Quick Fix Game 29: Passionate Rationalism

TheMightyLopen

38 minutes ago, Arinian said:

I'm not gonna interrupt  this tie, lets see who is lucky one.

23 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Let there be ties!

[I think we have a new convert to the Gods of Luck and Chance.  Welcome brother.]

Gio entered the main room quietly hoping no one would notice he'd been absent for a day.

He knew about Breeze's strict policy of not leaving in the middle of a job, but in Gio's opinion, all jobs ought to be put on hold until the ministry infiltrators were discovered and killed. 

On top of that, Gio didn't want to be around when heads started rolling in case his own was on the menu.

Upon entering, he hoped to find the rowdy crew celebrating the expulsion of the ministry. The dour mood of the room was a clear indicator otherwise.

He glanced around the room looking for Nils. She always seemed to know what was going on. After a few minutes without any sign of her, he asked another member where she was. All this earned Gio was a scowl. 

Clearly he needed to be more careful about what he talked about.

--------------------------------------------

44 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Let there be ties! Devotary.

I love your enthusiasm Arinian, but I'm not sure that his holiness Chance is on our side this game. (I'm sure I'll eat those words when they both turn out to be ministry plants, though)

Edit: ninja'd by Alvron. Does this mean the gods of light and dark have ended their feud?

Edited by livinglegend
Response to ninja'd comment

I am so sorry, i intended to comment earlier but we were celebrating my brothers birthday

No one has bothered to PM me as of yet, otherwise I would have been willing to pair up. Currently, i am suspicious of darkness because of his non explanation of his vote on Kasimir, who I have a village read on from my read through. 

14 minutes ago, Alvron said:

[I think we have a new convert to the Gods of Luck and Chance.  Welcome brother.]

No! I don't believe in your Gods... My God is God of Reasonless foolishness or lazyness, depends how you look on this.

Edited by Arinian

1 hour ago, livinglegend said:

Does this mean the gods of light and dark have ended their feud?

[Ra and Apophis are still at each others throats I'm sure/  At least Ra still wants Apophis dead.  Good thing he's not in this game.]

1 hour ago, Arinian said:

No! I don't believe in your Gods... My God is God of Reasonless foolishness or lazyness, depends how you look on this.

[Ah, the Ness God.  I hear they can be lax in supporting their followers.  Consider converting to the Gods of Luck and Chance.  The benefits tend to outweigh the cost.  Most of the time.]

Cycle 4

[write-up where half of the good guys die at once]

Kasimir was attacked by the eliminators, but survived! Then he was attacked by an Anger Rioter and died! He was a Joy Rioter!
Devotary was attacked by an Anger Rioter and died! He was a Fear Soother!
Darkness was lynched! He was a Joy Rioter!
Pestis was killed for inactivity! He was a Joy Soother!
Drought was killed for inactivity! He was an Anger Soother!
Guava was killed for inactivity! He was a Joy Soother!
GreenRover was killed for inactivity! He was a Joy Rioter!

Vote tally:

Darkness(2): Kasimir, Steeldancer
Devotary(1): Arinian
Kasimir(1): Darkness
Arinian(1): livinglegend

Player Pairs:

no one

Cycle ends at:

bla_1516672800.png

Player list:

Spoiler

1. Jax Sangrin Lekal(Darkness) Joy Rioter
2. Mac(MacThorstenson)
3. Lopen(Drought) Anger Soother
4. Cactus(Devotary) Fear Soother
5. Maybe Merb(Walin)
6. Sabine Seidel(Joe) Passion Rioter
7. Pestis(Pestis) Joy Soother
8. Steeldancer(Steeldancer)
9. Gio(livinglegend)
10. Nils(Kynedath) Passion Soother
11. Sickly Prickly(Guava) Joy Soother
12. Valens(Kasimir) Joy Rioter
13. Monmet(MonsterMetroid) Fear Rioter
14. Arinian(Arinian)
15. Farron(GreenRover) Joy Rioter
16. Mr T. Foil(Alvron)

Rioters - Darkness, Walin, Joe, Steeldancer, Kasimir, MonsterMetroid, GreenRover
Soothers - Mac, Drought, Devotary, Pestis, livinglegend, Kynedath, gauva, Arinian, Alvron

[Well done Ari.  I don't know how you did it but you had me completely fooled.]

The voices were getting louder.  The fewer people there were, the louder the voices.  It shouldn't have been possible but it was.  Somehow it was.

They are coming for me.  They are going to steal my thoughts again.

The person once known as Noval huddled in a corner rocking back and forth.

"They come.  They come.  They come."

I’ll edit in something tomorrow, or post something.

Kasimir was a great RPer. Incredible. The next few cycles will go fast.

Also, guava and GreenRover were my brothers playing, and I thought they would enjoy Sanderson Elimination. Ah well, this game ends in a few cycles anyways.

I plan to put some RP up this cycle, good luck to the village.

6 hours ago, Alvron said:

[Well done Ari.  I don't know how you did it but you had me completely fooled.]

The voices were getting louder.  The fewer people there were, the louder the voices.  It shouldn't have been possible but it was.  Somehow it was.

They are coming for me.  They are going to steal my thoughts again.

The person once known as Noval huddled in a corner rocking back and forth.

"They come.  They come.  They come."

Well, problem that I not fooled you, I'm not elim.

Welp. That last part of my post was a mistake, but I’m definitely village. If I was an eliminator, I would avoid anything that says “village” in it, other than a “come on, let’s save the village” comment. I meant that I was saying good luck to the group without saying “good luck to us villagers” which would be a blatant painting of myself as a villager.

We do need to vote on someone, though, because the elims will win this round otherwise. If it must be me, oh well. Anger Rioters, you can target me, because I think I could finally do some analysis and target elims.

Arinian has felt off for most of the game to me. He's been posting often enough, but it's mostly been one or two sentence posts voting for people without giving reasons.

I'm a little suspicious of Walin, but if Arinian turns out to be an eliminator it clears him a little more for me based on Arinians earlier vote.

I'm sorry for my lack of eloquence. I had RP and a full analysis of why Arinian is most likely an eliminator and my internet ate it.

I feel like the best chance we have of winning this is getting another mass lynch going. The problem is that likely there are around 3 inquisitors. If they kill one person per cycle, and we lynch one of them per cycle, we are screwed. If there are two inquisitors then we have a chance, but that seems unlikely for a game of 16 people. if there are 4, (which seems most likely, we are screwed.

Who knows, maybe I'm the only villager left and you guys are all laughing at me in a giant group message.

@Arinian Why did you move your vote onto steeldancer? I don't see any reason to do so, unless you have inside information that we don't. 

Also, 

6 hours ago, Walin said:

Welp. That last part of my post was a mistake, but I’m definitely village. If I was an eliminator, I would avoid anything that says “village” in it, other than a “come on, let’s save the village” comment. I meant that I was saying good luck to the group without saying “good luck to us villagers” which would be a blatant painting of myself as a villager.

We do need to vote on someone, though, because the elims will win this round otherwise. If it must be me, oh well. Anger Rioters, you can target me, because I think I could finally do some analysis and target elims.

That is the same thing that an eliminator would say in this context.

Well, looks like elims won. Probably I shouldn't have sign up for this game... I never knew how to play QFs right, too fast for me.

Edit.

9 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

@Arinian Why did you move your vote onto steeldancer? I don't see any reason to do so, unless you have inside information that we don't.

I don't know really. We probably have 3 elims left so it's 3 vs 3. Not too high chance to miss on elim, I know that I'm not elim so 1\5 chance. Problem that I'm not paid attetion and this is QF so I don't know who from last 5 players is elim or not... no any guesses. 

Edit.

Steeldancer. Walin. Alv :D

Edited by Arinian

11 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Well, looks like elims won. Probably I shouldn't have sign up for this game... I never knew how to play QFs right, too fast for me.

Edit.

I don't know really. We probably have 3 elims left so it's 3 vs 3. Not too high chance to miss on elim, I know that I'm not elim so 1\5 chance. Problem that I'm not paid attetion and this is QF so I don't know who from last 5 players is elim or not... no any guesses. 

Edit.

Steeldancer. Walin. Alv :D

You gonna make up your mind?

I trust Mac, and Walin's comment does read off. Walin. 

Just now, Steeldancer said:

You gonna make up your mind?

I trust Mac, and Walin's comment does read off. Walin. 

Make up my mind? No, I can't. I just gonna go sleep right now and leave all as it is right now. Good luck to us... but I think we DOOMED!

Alv:D

Okay, Walin. :rolleyes: