Hey just here to say I'm alive and well and going to be more active today. I'm not all caught up with everything so will be going through the thread and putting out some thoughts.

3 hours ago, Sunburst Toucan said:

Vanna wished she could be elsewhere, preferably far away from this mountain. Wishing didn’t make it so, and she knew she wouldn’t be able to bring herself to leave, but still, thoughts of freedom taunted her.

Discussion had continued to swirl around her, but lately several people had come by to prompt her to participate as well. Thing is, she didn’t have anything to add. That wasn’t really a reason to not participate, of course, but she’d always tried to avoid speaking up when she didn’t have anything of value to add.

Yet as she looked over those present again, she didn’t notice one thing. Albatross, someone who she’d been somewhat suspicious of since yesterday hadn’t been seen at all last night, or today. Was he hiding?

Vanna sighed. There was probably a completely reasonable excuse for why he wasn’t present, and going after him because of his odd vote while he wasn’t even there to defend himself wouldn’t particularly help anyone. Unless he was guilty, of course. After a moment's hesitation, Vanna spoke up. "I've got some questions for Albatross (@Magenta Albatross) about his reasons for going after Scoprion yesterday. So if he could join us here to answer them, I'd appreicate it."

To be completely honest, Day 1, I was in the same boat as many. Although I wanted a lynch to take place, the options weren't anything I was feeling too strongly about. why I didn't vote coral was because I felt that there a few people mentioning their suspicions on coral but they didn't seem to have many votes which struck me as odd as it could be an attempt by elims to cast shade on them but not be at the forefront of voting them and letting villagers take the lead. My vote went on scorpion because their tone seemed lighthearted but they had put poke votes out and it felt it could be an elim trying to be active but not really do much. Just existing. But I feel that way as well right now so I can't blame anyone else for posting little. My reasons weren't great but I didn't see anything convincing about the wagons from anyone else either, being day 1,so I justified the scorpion vote in my head on that basis, that if I thought there was an elim from the one posting it could be scorpion. 

3 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

I agree with his comments about inactive players needing to post more, but I don’t trust that he’s a villager. 

I’m a little annoyed that we have so little information to go on for this lynch. We have half the discussion we did D1 (though I suppose D1 was a weekend, so people, including myself, could get on more.) I’ve read back through the first cycle again, and still no one I haven’t already examined jumps out at me. There’s a few people I have mild suspicions of, but due to low activity levels I can’t really build a comprehensive case against them simply because I haven’t heard enough from them. With no other options, I’m keeping my vote on Mint Heron, which sucks because I won’t be online again until after the cycle ends. I urge the village to please find a good lynch candidate among the flurry of posts from D1, and succeed where I have failed. The people I have mild suspicions of are @Magenta Albatross and @Amethyst Scorpion, for general low post quality, and the posts they do make talking about the lynch seem off. Can’t really say much more, but PLEASE make a good decision today. At the very least, actually lynch someone. Our votes are too spread out.

i apologise for the low content posts but apart from having time during the first 24 hours of cycle one, I've been rather busy till now. The initial posts were mainly people just coming into the thread and for a while, it was non-game related stuff. The first actual discussion was whether there should be a lynch or not. I remember commenting on that and expressing my thoughts. When votes started coming in, I voted for the person I felt more sure about than others even though the reasons weren't all that great at that time. I don't want to cast a vote yet until I've read through the thread. For now, I only have a few village leans which I'm not willing to vote at all and some where I won't vote for today. 

Ok, we have about 7 hours left until this day is over and we don't have a solid lynch. I don't love it, but Onyx Flamingo . Losing a lynch is not an acceptable option. 

@Plum Rhinoceros the reason we need to lynch people is because that is our main way to kill eliminators and amass information. It's not perfect, and we do have roles, but roles are NOT perfect. Lynches also provide information in who wants to kill who, which can be analyzed to figure out which people are voting suspiciously. The elims have the night kill, we have the lynch. That's how the game works. 

Edited by Oxblood Beagle

'Well, I guess angrily calling out people to explain themselves does work, sometimes.'  Albatross had turned up shortly after Vanna had called him out and explained his reasoning for voting Scorpion. Vanna didn't exactly like his explanation, but it did make sense. "Fair enough, Albatross. If it can be helped, try not to disappear like that again until we've solved this."

I can't quote for some reason so temporary measures.

Night 1, Opal Lion:

'Sorry for the inactivity during the Day, busy weekend got the best of me :P

An Edgedancer was lynched? That's not good, I suppose. I haven't read the Day cycle in detail, so I don't have any insight to offer yet, but I do agree that the eliminators would be more inclined towards a D1 lynch. What I'm not sure about is whether they'd start it or help it move once a favorable lynch started forming'

I think elims would definitely want a D1 lynch. But in most cases so do the villagers. In elims case, they could easily blend in with poke votes and just make an environment of voting or just stay out of it altogether. I highly doubt they'd try to start a lynch though, as it would put them on the map and a target to look into in the next few days but not impossible, especially if they plan to go deep. Help move a lynch along is more likely, as even a vote or two would help. But again, with this many players, if enough players are active and voting a villager, would they feel the need to get involved or not. Villagers want a lynch as well as many of us expressed the opinion that it will generate discussion and sometimes, we can see if there is effort to prevent a certain lynch and favour another. I forget the name, but one animal mentioned that elims would want any lynch as long as it isn't an elim and I'd agree on that. Therefore, the  play of trying to swing the lynch one way or another will most likely happen when there is an elim that could be possibly lynched. Although for D1, I feel that didn't happen. However, the melon dingo lynch seemed a bit off-side personally, as I was inactive towards the end. 

Another thing that I want to mention is the talk between Vulture and Ivory dragonfly night 1. First impression was two villagers talking to each other but I think it's possible it could be village/elim interaction, though I doubt it's ever elim/elim. Unless the purpose was distancing. The reason I think is because of the topic of new players and not lynching them. I can't really see a world where that happens between two elims but if it ever is, then the purpose is giving an an excuse not to vote a newer player, which everyone knows by now is Ivory dragonfly. As I have a village lean on dragonfly, I doubt it.  I think it could only really be elim/village but apart from this interaction, can't really recall anything of vulture so maybe I'm looking too much into the conversation.

That's it from night 1. 

Guys, I know this might not do much to claim this but I am a villager. But also I have been actively posting my thoughts and also some posting statistics which has seemed to increase the activity of those that had so few posts despite them having appeared online in the past, most notably Plum Rhino.

I understand if you guys have suspicions of me, It would be weird if you didn't. But as coral said earlier

14 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

The only people I'd really be wary about lynching right now are the ones contributing legitimate analysis to the thread, since if they end up being elims then all of their content will be useful if we do get around to lynching them.

which you have plenty to analyse about me and later will have even more in the future.

First off, I'd like to apologize about my inactivity. It's been a busy few days, and I haven't had much time to post.

We don't have much time left in the day, and it doesn't seem like we have a coherent lynch going, so I'd like to post some analysis on a couple of people. At least, those I drew attention to (namely @Oxblood Beagle and @Onyx Flamingo).

First off, Beagle.

They start off in D1 by saying they were hoping to double-up upvotes on the GM posts. I'm really only bringing attention to this because I don't know what they mean... Nevertheless, NAI.

Then, they say that claiming in PMs is not a good idea, as certain roles can see them. This set off a couple of red lights, because, after having read the rules (A couple of times, mind you) I can see no proof to this being true. This is not necessarily alignment-indicative, they could have just been mistaken, but maybe they know more than they let on. @Magenta Albatross did seem to agree with them. Secret roles, perhaps? Who knows? Right now, this gives me a slight elim lean, though I may be biased.

There are a few posts that are completely NAI, on first glance, though them saying to consider the vote on Chartreuse Penguin a poke vote after they voted felt very weird to me. I see it as something an elim would do, perhaps to divert attention. Though I'm probably looking way too much into this.

Their post about activity was helpful, I suppose. There's something weird about the way they phrased that post, but at this point I think that the way they post feels weird to me, so disregard that.

They then say that leaving a bunch of people with one vote is a bad idea, and I agree with that. It gives Willshapers and Bondsmiths too much power. They did seem to be willing to lynch inactives, however, even after acknowledging that there are pinch hitters in this game. That's very weird.

They then try to keep the Gecko lynch from happening, though probability isn't a convincing reason, honestly.

Pinch hitters also make poke votes pretty redundant, so it surprises me that people, one of them being Beagle, kept doing them. At that point it's less "poke vote" and more "lynching alternative".

They do seem to want to promote activity, however, which makes me lean village.

..Also, telling the other Edgedancer to roleclaim if they're about to be lynched is a bad idea, as @Amber Vulture pointed out. First off, they'd have a fairly big chance of being killed by the elims afterwards. Second, if they did survive the lynch, a Dustbringer that did not trust them could very easily kill them. Third, someone could just straight-up lie about being an Edgedancer. That would cause a fair bit of commotion, and that would lead to a lot of dead villagers, probably.

They do seem to be worried about PMs closing, but it's a bit much. Though, I do suppose I haven't been PMing as much as I should be. (Anyone that wants to talk is free to PM me, though :P)

As others mentioned, the "I hope everything goes well." Line is weird, but I do have to concede that it's probably just an off-hand comment about, well, the night going okay.

Their reaction to Iguana's death felt really weird. I don't know, it just gave me a very elim-y vibe. Especially after their talk of the Edgedancers being very important.

The reasoning they gave behind voting on Dingo is weird. It's pretty much "I decided Swan is village, and so the person they suspect should be a valid lynch target.

Their vote on Chameleon isn't based in much, too.

Then, they once again place a poke-vote in a game with pinch hitters.

Honestly, though? I just have a bunch of half-baked suspicions and a lot of uncertain elements here. I'll post my analysis on Flamingo as soon as I can (IRL stuff is happening), but after having gone over everything I'll vote on Onyx Flamingo, because they seem to be both a more likely lynch target and the one I'm most suspicious of.

28 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

First off, I'd like to apologize about my inactivity. It's been a busy few days, and I haven't had much time to post.

We don't have much time left in the day, and it doesn't seem like we have a coherent lynch going, so I'd like to post some analysis on a couple of people. At least, those I drew attention to (namely @Oxblood Beagle and @Onyx Flamingo).

First off, Beagle.

They start off in D1 by saying they were hoping to double-up upvotes on the GM posts. I'm really only bringing attention to this because I don't know what they mean... Nevertheless, NAI.

Then, they say that claiming in PMs is not a good idea, as certain roles can see them. This set off a couple of red lights, because, after having read the rules (A couple of times, mind you) I can see no proof to this being true. This is not necessarily alignment-indicative, they could have just been mistaken, but maybe they know more than they let on. @Magenta Albatross did seem to agree with them. Secret roles, perhaps? Who knows? Right now, this gives me a slight elim lean, though I may be biased.

There are a few posts that are completely NAI, on first glance, though them saying to consider the vote on Chartreuse Penguin a poke vote after they voted felt very weird to me. I see it as something an elim would do, perhaps to divert attention. Though I'm probably looking way too much into this.

Their post about activity was helpful, I suppose. There's something weird about the way they phrased that post, but at this point I think that the way they post feels weird to me, so disregard that.

They then say that leaving a bunch of people with one vote is a bad idea, and I agree with that. It gives Willshapers and Bondsmiths too much power. They did seem to be willing to lynch inactives, however, even after acknowledging that there are pinch hitters in this game. That's very weird.

They then try to keep the Gecko lynch from happening, though probability isn't a convincing reason, honestly.

Pinch hitters also make poke votes pretty redundant, so it surprises me that people, one of them being Beagle, kept doing them. At that point it's less "poke vote" and more "lynching alternative".

They do seem to want to promote activity, however, which makes me lean village.

..Also, telling the other Edgedancer to roleclaim if they're about to be lynched is a bad idea, as @Amber Vulture pointed out. First off, they'd have a fairly big chance of being killed by the elims afterwards. Second, if they did survive the lynch, a Dustbringer that did not trust them could very easily kill them. Third, someone could just straight-up lie about being an Edgedancer. That would cause a fair bit of commotion, and that would lead to a lot of dead villagers, probably.

They do seem to be worried about PMs closing, but it's a bit much. Though, I do suppose I haven't been PMing as much as I should be. (Anyone that wants to talk is free to PM me, though :P)

As others mentioned, the "I hope everything goes well." Line is weird, but I do have to concede that it's probably just an off-hand comment about, well, the night going okay.

Their reaction to Iguana's death felt really weird. I don't know, it just gave me a very elim-y vibe. Especially after their talk of the Edgedancers being very important.

The reasoning they gave behind voting on Dingo is weird. It's pretty much "I decided Swan is village, and so the person they suspect should be a valid lynch target.

Their vote on Chameleon isn't based in much, too.

Then, they once again place a poke-vote in a game with pinch hitters.

Honestly, though? I just have a bunch of half-baked suspicions and a lot of uncertain elements here. I'll post my analysis on Flamingo as soon as I can (IRL stuff is happening), but after having gone over everything I'll vote on Onyx Flamingo, because they seem to be both a more likely lynch target and the one I'm most suspicious of.

I'll address a couple things you probably missed. Double upvotes meant I wanted to upvote the GM post twice, once with each account. When someone mentioned PM safety, i assumed that meant there was a PM scanner, which I later acknowledged be an incorrect assumption (or at least I thought it in my head.) Poke votes are NOT redundant, and here you miss the point that I'm never intending to lynch someone with a poke vote. It's meant to get them active, provide a small threat. Then I started focusing on minimal activity people, who cannot be solved by pinch hitters, because they post enough to avoid the filter, and nothing more. As for the edgedancer thing, i also acknowledged the flaw in asking for edgedancers to claim.  I realized that not long after posting, but by then it had already been pointed out. And as for Iguanas death, those reactions were due to Orlok telling us the wrong role twice before he told us what their role actually was. He edited those, so you wouldn't see it by looking back. Chameleon, i thought I had something, but then looking back showed that they were right and I had misremembered how that played out. Also, see how my poke vote on Plum Rhino did exactly what it was supposed to do- got them to post. And then I retracted it. That is what I've been spending most of my time on, bringing inactives back. Speaking of which, @Emerald Falcon I haven't seen you in a while. 

19 hours ago, Coral Swan said:
Spoiler

A notice was found pinned to the front of the Thoughtful Skyeel reading:

Some of you have expressed concerns about my silence and that of others on the matter of the murder. Well, yesterday most people had wrapped up their business for the week and had plenty of time to talk. But if we don't do the practical things necessary to keep this town running then it will fall apart regardless of whether we catch the murderers running around.

Of the people that voted on me, I am most suspicious of Taupe Gecko, and secondly of Violet Axolotl. Neither of them really gave any justification behind their vote or suggested how their vote might be helpful to the village. Salmon's vote and explanation felt weird, but I ultimately agree with their rationale for voting for me, and I honestly would have been fine dying last cycle as a result. Zebra's vote on me felt pretty natural and a legitimate attempt to try and solve the game.

I'm a little concerned that Jai and Nolan (Beagle and Dragonfly) tried to divert the lynch away from me. Jai did send me a PM, but the lynch was off of me by the time I got around to responding, and I've had no private communication with Nolan. I'm not entirely sure why they trusted me enough to save me.  Actually, Aldrick (@Emerald Falcon) looks like they were trying to defend me as well:

It's not anything that justifies a vote, because I was contributing a lot and still plan to, but I have my eye on these players.

Looking through last cycle, I'm concerned about @Cream Tuatara, @Fuchsia Ostrich, @Amethyst Scorpion, @Magenta Albatross, and @Turquoise Gorilla. Just briefly it seemed to me that all of them were lurking and none made any comments about the lynch between myself and Dingo, even to say that they didn't think their own vote was necessary. I'd like to hear some analysis of the lynch last cycle, what your thoughts are on the three players that defended me and the four that voted for me. Or something else if you think it is more important.

My vote is going on Taupe Gecko for now, because I'm not really sure my suspicion of them can be explained away. However, I'd also like to hear your opinion of the things I've mentioned in this post.

I'm pretty sure I made my stance clear on the lynch but if not, look at my posts today.

18 hours ago, Indigo Weasel said:

NAI=Not alignment indicative. 

Lynches causing pressure on people and making it possible for us to see pattern of interactions between players, someone trying to save someone, indirectly or directly, probably I'm not best one to explain but as someone already said "shoot in crowd and see how people will behave". Night kills not giving us even the smallest chunk of  information that we can get from lynch from disscusion caused by lynch... and it pretty often that without lynch all disscussion stagnates, just answer me how we can get lead on elims from night kills, no chance for it.

Of course kill also giving us info but in early game this info can't lead us on elims. So main thought in all this rumbling that it would be easy for elims to stay low unnoticed without lynches and pressure and it would be much harder to find them.

Elims want as much players dead as possible but much more they want to stay hidden unsuspected. If elims abstaining from lynch(or lurking) it's harder to find them cause we don't see pattern, it's harder to see in motivations of player. 

I think just passing off a lot of posts as NAI is not a good idea. At least until  we get thoughts on the matter from the person. Or maybe posts can be NAI for the moment but we do get to learn more as we progress and we learn more alignments from deaths. I agree with the rest and beagle even explained his reasoning which looks better for him in my opinion. 

15 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Honestly, @Coral Swan, there was nothing really to base that lynch on, I wasn’t feeling it, and I don’t feel a need to justify not commenting on why I did or didn’t vote for you and Dingo at this stage. It was pretty clear and completely muddy at the same time, like most day 1 votes.

For today, I was going to vote on Plum Rhino for inactivity, but I suppose we’ll just let the filter take care of anyone who really goes inactive. 

From today’s posts so far, Indigo Weasel seems to be trying to ferret out (sorry) reasons from flimsy reasons made to sound more confident, which is something I’ve done as an Elim. That’s the first thing that has really raised eyebrows for me, while most other things sounded like villagers or were just NAI.

Scorpion, I felt yesterday that you were trying to be under the radar even though you were posting. I get a better feel from your posting today, and that you seem to be solving. I am null on indigo at the moment and liked some of their thoughts but could you go deeper into your reasoning for voting them.

37 minutes ago, Sunburst Toucan said:

'Well, I guess angrily calling out people to explain themselves does work, sometimes.'  Albatross had turned up shortly after Vanna had called him out and explained his reasoning for voting Scorpion. Vanna didn't exactly like his explanation, but it did make sense. "Fair enough, Albatross. If it can be helped, try not to disappear like that again until we've solved this."

Thinking back on this, it seems like Toucan is just here today to mention inactive people and vote them and then remove the vote on their explanation. I realize a few people have been doing this, namely beagle, to get people to be more active. But the above post in particular seems to be implying that players will get active when they're voted upon or mentioned.  Reading through, why this stood out and not beagle's, because this is the only thing Toucan has done this cycle and only with me. If possible, I'd like their thoughts on the game state and some reads on people. For now, sunburnt toucanAlso, I'm getting a better feel from Onyx as I am in a Pm with them unless I am overlooking a few things. However, it's enough to make me not vote there for today. Want to hear more from @Sage Kangaroo, @Violet Axolotl. Violet's vote felt a bit bandwagony on coral day 1.

At the moment, Flamingo feels like a villager trying to defend themselves. That explanation about their reaction to Dragonfly actually makes sense, although I'd like to see some more analysis on the players they thought were Elims at the start of the cycle.

As far as votes go, I'm going to vote for Cream Tuatara. Their explicit refusal to vote unless something big happens isn't helping us at all.

15 hours ago, Violet Axolotl said:

While part of me agrees with the idea of going after barely active players, I think it's more likely that the elims are among the more active players. Having a special role naturally leads to higher investment in the game. As such, I doubt the elims are going to stick to the sidelines.
*crosses fingers that I don't get lynched for trying to contribute to discussion*
Problem is, as much as I would like to, I simply don't have the time to analyze every post. I'm going to tentatively put my vote on Pearl Chameleon, mainly because the way they bolded the vote count D1 seemed a tad misleading to me. In short, they bolded everyone tied with two votes, while doing nothing to emphasize the one person accused with three votes. Was that intentional or accidental, @Pearl Chameleon?

Well, first, I'm going to retract my vote from Onyx Flamingo after he gave me a very village vibe in my PM. Instead, I'm voting Axolotl , for voting on someone for possibly the stupidest reason I have ever seen in SE. Axolotl, you cannot tell me you think Chameleon is elim because of bolding in a vote count. That's utterly ridiculous. 

36 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

Well, first, I'm going to retract my vote from Onyx Flamingo after he gave me a very village vibe in my PM. Instead, I'm voting Axolotl , for voting on someone for possibly the stupidest reason I have ever seen in SE. Axolotl, you cannot tell me you think Chameleon is elim because of bolding in a vote count. That's utterly ridiculous. 

Whilst I'd still like some game-related content from Sunburnt Toucan, This might be my last post before end of cycle, so I will vote for Axolotl and if they can tell us font is seriously their only reason for voting Pearl Chameleon. 

Current vote tally:

Chameleon (1): Beagle, Axolotl

Gecko (1): Swan, Kanga

Flamingo (4): Weasel, Rhino, Beagle, Lion, Swan

Rhino (0): Beagle

Weasel (1): Scorpion

Heron (1): Dragonfly

Albatross (0): Toucan

Toucan (1): Albatross

Tuatara (1): Elephant

Axolotl (2): Beagle, Albatross

I'm going to put my vote on Flamingo. Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like Beagle and Albatross are trying to switch the lynch off of Flamingo, and taking advantage of a fairly minor statement to do so. While I am definitely suspicious of Axolotl, I think that it is a legitimate question to ask why someone is emphasizing a tie for second place in the lynch rather than the current leader. I read that vote as a sort of poke vote, since it specifically asked for an explanation. I would rather lynch Taupe for not giving us the analysis they promised, but nobody else seems willing to buy that and if Flamingo flips elim this will give us a good place to go next.

Edited by Coral Swan

Gecko(2): Swan, Kangaroo
Flamingo(3): Weasel, Rhino, Lion
Weasel(1): Scorpion
Chameleon(1): Axolotl
Heron(1): Dragonfly
Penguin(1): Flamingo

Axolotl(2): Beagle, Albatross

Tuatara(1): Elephant

Well things are not looking great for me. I'm not going to give up yet, though to keep things somewhat close I will have to switch my vote from Penguin  (who seems to be just offline right now for a while) to Gecko with the hope that once he comes out with his analysis that he promised that we will have a better idea of who to lynch for good reason. That would make

Gecko(3): Swan, Kangaroo, Flamingo
Flamingo(3): Weasel, Rhino, Lion

Edit... nevermind got ninjad current vote is:

Gecko(2):  Kangaroo, Flamingo
Flamingo(4): Weasel, Rhino, Lion, Swan

Edited by Onyx Flamingo
got ninjad

16 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

Current vote tally:

Chameleon (1): Beagle, Axolotl

Gecko (1): Swan, Kanga

Flamingo (4): Weasel, Rhino, Beagle, Lion, Swan

Rhino (0): Beagle

Weasel (1): Scorpion

Heron (1): Dragonfly

Albatross (0): Toucan

Toucan (1): Albatross

Tuatara (1): Elephant

Axolotl (2): Beagle, Albatross

I'm going to put my vote on Flamingo. Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like Beagle and Albatross are trying to switch the lynch off of Flamingo, and taking advantage of a fairly minor statement to do so. While I am definitely suspicious of Axolotl, I think that it is a legitimate question to ask why someone is emphasizing a tie for second place in the lynch rather than the current leader. I read that vote as a sort of poke vote, since it specifically asked for an explanation. I would rather lynch Taupe for not giving us the analysis they promised, but nobody else seems willing to buy that and if Flamingo flips elim this will give us a good place to go next.

You're not wrong, i convinced albatross to prevent a lynch on Flamingo because I think he's village, due to what he said in his PM. Axolotl is far more suspicious than Flamingo. 

Okay, as I stated earlier Flamingo is probably new player, so his behavior is looks more understandable now for me. And I absolutely don't understand why people jumping on Flamingo lynch.

46 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

Well they trying not to lynch person whom they think that probably villager... What reasons you have to not trust them more than to anyone else in this game? If I remember right it's not the first time when you stating that counteracting to them(or atleast counteracting to Beagle). If you think that Beagle or Albatross is elim why not lynch them then you would know that Flamingo is probably also elim... I absolutely don't understand what you trying to achieve. Swan.

I.
I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I aM an iDiOT. I AM AN IDIOT.
Am.
How many games of SE do I have to play before I realize that I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M STORMING DOING.
Very.
IT JUST STORMING STUCK OUT TO ME WHY DID I STORMING POST WHEN I'M THIS SLEEP-DEPRIVED.
Tired.
Answer: because I'm always this sleep-deprived.
And.
Please go ahead and kill me so I can focus on my schoolwork kthx.
Stressed.
Oh, and I completely forgot about my vote on Pearl D1. Oops. Well, sorry about that, I'll just go self-destruct right now.
Please.
Honestly, did I really think I could get back into SE like this?
Kill.
This is why I stopped playing in the first place: because it obviously causes me an inordinate amount of stress.
Me.
To more sufficiently describe my reasoning, my mind tends to catch on to small details that I can actually recognize, and in a game of SE, attributes it to malicious intent. It was the only distinguishing aspect that I saw, and so my feeble brain, wanting to finally, FINALLY, be helpful for once, said that that would be the best thing to use for reasoning in this scenario. My apologies,
Pearl Chameleon.
*sigh* I haven't felt like this since that one thing happened that was named after me and went on to be a logical fault in a number of SE games that followed, from what I hear. As far as my legacy goes, that sounds accurate enough.

3 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

I'll address a couple things you probably missed. Double upvotes meant I wanted to upvote the GM post twice, once with each account. When someone mentioned PM safety, i assumed that meant there was a PM scanner, which I later acknowledged be an incorrect assumption (or at least I thought it in my head.) Poke votes are NOT redundant, and here you miss the point that I'm never intending to lynch someone with a poke vote. It's meant to get them active, provide a small threat. Then I started focusing on minimal activity people, who cannot be solved by pinch hitters, because they post enough to avoid the filter, and nothing more. As for the edgedancer thing, i also acknowledged the flaw in asking for edgedancers to claim.  I realized that not long after posting, but by then it had already been pointed out. And as for Iguanas death, those reactions were due to Orlok telling us the wrong role twice before he told us what their role actually was. He edited those, so you wouldn't see it by looking back. Chameleon, i thought I had something, but then looking back showed that they were right and I had misremembered how that played out. Also, see how my poke vote on Plum Rhino did exactly what it was supposed to do- got them to post. And then I retracted it. That is what I've been spending most of my time on, bringing inactives back. Speaking of which, @Emerald Falcon I haven't seen you in a while. 

By poke-votes being redundant I just mean that if someone is inactive, someone else will just pinch in for them.

But either way, yeah, there are a couple of things I omitted, because they were pretty obvious and I was in a hurry. Sorry if it seemed like I was cherry-picking.

19 minutes ago, Violet Axolotl said:

I.
I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I am an idiot. I aM an iDiOT. I AM AN IDIOT.
Am.
How many games of SE do I have to play before I realize that I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M STORMING DOING.
Very.
IT JUST STORMING STUCK OUT TO ME WHY DID I STORMING POST WHEN I'M THIS SLEEP-DEPRIVED.
Tired.
Answer: because I'm always this sleep-deprived.
And.
Please go ahead and kill me so I can focus on my schoolwork kthx.
Stressed.
Oh, and I completely forgot about my vote on Pearl D1. Oops. Well, sorry about that, I'll just go self-destruct right now.
Please.
Honestly, did I really think I could get back into SE like this?
Kill.
This is why I stopped playing in the first place: because it obviously causes me an inordinate amount of stress.
Me.
To more sufficiently describe my reasoning, my mind tends to catch on to small details that I can actually recognize, and in a game of SE, attributes it to malicious intent. It was the only distinguishing aspect that I saw, and so my feeble brain, wanting to finally, FINALLY, be helpful for once, said that that would be the best thing to use for reasoning in this scenario. My apologies,
Pearl Chameleon.
*sigh* I haven't felt like this since that one thing happened that was named after me and went on to be a logical fault in a number of SE games that followed, from what I hear. As far as my legacy goes, that sounds accurate enough.

... I... don't know what to say. Jeez. 

Edited by Opal Lion

axolotl Swan  . Swan, you made me uber suspicious with your last post. I was going to hold out on trying to lynch you until day 3, but given Axolotl, I'm inclined to just go after you now. 

Axolotl, i shouldn't have said what I said when I voted. I apologize for my slightly self-righteousness. SE is not about making people feel like crap, it's about having fun. 

@Violet Axolotl, please don't feel like you're not wanted. You're a valuable member of the community, sleep-deprived or not.

I'm not a fan of the pile-on on Axolotl - although I was about to join it before the most recent post. I concur with the suspicion on Swan, however. Voting for Flamingo to keep the lynch ahead when you're highest suspicion is someone else feels off.

It's okay. This is about having fun, man. You don't have to -- shouldn't -- worry about winning or losing. Everyone makes mistakes. Whatever happens, what's important is that you tried your best and had fun. If you can't or don't want to play anymore, it's okay.

Edited by Opal Lion