Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

15 hours ago, Scion of the Mists said:

Hey everyone! I randomly assigned everyone to teams, so let's get this thing underway.  

Thanks for taking the initiative and getting this started while I've been occupied with other things.  @Everyone, you should be showering @Scion of the Mists with upvotes right now. ;)

5 hours ago, I am a STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

I'm having trouble making a timer

go to https://pending.me.uk/create-anonymous-countdown and make sure you fill out each option, and hit "create countdown" when you're done, then copy and paste the URL or BBCode into your post. Note that the website uses military format, so for "10:00pm" you would have to type "22:00:00"

While I'm at it, here is a countdown timer for you for the current turn:

red_1538782200.png

2 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Lets wait for the others, so it's unanimous. 

If we waited for a unanimous vote we would never get any turns completed, especially with teams this large. 

So I'll go ahead an make The picture of the chasmfiend sketch an official vote, since we all seem pretty agreed on that. 

As for our 2nd guess, I'm inclined to vote for the Horneater peaks, since that is actually a picture of some ravine-like landscape. But it could be one of the other options like people have suggested. 

Sorry I'm only just now getting to this! I could only access the Shard through mobile before this, and none of the pictures really show up on my phone.

So, C4, the picture of Shadesmar, seems the most obvious choice. The second one could be D2, the picture of Shallan/Veil, since she can travel to Shadesmar. There's a chance it might be B6 or C6, our two spren, Wyndle and Syl. But I think the first two I mentioned are much more likely to be the answers.

@Rhapsody @Kidpen @Jondesu

Edited by Rebecca

On 10/5/2018 at 7:54 AM, Rebecca said:

Sorry I'm only just now getting to this! I could only access the Shard through mobile before this, and none of the pictures really show up on my phone.

So, C4, the picture of Shadesmar, seems the most obvious choice. The second one could be D2, the picture of Shallan/Veil, since she can travel to Shadesmar. There's a chance it might be B6 or C6, our two spren, Wyndle and Syl. But I think the first two I mentioned are much more likely to be the answers.

@Rhapsody @Kidpen @Jondesu

C4

That one seems obvious enough, at least. @Snipexe. I personally think B6 is more likely to be it, since it is actively taking place in shadesmar.

Hmm I mostly agree with Rebecca about the possible choices. I think I would vote for Wyndle since he actually is in Shadesmar in the picture (growing crystals) and besides Shallan there were other Radiants in Shadesmar, so it is not exclusivly linked to her. I would actually exclude Syl since the thing linking her to Shadesmar would either be that spren live there which is the same for wyndle, making it difficult to choose between the two, or actually having been there (on screen) which she has in common with Shallan, making it difficult choosing between those two. Though Snipexe could try to hint to her since she has both connections. But that sounds farfetched to me. 

I think I would either take the picture of wyndle or pass turn and hope the clue get's clearer when other pictures are eliminated.