Q:

At the midnight release I asked if an Elantrian took their seon to a different planet and modified the aons to use the seon's aon(its core aon) would that allow them to use their magic on the other planet.

A:

He said it would be very hard but it could be done.

Q:

Later at the signing I Asked Sanderson if Raoden found a way to make Sarene live as long as he does or if he gave himself to the pool after she died.

A:

He r.a.f.o.'d me and said that the pool wasn't what people think it is.

Q: At the midnight release I asked if an Elantrian took their seon to a different planet and modified the aons to use the seon's aon(its core aon) would that allow them to use their magic on the other planet. A: He said it would be very hard but it could be done. Q: Later at the signing I Asked Sanderson if Raoden found a way to make Sarene live as long as he does or if he gave himself to the pool after she died. A: He r.a.f.o.'d me and said that the pool wasn't what people think it is.

He's actually said that about the pool before. I'm curious what we've missed there.

Well...ok then. I even remember reading that now that I see it and I just didn't retain it for some reason.

It's fine. I feel weird about it because I've been the first person to mention it on the forums from what I've noticed, and there are people infitinitely more perspective than I am on this forum.

Random thought:

Kaladin.

Kalad.

Vasher.

On Roshar.

Hmm..... coincidence? I think not.

In other words of that, I wonder what Wartlover the Ugly thinks about a dude with a name so similar to one such as his own. Well, one of the many he was given.

Kalad and Kaladin really do seem similar. I wonder if any world hoppers pulled a couple of strings.

Or if Brandon just went to Kaladi's for a coffee right before he named Kaladin. :D

Anyway, thanks for this list, it's really helpful!

Edited by Stroniax

Added quote

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/6398-wor-chapter-84-code/page-20

I haven't been keeping up with how far along you guys have gotten on the code but this was from the signing event last night if it helps:

Q: In the chapter 84 code, does the sequence 111 denote a special character such as a space between words
A: I do not believe there is a 111 to separate words unless it was added by Peter when I wasn't looking.
-- Is this a question from the 17th Shard? Yes --
I will say this, the key is in another epigraph.

Can you add quotes around the questions so it's easier to scroll through? Otherwise, I think this thread is great and should be pinned considering how many times people are asking questions that have been answered here.

Is what I did to the first part what you meant?

We haven't seen a Khriss - but we haven't seen much from the worldhoppers or Hoid's friends from Yolen. It's possible that he is the recipient of his TWoK letter, but we don't really have any evidence for that (or anything else, for that matter).

Edited by Rubix
Unreleased Materials

Thanks for sharing interesting stuff.

Shame no one asked-

1)If one of a different order hold Jezrien's honorblade will he/she have both orders powers? (I assume yes but can't be sure)

2)Are the parshmen the original dwellers of the land or maybe the Shin?

3)maybe some info about Mraize and the world hopping (will probably RAFO this)

4)If Galivar had the exact same visions as Dalinar(will probably RAFO this)

Edited by shinintendo

Interesting. Mind dropping the direct link for that?

From last night's signing:

Q: If a non windrunner picked up jezrian's honorblade would they gain windrunner powers as well?

A: Yes

Q: If a windrunner picked up that blade, would their abilities be enhanced?

A: There would be some compounding but strength is not as much an issue with surgebing as is the strength of the spren bond and how much stormlight you are using.

That's not 100% that, say, a Lightweaver would get the powers, though.

A lightweaver is a "non windrunner" aren't they? Not sure why that WoB would not apply to that situation.

I guess I should mention that the person asking that question tried for a second to put into words essentially "can a member of one order pickup an honorblade from another order and gain both powers". The "non windrunner" question was the final wording they used to get the point across of what they were asking. I just didn't dictate the entire exchange. It's pretty certain Kurk that a lightweaver would gain a windrunner's abilities if holding jezrian's blade.

Another theory... what are the chances that acting towards dead spren as if they were alive, and ... believing in them ... would be the thing to actually making them alive?

I've been sort of hoping that for Adolin, despite the turn he has taken.  I'd like to think that Adolin talking to his blade is foreshadowing that.

Will this thread be pinned?  It's so helpful!

@Wes

Ah, thank you for that additional information. I agree that "non-Windrunner" covers other Orders, but I was afraid that Brandon might have misinterpreted the meaning of the question and was himself referring only to non-Surgebinders.

Haven't finished Wheel of Time yet, and didn't expect to run into a spoiler in a Words of Radiance thread.Thanks for that. For the sake of anyone else in my situation, put it in a spoiler tag please. 

I have information from the Huntington signing. Its word of Brandon. First lift will be a major character in the second grouping of 5 books, books 6-10.He mentioned that he was seeding characters from the first part into the second. Also a new shard not the shard that wants to hide and survive is "not on a planet."