Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

17 minutes ago, Sariel said:

Hi, sorry to interrupt, I'd like to join the next game when it rolls around. I'm familiar with both codenames (physical version) and the cosmere. How do i sign up?

You can join right now, if you're interested.  It would be kind of perfect if you joined my team, since my guessers are currently MIA.  

Here's the link to the gameboard.  The current blue team clue is Arts 2.  

I hesitate to guess without consulting my team, especially since I kind of appeared out of nowhere. So I’ll write my thoughts down, and if the other members won’t reply soon-ish, I’ll make my guesses. So:

Arts – what first comes to mind is Moon Scepter, but I think Feruchemy and Hemalurgy are good guesses too, since they are both ‘Metallic Arts’ and both belong to the same ‘area’. However, what makes me hesitate is the fact that since they are from the same ‘area’, a more specific clue could have been given, like ‘magics’ or ‘metals’, but I may be overthinking it. So my candidates in the meantime are Feruchemy and Hemalurgy.

(Sorry for blabbering, it’s a family tradition when playing codenames)

Edited by Sariel

Don't be afraid to guess.  Turns are only supposed to last 48 hours anyway, so our team is about to forfeit our turn.  

How about you lock in some guesses by bolding them and then we'll give the others the rest of the day to chime in?  If they don't, we'll evaluate your bolded answers at midnight EST.  

Hopefully this is all acceptable to @Babilarian Darkeyes and the Red Team.  

Okay, my ideas would be Well of Ascension (obviously), and Half-shards, because of that conversation between Dalinar and Taravangian. 

I'll wait before locking those guesses, in case my teammates would like to offer alternative options.