"You may also, at any time you want, make any number of PM’s with any number of other Players."

I don't see any reason to lynch Drought in particular, especially as House Tormander now has a full five members. For now, I will vote on Walin, who is a member of the house that seems to be most interested in seeing Drought dead.

8 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

"You may also, at any time you want, make any number of PM’s with any number of other Players."

I don't see any reason to lynch Drought in particular, especially as House Tormander now has a full five members. For now, I will vote on Walin, who is a member of the house that seems to be most interested in seeing Drought dead.

Actually Drought and Bugsy sound very mysterious and suspicious in our doc, so you should definitely lynch one of them to see if they're up to something evil. :)

Since I can't vote on one of them, I'll add my vote to Walin for no particular reason. I just picked him out randomly. :ph34r:

Well then. A lot has happened since the game started this morning. I wish I could have joined in on the fun sooner, but I had to go to work first. :P 

While the kandra idea seems interesting, it seems rather convoluted and doesn't seem very achievable. While it could be fun to exploit such a mechanic, it just seems like it is too difficult to achieve.

--

Altea gazed at those around her, contemplating her course of actions. There were those who were calling for peace; a bloodless resolution for the murder that had taken place. She scowled slightly, narrowing her eyes in veiled disgust. She could not let the murderer go free, with no repercussion for their betrayal. She would hunt them down herself, alone if she had to. Peace, while a fine prospect in theory, hardly has room in the world around them. Peace was for the idealistic youths who had yet to experience the cold truths of the world, or those who were too blind to see it for what it was. She continued to listen in silence, biding her time as she collected data.

2 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

@Magestar@Bugsy My issue with Drought is that he’s presenting a “solution” that essentially requires everybody to do nothing. What could he possibly have to gain from this? For all we know, his plan is a giant ruse designed to get himself a bunch of Atium to fuel Mistborn that will kill all of us. Not saying that’s what he’s trying to do, just that a plan that requires everyone to sit and wait likely involves some form of “plotting to kill you later” in it. For all I know, Drought could actually want the Kandra win. But I don’t, and I have no real way to ascertain Drought’s motives, so I must assume the worst. I’m not going along with Drought’s plan anyway, but you’re probably right that lynching him isn’t the right move- if anything, the number of lynch votes he attracted seems to indicate that his plan won’t work anyway, and so the plan itself isn’t the greatest reason to vote on him. Droughtbringer.

There was a game LG37, in which I was attempting to cause everyone to tie. It would have been fun... but two people opposed my will and made this not happen. (I won't name names)  but this game presents the chance for something even greater, a game where everyone wins. 

1 minute ago, Droughtbringer said:

There was a game LG37, in which I was attempting to cause everyone to tie. It would have been fun... but two people opposed my will and made this not happen. (I won't name names)  but this game presents the chance for something even greater, a game where everyone wins. 

Again, your idea is nice in theory, but the reality is that not everyone will go along with this. And the plan requires everyone. I’m not saying you shouldn’t be trying to have fun; if your “everyone wins” strategy makes you happy, I’m fine with you pushing for it. But it doesn’t look like this is going to gain universal support. 

If anyone has any thoughts on the lynch that don’t pertain to Drought, I’d love to hear them, as I’m kind of at a loss as to who I want to lynch. Anyone interested in providing some ideas?

In regards of lynching, I really don't see much of a point in a D1 lynch. We don't have an elim team in this game, so there isn't the fear of that. Alliances are just going to start being formed today, so it seems unnecessary to lynch anyone today. You can't vote on those in your own house, and those are the only ones needed for us to win. D1 should be saved for building alliances, not killing players needlessly.

I’ll hold off on voting for now, but I wanted to pop in so you know I’m not inactive. Just spent some time doing non-computer things today (sort of, I saw Thor Ragnarok finally with my wife). I need to reinspect the rules, though I did take a look a minute ago, but I can safely say now the Kandra plan won’t work with this group. Too many people that wouldn’t want it to succeed, myself included. It simply doesn’t sound fun.

Hey, I think maybe the Kandra plan has merit. After all, while it is a bad idea to optimize the fun out, it is optimizing.

It’s a test to see how long we can hold out against impatience, so I suggest some people who are thinking they will get bored, to... set up some tied lynches

*hopes that this will get a bunch of votes on self to tie out Droughtbringer’s votes, and not too many or no votes. Certainly not retractions of votes (hoping that the reverse bait in that last phrase and this parentheses-phrase doesn’t work to retract votes (I’m serious with what I’m saying) from me). Hopes that doesn’t happen*

I am going to continue staying out if this day one lynch, but wanted to pop in one more time. Since this cycle ends in seven hours, it is unlikely that I will be able to get back on again. So I will likely see you all during night one.