Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

Well, it's been almost 48 hours since I sent @Rhapsody the keycard, so we have 4 options:

1. continue waiting.

2. Skip the red team's turn, but then red team will be at a disadvantage, as the starting team always has one more spy to guess, and the blue team will begin with a card meant for the read team.

3. draw a new key keycard, with blue team starting, so we will play our turn and then @Rhapsody will have (theoretically) more time to respond.

4. Appoint someone else from the red team as spymaster, providing someone else wants to. I will send them the current keycard.

So, what do you think?

sorry sorry! I didn't have much time for looking at things. so I'm going to do that now. clue will come shortly. I didn't expect things to move on so fast. the last time it took a good bit longer to gather players, etc. :)

ok clue is Math 2

@MistCLOAKed Mountains @Truthless of Shinovar @Scion of the Mists

Edited by Rhapsody

(Sorry for the delay. My internet went down.)

I think Tvlakv is probably a good guess?

The problem is we've got viewpoints from so many sides that very few people seem actually evil ... it's not as if we have Odium on here.

Glys and Nale are both reasonable guesses as well.