2 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

I will join as long as the MR is over by the time this starts. I should be able to handle one SE game at a time. I'll just go as Steel. 

There are a lot more interesting names you could go by! I hear Elbereth is a name that's open for this game :P

20 hours ago, Kynedath said:

Yeah, I'll give this a shot, but I'm probably going to die within three turns. That is my bold prediction and I'll be happy to be wrong.

I'll join as Master Capsicum, an ambitious entrepreneur who wants to spread the joys of their latest non-alcoholic beverage, packaged in extremely small tin barrels that are painted maroon, to the world.

"extremely small tin barrels painted maroon"

And your name is capsicum, which bears a certain resemblance to capsaicin.

Are you marketing pepperspray as a beverage??? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

"extremely small tin barrels painted maroon"

And your name is capsicum, which bears a certain resemblance to capsaicin.

Are you marketing pepperspray as a beverage??? :ph34r:

My original plan was Dr. Pepper actually.

Capsicum was what I found to be the scientific name for peppers.

Edited by Kynedath

Alright, we have 17 players right now, which is enough for 4 houses. We're off to a good start. If you have signed up, please check the Player List to make sure I saw you.

Also, some rule additions and clarifications:

• When a player is killed by Allomancers or Mistborn, Their Killer's house will be revealed
  • You can pass Atium to another player in addition to any other action you take
  • The Guards have an Atium enhanced ability now. When used to Roleblock a player, you will learn what action that player was attempting to take.

35 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Alright, we have 17 players right now, which is enough for 4 houses. We're off to a good start. If you have signed up, please check the Player List to make sure I saw you.

Also, some rule additions and clarifications:

• When a player is killed by Allomancers or Mistborn, Their Killer's house will be revealed
  • You can pass Atium to another player in addition to any other action you take
  • The Guards have an Atium enhanced ability now. When used to Roleblock a player, you will learn what action that player was attempting to take.

Glad to see you liked my suggestion.

In regards to the second point, does that mean I can pass Atium and do another action in the same turn, or does that mean I can pass Atium, but I can't take another action.

OK this looks interesting but I do have a couple of questions.

1. can you trade atium to other players in return for say an action or something?

2. so you are competing against members of you r own house and multiple houses can have someone that wins then?

3. this one is less of a question and more of a complaint I guess the kandra ability doesn't feel particularly useful. It feels like with the alterante win condition taht there is much reason for them to protect the person who spent the atium on them. I suggest that if their master dies the only way they can win is by getting a new master and the only way that can happen is if someone spends atium on them. This will make them much more likely to protect their master as they are not guaranteed to get another one if they die. Just a suggestion though.

On 2/10/2018 at 4:15 AM, A Joe in the Bush said:

After the dinner ended, when the House Lords sat at the long table, waited on by their Stewards. Jack Tormander. Wyrm Heron. William Zerrung. Claincy Ffnord. Rab Heatherlocke. Matthew Machmuller. 6 of the most powerful people in all the world. While smiling through their teeth at each other, they sipped their wines and ate their desserts. While watching for knives and arrows, they drank poisons. While screaming in burning agony, they fell from the benches.

:ph34r:

Anyways, y'all better RP some Les Miserables parodies or I will be very disappointed in you.

I may join as Walin, on the condition that my death scene is being sent to the Pits of Hathsin.

Or Dbec, the younger nephew of Walin who changed his name so as to not share any letters with that traitor. Walin had done something to deserve the punishment of the Pits of Hathsin, and Dbec had yet to find out what it was. Dbec would be the first of his family to reach a House Lord position. This is why he chose a name consisting of the first few letters of the alphabet, excluding "a," which was in the name "Walin."

Dbec may be a little too sane for his name, because I'm not good at rp'ing and won't be able to represent his insanity well enough. But I might, who knows. I'll also be pretty busy, so I may not participate very much in this. So if more than 25 total people are signed up, I'll take a spec doc.

I'll start you off with some of that RP parodying.

Who is this man, Lord Tormander just there
To have me dine at his table, and now this poison does share
It was his hour at last to put a seal on our fate
Wipe out the past and watch them clean off the slate
All it would take was a flick of a knife.
Instead of this, he has taken his own life.

3 hours ago, Sart said:

Glad to see you liked my suggestion.

In regards to the second point, does that mean I can pass Atium and do another action in the same turn, or does that mean I can pass Atium, but I can't take another action.

You can pass atium and take another action. If they promise to do an action in return for the atium, i will not hold them to that promise. They can break it as they see fit. (I will be disappointed in them though.)

2 hours ago, Haelbarde said:

Anyways, y'all better RP some Les Miserables parodies or I will be very disappointed in you.

You signing up?

Not letting me quote Metroid, but yes. You are competing against your own house. There will be one winner from each house.

If a Kandra's master dies, someone else can kandrafy them. But they're going to keep their alternate win con.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush