Crap, I'm getting a content too long error when I try to add the Chicago signing....lol.  I'll need to....do something....

Edit:  Btw, Argent, I have a question here that you scribed in the Chicago signing, that I didn't hear in the audio.  Is it from the lost audio (it was marked as signing line 1?

Q:  What's up with the Parshendi just admitting that they killed Gavilar?
A:  There are definitely questions to be asked.

Edited by RShara

I paraphrased - the actual question was much longer and less clear, something about the Parshendi freely admitting they ordered the assassination, but then running away and not facing retribution, and then going into an extended war, but now asking for peace... It's in the audio. You should be able to quickly find it if I provided a time mark.

@RShara - Maybe add the rest of it in a new post and just add a huge notation at the bottom of the original one stating that the WoB are continued on page X of the thread due to space restrictions, then just keep adding new info the second post? Not the best idea I know, but that's all I got LOL :D

Before I start a new thread about this, I wanted to see if anyone knew the answer to this off the top of their heads...from the Chicago WoB incidentally ;)

Q:  The prevailing theory on the 17th Shard is that Hoid worldhops using Shadesmar. I was wondering if you were willing to confirm or deny that?

A:  Hoid has indeed gotten between worlds before through Shadesmar.
Q:  And would you be willing to give us a hint as to how he does that?
A:  There are hints in the books. There is a hint in the very first cosmere book I released. [that would be Elantris] Which I thought was a huge hint, but so far I haven't seen anyone talking about it.  I thought for sure once people started figuring the cosmere, they would see the massive in-your-face hint I put in that book, but so far, as far as I know, no one has.  Now, the one [hint] about the map, that one I don't think is obvious. I know people have been trying to figure it out. It's going to be fun once you figure it out, but it's not something huge and obvious. The Elantris once was, like, enormously "HIIINT!"

I've read Elantris twice, however it was a llloooonnngg time ago, so I don't recall what Brandon would have been referencing here. Do any of you know? Another book I'll have to re-read after I finish the second go 'round of WoR. :D

Suggestion: start a new thread and dedicate a post to each signing. That way we can link to them directly and you won't have to put everything in spoiler tags (which hinders word-searching). The release tour is just about over now, so it seems the appropriate time.

Suggestion: start a new thread and dedicate a post to each signing. That way we can link to them directly and you won't have to put everything in spoiler tags (which hinders word-searching). The release tour is just about over now, so it seems the appropriate time.

I like this idea, but will it annoy the mods?

It's for a good cause. 

I've read Elantris twice, however it was a llloooonnngg time ago, so I don't recall what Brandon would have been referencing here. Do any of you know? Another book I'll have to re-read after I finish the second go 'round of WoR.  :D

We don't really know. There is a thread somewhere about worldhopping on Sel, we are kind of talking about this there. 

Edited by Argent

I've read Elantris twice, however it was a llloooonnngg time ago, so I don't recall what Brandon would have been referencing here. Do any of you know? Another book I'll have to re-read after I finish the second go 'round of WoR. :D

I re-went through Elantris, and the first time they're about to go to the (shard)pool Galladon says that the painting looks like a person going through a gate.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that this is his HIIIIINT! (unless theres more I missed!) and it confirms that yes, the shardpools can be used as gates (into Shadesmar?).

Also, at the same time, when Raoden goes into the pool later in the story, he says that it doesnt feel like water, and the blue liquid is something different which could be a totally separate hint that the pools are filled with something entirely different.

Edited by cosmosofclay