Yes hello

Pegumin

Heyo! Not new to the Cosmere, but new to this forum, I guess! 

Been hooked on Fantasy since getting into Wheel of Time back when I was a spry young'un; ended up working my way from there to Sanderson, after he finished the series. And now, somehow, I've managed to get my hands on most of his stuff (Still sweeping bookstores for the final Reckoners; no luck so far) 

Past the literary realm, I'm an avid rwby fan, dubiously-talented artist, and fledgling DM, running an irregular game of 5e. 

So, hello, I guess ^^

1 minute ago, Anujun said:

Welcome, Pegumin! :D

I'm a big Wheel of Time fan too, and I also DM a D&D 5e game :)  What setting are you using for your game?

Homebrewed. I'll readily admit that I magpied bits and pieces from a bunch of other settings/media and worked them in, though. 

1 minute ago, Pegumin said:

Homebrewed. I'll readily admit that I magpied bits and pieces from a bunch of other settings/media and worked them in, though. 

That's awesome - using bits and pieces from other places is a fantastic method. I'm using the Forgotten Realms, mostly because Aquisitions Incorporated really got me back into that setting.

1 minute ago, Anujun said:

That's awesome - using bits and pieces from other places is a fantastic method. I'm using the Forgotten Realms, mostly because Aquisitions Incorporated really got me back into that setting.

Haha, Critical Role has always been my d&dcast of choice, but I can definitely understand that sentiment. 

12 minutes ago, manukos said:

Welcome welcome  silvereyed resident of silverlight,  have a cookie and an upvote 
what is your facvorite Sanderson book ? 
i would also like to inform you that we have a D&D discord server if you arew interested

That's a tough one. All of Stormlight is generally amazing, but I'd have to put Rithmatist at the top of my list instead. Emperor's Soul, if it were a book by itself. 

I am indeed interested! Can't promise much in terms of actual activity, but I like to lurk :] 

1 hour ago, Kered said:

Welcome to the Shard!

I look forward to seeing you around. Be mindful of the hidden Spikes. They're everywhere. 

Spikes aren't too bad, though! It's just a little voice of a deity determined to destroy your world, after all. Nothing to be worried about!

4 minutes ago, Pegumin said:

Spikes aren't too bad, though! It's just a little voice of a deity determined to destroy your world, after all. Nothing to be worried about!

World domination and destruction are nothing. I was referring to the deity whispering into our ears that sometimes it's not a good idea to eat cake or some nice Chinese food. It truly is a monster. Beware, or you will soon be living in a world with no orange chicken. And that is not a world I want to live in.  

Just now, Kered said:

World domination and destruction are nothing. I was referring to the deity whispering into our ears that sometimes it's not a good idea to eat cake or some nice Chinese food. It truly is a monster. Beware, or you will soon be living in a world with no orange chicken. And that is not a world I want to live in.  

Oof, that does sound like a terrifying prospect. I shall be on my guard.

44 minutes ago, Kered said:

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, are you implying that the dark alley doesn't want you to eat cake??? We love cakes and cookies, and some Chinese food, (too much gives us indigestion) we would never have a deity tell you not to eat any of those things.

also are you implying that silver light , the best inn/restorant in Silverlight is assosiated with such a dispicable group as the dark alley? 
we most certainly dont supply them with cookies , even if they have the same taste ....and look.... and smell..... well you have no proof .