Some astronomical errors

Oversleep

First off, the Red Rip's page is full of chull dung - it gives extensive descriptions to the red haze surrounding Scadrial (Trell's assault): https://coppermind.net/wiki/Red_Rip

Basically everything after Appearance section should be deleted, or perhaps the non-speculative parts moved to Trell's page.

Now, Taln's scar presents speculation as fact, as it says Taln's Scar is the same as Red Rip, which we do not have confirmed (or at least it's not sourced). We only have it confirmed that the Red Rip and Starbelt are one and the same.

Since we have pages for both Red Rip and Taln's Scar, why does Starbelt is only a section in Threnody? I think it should have it's own page.

Yeah that's totally incorrect. I do believe there is some confirmation that the Red Rip and Taln's Scar are the same. I seem to recall that. All of these in my opinion should just be moved to a page on The Scar, which we saw in Arcanum Unbounded as appearing like that. That seems very safe to me and I do think there's confirmation of those being the same. There should not be three different pages for this: they should all be The Scar.

All of the stuff after the Appearance should definitely be deleted.

I guess the Starbelt could be on a page of its own...

Edit: Here's a reference for them being the same, first result on searching Red Rip ;) https://wob.coppermind.net/events/36/#e1478

I would also point out that in the description of the Red Rip on Scadrial that the coppermind postulates a few reasons why it is not mentioned in Era one.  Between Ashfalls and the mists, few people ever see the stars.  I remember a specific scene where Vin gets above the mists for the first time and sees the stars, with Kelsier I think.  He talks about them, but there is mention that in myth, more was visible before the skies filled with Ash.  I am heavily paraphrasing based on memory.

Era one Mistborn has both the mists and the ashmounts filling the sky that made astronomy very difficult.  If you could brave the mists enough to get above them, you could see the brightest stars on a 'clear' night, IE: one without ashfall, but by no means see all the stars in the sky.  I think that may factor into the lack of mention in Era one.

The lack of record in Saze's religions is far more interesting.  It either points to the rip not existing pre LTR, or the rip not being part of the canon when Brandon wrote the series, or to it being there but not being relevant to Saze saving the world.