Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

4 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

My clue is:

Practices:2

@Kered @Hemalurgic Headshot @Herowannabe

Forgery and The Path seem most likely to me, but I'd like to hear your opinions before guessing.

5 minutes ago, Darkness_ said:

It's not the red team's turn yet. You'll get your clue after the blue team finishes guessing for this clue.

16 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

My clue is:

Practices:2

Don't forget to tag your team members when you post your clues. Thanks. ;)

Also, I mentioned this to the Spymasters when I PM'd them, but just realized that I forgot to say anything in the thread. This time around we're going to try a 48 hour time limit on turns, to prevent them from taking too long. So based on the time stamp on @xinoehp512's post, here's a countdown timer to the end of the blue team's turn:

blu_1516321980.png

12 hours ago, luckat said:

Forgery and The Path seem most likely to me, but I'd like to hear your opinions before guessing.

Those seems the most likely candidates to me as well. If nobody disagrees (or beats me to it), then I'll officially post those guesses sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

On 17/01/2018 at 3:44 PM, luckat said:

It's not the red team's turn yet. You'll get your clue after the blue team finishes guessing for this clue.

Ah ok, turns weren't clear last game. I see.

Sorry for jumping the gun, everyone. I misread Hero’s post that he was finished guessing as his team was finished guessing. For turn end, are people going to bold Pass Turn or are we just waiting for the timer to run out. 

Also, in case people were wondering, the agent count is as follows:

9 blue agents

8 red agents

7 bystanders

1 Assassin in White

1 hour ago, Scion of the Mists said:

Sorry for jumping the gun, everyone. I misread Hero’s post that he was finished guessing as his team was finished guessing. For turn end, are people going to bold Pass Turn or are we just waiting for the timer to run out. 

Also, in case people were wondering, the agent count is as follows:

9 blue agents

8 red agents

7 bystanders

1 Assassin in White

The problem is that even though one player may be ready to pass some of their teammates might not be. 

So going forward, if at least half of the team members on a team declare that they are done guessing or ready to pass then we can consider their turn done and the other team’s spymaster can start their turn if they wish. 

On 1/15/2018 at 9:08 PM, Herowannabe said:

Blue Team:

SM: Xinoehp512

Kered

Hemalurgic Headshot

Luckat

Herowannabe

Red Team:

SM: Scion of the Mists

Steeldancer

Rebecca

Darkness_

Jondesu

@Jondesu, added you to the red team, as you can see by the updated player list. :)

okay blue team, Stormlight 2. Hmm... there are a lot of names that could go with Stormlight, some more than others. The ones that stand out to me the most are Lift, Szeth, Highstorm, and maybe Kalak. If he had wanted us to guess Lift and Szeth then “Radiants” would have been a more specific clue, which makes me think Highstorm is one of them. For the other... possibly Lift, because of her ability to metabolize Stormlight. 

@Kered @Hemalurgic Headshot @luckat What are your thoughts?

19 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

okay blue team, Stormlight 2. Hmm... there are a lot of names that could go with Stormlight, some more than others. The ones that stand out to me the most are Lift, Szeth, Highstorm, and maybe Kalak. If he had wanted us to guess Lift and Szeth then “Radiants” would have been a more specific clue, which makes me think Highstorm is one of them. For the other... possibly Lift, because of her ability to metabolize Stormlight. 

Highstorm seems really likely to me since it's the source of Stormlight, so it should probably be our first guess. For the other, I'm less certain. I'd probably go with Honor, actually, since he's kind of related to the highstorms. I wouldn't really think it's Lift since it might be more accurate to say she metabolizes food into Investiture, although I'm not sure how important the distinction between Stormlight and Investiture really is here.

13 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

@Jondesu, added you to the red team, as you can see by the updated player list. :)

12 hours ago, luckat said:

Highstorm seems really likely to me since it's the source of Stormlight, so it should probably be our first guess. For the other, I'm less certain. I'd probably go with Honor, actually, since he's kind of related to the highstorms. I wouldn't really think it's Lift since it might be more accurate to say she metabolizes food into Investiture, although I'm not sure how important the distinction between Stormlight and Investiture really is here.

I also agree with Highstorm as well as Lift. Luckat, I agree that I don't think the distinction is to important in this case, as we haven't seen her metabolize any other Investiture besides Stormlight.  

Well we’re running out of time so we better make some guesses. So far we all seem pretty agreed on Highstorm, so let’s get that one out of the way. 

@luckat @Kered @Hemalurgic Headshot Anything to add? Anyone want to make the second (and third?) guess for us? If not I’ll be coming back in a couple hours to guess Lift. 

29 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Well we’re running out of time so we better make some guesses. So far we all seem pretty agreed on Highstorm, so let’s get that one out of the way. 

@luckat @Kered @Hemalurgic Headshot Anything to add? Anyone want to make the second (and third?) guess for us? If not I’ll be coming back in a couple hours to guess Lift. 

Sorry, I haven’t been able to focus on the game too much. Not sure what else to say

3 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

I'd also guess Lift.