, Drought, Arinian
      And two from BR, Ecth, and Monster

After we take Shqueeves out we should have enough information to get a good read on the rest of everyone else, as the elims are likely to defend him. If Shqueeves is Elim, like we know him to be, then we lynch Ripple next, and Devotary after that.

If we take Shqueeves out and he somehow does not turn elim, then we need to lynch Ripple next.

A few villagers might defend Shqueeves, because they are skeptical, so we need to be careful who we decide to lynch. To find elims we should look at who has not voted on him much, and who also defends him from accusations. At this point, the elims might not defend him, and just count him as an acceptable loss.

@Ecthelion III [redacted]

@Shqueeves (not letting me tag) what say you about this?

As for other Awakeners, as far as I know there is just me, and the kinda-Awakener Shqueeves. It is possible that someone has just been watching the doc silently.

Roleblocks:
1. Rand
2. Len
3. Joe
4. Coop
5. Ecth
6. Hasn't happened yet :P

Edited by Droughtbringer
Double checking rules, will change back if allowed.

Hmmm interesting...I mean, I did try to get Shqueeves lynched like twice so I'm tempted to just straight up believe this. But I also don't want to just straight up believe anything in SE xD. My paranoia won't let me. If I have a chance to do analysis today I'll try to because I know this cycle is crunch time or close to it. (Drake's tag literally says so) If not, I'll probably end up placing a vote on Shqueeves.

@Shqueeves I'd still like to hear what he says.

9 hours ago, Droughtbringer said:

Okay, time to come clean. First off, I am an Awakener. I have been talking with the dead, and keeping track of them. And I’d like to point off a few things going on with Shqueeves as part of it.

Given that my contact claims to be the only actual awakener that has talked in the doc, are you consistently an awakener?

So, there is someone in the dead doc, who only shows up once every 3-ish cycles. They apparently have a rotating Role, that will give them one of 3 roles every cycle. Awakener, (this one I know what it does, due to actually having it :P), Captain, and whatever the third one is called. (maybe it is just a vanilla role). We have been working, and have determined that, due to balance reasons, Shqueeves almost has to be an elim. This is due to the fact that the balance for an elim team compared to the Worldhopper (apparently it is called a Returned) has to be fairly large and powerful, and we have seen no evidence of that.

Actually, they concluded that either you, br, or ripple were elims, and that the returned is one as well. 

Elenion, Randuir, and Lopen were all super nice and did a deap dive through old docs and threads, looking for whoever matched up with Returned’s posts, and they came across quite a few things that matched Shqueeves decently well.

They were looking for things that matched the returned's doc writing style, and apparently found nothing that matched me.

Beyond that, in doc, the person recently expressed that they trusted me, Drought, when Len asked about it, but Shqueeves obviously does not, which would make a liar of him, further putting for the idea that he is an Elim.

I had my contact reread the doc, and they didn't find any instance of the returned saying that they trusted drought.

So, Shqueeves has talked about an Awakener Contact, as well as a secret Worldhopper type role. Well, both of those are true to a degree, but shrouded in lies

Seems like you have more lies than me, Drought[/color] 

EDIT about droughts most recent post, Len was trying to get that to me, but I wasn't on. He switched our names everywhere they showed up. If you have a question for Len to help prove this, pm me. 

Edited by Shqueeves
Ninja's

@Droughtbringer can you answer the questions i posted at the end of the last cycle?

9 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Is there any other awakeners that can collaborate your story?

10 hours ago, Droughtbringer said:

So, Shqueeves has talked about an Awakener Contact, as well as a secret Worldhopper type role. Well, both of those are true to a degree, but shrouded in lies,

Did I miss this? Where?

So, there is someone in the dead doc, who only shows up once every 3-ish cycles. They apparently have a rotating Role, that will give them one of 3 roles every cycle. Awakener, (this one I know what it does, due to actually having it :P), Captain, and whatever the third one is called. (maybe it is just a vanilla role). We have been working, and have determined that, due to balance reasons, Shqueeves almost has to be an elim. This is due to the fact that the balance for an elim team compared to the Worldhopper (apparently it is called a Returned) has to be fairly large and powerful, and we have seen no evidence of that.

There are two different names there, returned and Worldhopper. Which one is this person claiming, and why did the name change at some point?

Sentry. The third one is called Sentry.

I would like to see these reasons. I see no reason that a worldhopper role as you describe would be all that powerful. If anything, they are less powerful. They cannot really confirm whether or not their actions had an effect for several turns. I could easily see a team of 3 eliminators with each a unique role being balanced against this type of player.

Elenion, Randuir, and Lopen were all super nice and did a deap dive through old docs and threads, looking for whoever matched up with Returned’s posts, and they came across quite a few things that matched Shqueeves decently well.

May I ask what things those are?

We have also seen slight vote manip going on, every now and then, that could easily be chocked up to whenever Shqueeves has rolled the Vote Manip role, and used it to his advantage

hmm. During the rollover, I'll check when vote manip happened. For now, what turns did this player have the awakener role?

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

38 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Given that my contact claims to be the only actual awakener that has talked in the doc, are you consistently an awakener?

Yes. Also, who is your contact? I've been under the impression that it is you. And that you've just been calling yourself a contact. The only other person talking in the doc, besides the dead and me, is the Returned. 

40 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Actually, they concluded that either you, br, or ripple were elims, and that the returned is one as well. 

That is not at all what they said. I stand by what I said before. 

42 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

They were looking for things that matched the returned's doc writing style, and apparently found nothing that matched me.

They didn't match anything in docs that you have said, as you haven't been in docs as far as we can see, but Len pointed out the way you tend not to capitalize names, like "drought" in the next quote.

45 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

I had my contact reread the doc, and they didn't find any instance of the returned saying that they trusted drought.

I think that, at this point, if your contact is not just you, that they are lying to you. If it is not you, then please let us know so we can switch our focus to them instead of you. 

47 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Seems like you have more lies than me, Drought[\color]

Although you may not be lying, you are being lied to, at the very least. Please either tell us your contact, or own up to your lies. (I don't expect you to own up to your lies, as if you're lying then you are most likely an Elim, or some from of a secret role)

2 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

Yes. Also, who is your contact? I've been under the impression that it is you. And that you've just been calling yourself a contact. The only other person talking in the doc, besides the dead and me, is the Returned. 

I am the contact. I am the one called Dave in the doc. You're Hal, the one claiming to have Returned. 

3 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

They didn't match anything in docs that you have said, as you haven't been in docs as far as we can see, but Len pointed out the way you tend not to capitalize names, like "drought" in the next quote.

Actually, Len pointed out that you used parenthetical asides. Len was unable to find a doc with me in it because Wilson's list didn't have me as ever being an elim

Just now, Shqueeves said:

I am the contact. I am the one called Dave in the doc. You're Hal, the one claiming to have Returned. 

Actually, Len pointed out that you used parenthetical asides. Len was unable to find a doc with me in it because Wilson's list didn't have me as ever being an elim

I'm not claiming to be the Returned! You are! 

And yes. I pointed out that Len couldn't find you in a doc, but he compared you to the thread, and your tendency to not capitalize names.

Joe:

Other Awakeners: only one other, who I'm decently certain is an Elim. 

Did you miss it? Yes. Here.

Returned/Worldhopper: ah. Sorry for the confusion. They originally claimed that there role was like a Worldhopper from the AG. Later they claimed that they were actually a Returned. 

So part of it was that giving the role to the players would give players the ability to figure out who targeted who, as well as talk with everyone who has died that info. You create a closed loop that you don't have to worry much about for information gathering.  (I will note that I have now read the rules to be less confused while trying to convey the dead's thoughts.) And has no fear of having to find and trust an Awakener, find and trust a... Sentry, and then find a captain to help with the lynch, as, if they play it carefully, will be able to do it all themself. 

The biggest was tone and lack of capitalization on some names. 

3rd and 5th, so far.

Roid awoke with a storming headache "Gahhhh, Roid head hurt." Roid briefly wondered why until he noticed a bottle in hand. He looked at it then proceeded to finish the little remaining in the bottle "Good stuff, Roid tink it bright inside though" as roid shielded his eyes looking around at the others. "Where everyone else go? Roid can count everyone now" Which Roid proceeded to prove numbering people on his hand "One, Two, Three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten" the last at pointing to Amaranth.

"Sorry captain didnt mean to point the finger at you Marshall... though maybe you do be Hallandren that way you set us all to kill each other rather than help." Roid nodded softly then burt out laughing. "But that be'd stupid Bwah haha" As roid wiped some tears away from his eyes and glanced at the empty bottle in his hand one last time, he didnt want to waste any after all, and dropped it to the side. "Roid miss a lot, some people tell Roid story to unmiss stuff? Roid try to help find Hallandren if do, otherwise Roid try to recall stuff that happened while he slept"

--------

12 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

Returned/Worldhopper: ah. Sorry for the confusion. They originally claimed that there role was like a Worldhopper from the AG. Later they claimed that they were actually a Returned. 

did they actually mention the AG?

18 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

And yes. I pointed out that Len couldn't find you in a doc, but he compared you to the thread, and your tendency to not capitalize names.

Coop, devotary, and I didn't receive much analysis because he only checked docs

1 minute ago, MonsterMetroid said:

@Shqueeves What color/name were you in the AG4 dead doc?

Green, with the name Dave/awakener #1

9 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

I can't figure out why otherwise. Also, just because the deceased were villagers are we sure that they are still villagers? Like...didn't they become mindless zombies now? Or can the awakeners talk to their old selves or something? I dunno if I'm missing something because I've never read Warbreaker. xD

Actual canonical lifeless are basically mindless zombies, yep. They do inherit the skills and muscle memory of the corpse they were made from, but they don't have anything approximating free will. If I wanted a truly canonical lifeless game mechanic, I would have given the awakeners the ability to use a dead person's power. I decided not to do that for this game.

2 hours ago, Droughtbringer said:

Okay, I have some stuff from Len to prove that I am actually in contact with him. He has given me a list of bullet points to summarize to prove that he is, in fact, Len

1. I am Elenion

2. To prove that Shqueeves is evil, I will prove that I am, in fact, Village Len from the dead doc.

3. [Redacted, possibly accidentally broke the rules of SE]

4. This cycle the village must try to kill Shqueeves, as, according to Len's calculations, if we do not get rid of him, or another elim (but Shqueeves is the only guaranteed one at this point)

5. It is possible that Shqueeves rolled Vote Manip this cycle, which could allow them to tie the vote, but it would reveal all of the elims. He either rolled Vote Manip or whatever Sentry is. If he did not have Vote manip this cycle, and we keep him alive, and he is there to use it at a later date, it could throw the game in favor of the elims.

6. It is possible that I will die for passing this info along, as the elims might chose to finally use their kill, so I'll be sure to pass out more of Len's reads:
      Elim: Shqueeves (confirmed, lynch first), Ripple (Next biggest suspicion), and Devotary (only iffy, lynch last)
      Village: Joe, Drought, Arinian
      And two from BR, Ecth, and Monster

After we take Shqueeves out we should have enough information to get a good read on the rest of everyone else, as the elims are likely to defend him. If Shqueeves is Elim, like we know him to be, then we lynch Ripple next, and Devotary after that.

If we take Shqueeves out and he somehow does not turn elim, then we need to lynch Ripple next.

A few villagers might defend Shqueeves, because they are skeptical, so we need to be careful who we decide to lynch. To find elims we should look at who has not voted on him much, and who also defends him from accusations. At this point, the elims might not defend him, and just count him as an acceptable loss.

@Ecthelion III [redacted]

@Shqueeves (not letting me tag) what say you about this?

As for other Awakeners, as far as I know there is just me, and the kinda-Awakener Shqueeves. It is possible that someone has just been watching the doc silently.

Roleblocks:
1. Rand
2. Len
3. Joe
4. Coop
5. Ecth
6. Hasn't happened yet :P

... And why does every path of this plan consist of lynching me? I mean, I didn't really expect to survive this game. In fact, I planned on having it happen sooner. However, at this point in the game, any village life lost increases the likelihood of failure. And I don't want to be the one responsible for having it fail. You've listed no reasoning behind this. If Shqueeves is indeed an elim, how would that confirm that I am one? And if Shqueeves is not an elim, how does that also confirm that I am one?

If I were to hazard a guess, the elims consist of at least Joe and Drought. In any scenario, either Shqueeves or Drought is an elim. Could you at least provide Elenion's reasoning?

It is also worth noting that just because someone is confirmed village, it doesn't mean their reads are correct. That was definitely apparent in the AG.

Just now, Shqueeves said:

Oh, sorry. I never spoke in that one 

Ok :) due to this and the Fact that squeeves was revealed to be Ostrich which was replaced for inactivity by none other than Elen way before it was revealed that there was a worldhopper and the mechanics of the worldhopper not to mention that Shqueeves would hardly mention a mechanic of a game he didnt participate much in and never participated by spectating I believe Squeeves to be telling the truth.

I think that might actually work, because Elenion took over for Shqueeves in the AG. Elenion should know exactly what day he received access to the Fuchia Ostrich account, and he can post that answer in the dead doc. If Drought correctly guesses the day, it’s likely that Drought is in fact a real Awakener.

Just now, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I think that might actually work, because Elenion took over for Shqueeves in the AG. Elenion should know exactly what day he received access to the Fuchia Ostrich account, and he can post that answer in the dead doc. If Drought correctly guesses the day, it’s likely that Drought is in fact a real Awakener.

The proof has to be something from this game, unfortunately

1 minute ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

That's a good point are we operating under the assumption he might not have awakener powers all the time only sometimes? I'm still trying to catch up on past cycles

Just now, MonsterMetroid said:

That's a good point are we operating under the assumption he might not have awakener powers all the time only sometimes? I'm still trying to catch up on past cycles

He said (in the doc) that he is just an awakener, not actually a returned. He could be lying, but he's an awakener this cycle