Cookies?! Not a trap?

Maelstrom

Cookies- Delicious or Scrumptous?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Will you accept this mouth-wateringly tasty cookie being offered to you right now?

• Yes
    • No

That was exactly my thought, Kidpen.

Also, Kidpen, you were in one of my dreams last night, and I had to explode three caravans on your birthday. I couldn’t manage to though, I couldn’t manage to find and hit your wagon because it wasn’t marked. I did, however, blow up lots of innocents.

3 hours ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

That was exactly my thought, Kidpen.

Also, Kidpen, you were in one of my dreams last night, and I had to explode three caravans on your birthday. I couldn’t manage to though, I couldn’t manage to find and hit your wagon because it wasn’t marked. I did, however, blow up lots of innocents.

Ah, a good dream then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/12/2018 at 7:28 PM, Maelstrom said:

Welcome! If you have taken this cookie, HA! The experimental new hemalurgically spiked cookies will soon take effect! To avoid the undiscovered side effects, join the Dark Alley and recruit new members by making a link to this page and calling it a cookie! Any questions? No? Good. Get recruiting.

Any of you wishing to, insteading of spreading cookies for fun, become a full denizen and do hemalurgic research for fun go here!

Sorry, Harmony doesn't like Hemalurgy. But, If mister Ironeyes approves, then I guess it would be okay. (Don't tell Harmony I'm doing this)

Edited by HarmonyFanboy

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure I understand a negative amount of things that are going on here.

*Uses Illumination to make Spikes look like chocolate chips*

Edits five minutes later: Why didn't I just read the rules first?

Edited by Hoidolasium

13 hours ago, Elend Venture said:

An excellent idea, no doubt!

Does linking to a link of an Alleyverse guild in an introduction thread violate the rules though? Curious as to everyone's thoughts.

Probably best not to risk it. Is this thread actually still being linked, given that the last post before this was over a year ago?

2 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

Rules of what? I've been out of the game for a while are we organized or something now?

Bans on cookie selling (and maybe guild advertising?) in the intro threads, since it was basically devolving into cookie wars, instead of actually welcoming the new member.

On 7/11/2020 at 3:00 PM, kenod said:

Probably best not to risk it. Is this thread actually still being linked, given that the last post before this was over a year ago?

Not sure, to tell you the truth. Though I have the notion that it isn't.

• 5 months later...
30 minutes ago, CheddarJack_ said:

I want to help spread the cookies, but who do I set that up when I talk?

Simply ask new members of the Shard if they want a cookie! They will get an amazing treat and a hemalurgic spike in their digestive tract!

On 1/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Chinkoln said:

Simply ask new members of the Shard if they want a cookie! They will get an amazing treat and a hemalurgic spike in their digestive tract!

Please don't do this, actually, we've been discouraged from advertising RPs in the intro threads. This thread is rather inactive and somehow keeps getting necroed when it shouldn't be.

8 hours ago, AonEne said:

Please don't do this, actually, we've been discouraged from advertising RPs in the intro threads. This thread is rather inactive and somehow keeps getting necroed when it shouldn't be.

Oh, my bad, I had thought it was just an old joke about hemalurgic cookies

• 2 months later...