Kaleid

How do I obtain the prose of White Sand?

15 posts in this topic

I bought volume 1 of the comic, and am dying to know where the story goes.

 

Where can I obtain the prose version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Kaleid said:

I am signed up. What now?

When you get the newsletter, the download link is included.

1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cowmanthethird said:

When you get the newsletter, the download link is included.

Wow must've skipped over that the first time. Thanks buddy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Kaleid said:

Wow must've skipped over that the first time. Thanks buddy!

Haha I did too until someone pointed it out to me.

1

Share this post


Link to post

I think it's also in Arcanum, though perhaps the one in Arcanum is different/shortened. Is the prose version the one that covers the most material?

0

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, .50 Caliber Gentleman said:

I think it's also in Arcanum, though perhaps the one in Arcanum is different/shortened. Is the prose version the one that covers the most material?

The part that is in Arcanum Unbounded is the first fifth or so of the prose version of the story.

Edit: I realized I was being generous with my guess

Edited by Cowmanthethird
0

Share this post


Link to post

Apologies in advance if im being dense, but i havent found the link in any of the newsletters and I've been signed up for years now. Also messaged brandon and his agent on facebook with no luck :unsure: Any advice

0

Share this post


Link to post

I have the link in my newsletter from November, 2018 (overlooked it first time :() but it appears to be no longer working. Anybody else have this problem?

0

Share this post


Link to post

I had signed up for the news letter back in August, just to read the prose, and I guess I did something wrong, because I haven't received any newsletters yet. I did it again today, so hopefully one comes out soon, because I really want to read it!

0

Share this post


Link to post

I also have never received the newsletter, and I believe I've signed up correctly.

0

Share this post


Link to post

@Tman @Bean Delphiki Check your spam folders. I had to approve Brandon's site in my email settings, cause it ended up there. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Calderis said:

@Tman @Bean Delphiki Check your spam folders. I had to approve Brandon's site in my email settings, cause it ended up there. 

Thanks! I found the email and subscribed to the newsletter, but I don't see any way to get the prose, do I just need to wait or is there something else I need to do?

0

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Bean Delphiki said:

Thanks! I found the email and subscribed to the newsletter, but I don't see any way to get the prose, do I just need to wait or is there something else I need to do?

In. You email, I received a sign up confirmation email that contained what was then the most recent newsletter. 

At the top of the letter there's a breakdown by section, which listed the white sand download, going down into the newsletter that section HD a link that said "click this link." 

Click. Download. Win. 

Don't know if it's still there, as for some reason I haven't continued to get the newsletter. 

0

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.