Dissentinel

Khakh Glyph by Isaac Stewart

9 posts in this topic

Here is Isaac's rendition of the khakh glyph! It means "determination" and is a glyph that appears in The Way of Kings as a part of a glyphpair on Amaram's banners. 

khakh - determination.png

This is really cool! It looks almost aquiline. What made you think of this glyph? Are you...*gasp* an Amaram fan?

Edited by Ravioli

24 minutes ago, Ravioli said:

This is really cool! It looks almost aquiline. What made you think of this glyph? Are you...*gasp* an Amaram fan?

Hey, I hate Amaram just as much as the next person, but he's got great glyphs! Merem, honor, and khakh, determination. I want to paint khakh on my fencing mask for Historical European Martial Arts (German Longsword) and I think determination is a defining trait that I have and always want to  keep during my training. Even though I'm often at a disadvantage because of my small size, I'm determined to give each fight my all and never give up. I accept that I may have a steeper hill to climb than others with my training, but I'm determined to be the best fighter I can be anyway.

Edited by Dissentinel

4 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

Hey @Dissentinel were did you find the glyph? I noticed it wasn't in the coppermind.

Hi! It wasn't in the Coppermind because it's new! I got it in an email. :) Maybe someone wants to add it...? 

Alright, I'm on a tear of wild theories involving glyphs and the Voidbinding chart. I actually joined so I could get some feedback on them. Does this glyph remind anyone else of this? 

5.jpg

@Minion5051 I think they're pretty different honestly, a few similarities but I don't think there's any real connection here.