[OB]"Shallan" and "Dalinar" by Black Piper

Steeldancer

Well, they produced something amazing with Kaladin. So, I'm going to predict what things they might include if they do similar things for the rest of the SA! 

Shallan: Jasnahs theme, Wind's Pleasure, Stick's theme, Caravan, Pattern, Deserters, House Davar, Tyn, Santhid, Boots, Assassin, Veil, Ghostbloods, Fully Disadvantaged, I'll see what i can do, Prison, Falling, Chasmfiend, Chasm Storm, Everstorm, Even those I Hate, Oathgate, The Knights have Returned. Oh, and  Darkness theme and a Lift theme. And a Fleet theme. And A Diagram theme? 

Next, Dalinar. Urithiru theme, The Thrill theme, Oroden theme, Evi theme, Re-Shepnir theme, Visions theme, Windrunners, Radiant theme, Stormfather, Taln theme, Venli theme, Azure, The Girl Who looked up, the Moon theme, Kholinar, Bondsmith, The Rift, Nightwatcher, Shadesmar, Navani, Moash theme (this is not necessary), Chiri-Chiri, Nightblood, Thaylenah, Failure, Unity. With many previous themes mixed in to make them more awesome. 

What other themes do you want to see? I really want to hear Lifts theme. 

• 2 years later...