No plot spoilers, but the Oathbringer art gallery has some very useful information courtesy of our friend Nazh:

Spoiler

https://brandonsanderson.com/beta/wp-content/gallery/oathbringer/OB_EPHEMERA-GLYPHS_ebook.jpg

Edit: Question for the mods -- how does the spoiler policy affect this thread? Should we make a separate post in the spoiler board, or can we keep talking about glyphs here as long as we don't spoil the actual book?

Edited by Harakeke

12 hours ago, Harakeke said:

No plot spoilers, but the Oathbringer art gallery has some very useful information courtesy of our friend Nazh:

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: Question for the mods -- how does the spoiler policy affect this thread? Should we make a separate post in the spoiler board, or can we keep talking about glyphs here as long as we don't spoil the actual book?

You can make a separate topic on the OB spoiler board and have it moved later OR you can update THIS topic with [OB] in the title and request that it be moved to the OB spoiler board.

• 1 month later...

Spoilers-safe content: Let's go back to WoK for a while, more precisely – to its back cover. I straightened the Void "essence" glyphs from the voidbinding svg some good soul made (I just run it throught polar coordinates filter + vectorization to make them prettier). They turned out to look very much like normal glyphs.

I wonder, can we somehow read those or match them to something (the Unmade, maybe?).

Voidbinding Chart.png

void glyphs untangled.png

• Chaos locked this topic