Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

49 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

We’ll make sure the pictures are of different things/people. 

IIRC, the images in Codenames Pictures typically have two or three different things in them, so it would probably be good to get images that aren't just portraits of a single character (a picture of just Dalinar Kholin isn't that much different than the words "Dalinar Kholin).  

37 minutes ago, Kal-Eldin said:

@Herowannabe

if this is or isn’t going to happen could we at least get a confirmation one way or another?

Sorry it’s been a crazy busy week. It will happen just as soon as I can get to it. Or if you want, you can start populating the grid with pictures. Anybody can edit the spreadsheet. Just copy the “master sheet” sheet, rename it to “Game 8,” and start putting random pictures in each of the cells. 

3 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Sorry it’s been a crazy busy week. It will happen just as soon as I can get to it. Or if you want, you can start populating the grid with pictures. Anybody can edit the spreadsheet. Just copy the “master sheet” sheet, rename it to “Game 8,” and start putting random pictures in each of the cells. 

Oh, sorry about that then. Just wanted to make sure this still existed.

Hey everyone!  

I set up a new page on the Google Sheet for Game 8 and began to fill it out.  How about everyone who's interested in playing this round add two images to the board.  You can find tons of awesome Cosmere images in the Gallery section of the Shard (there's some awesome art in there).  You embed them by using the formula: =image("url"); you can get the URL by right clicking on the image and selecting Copy Image Address.  If everyone helps out, we can get this round up and running in no time.  

@Herowannabe @Ashspren @I am a STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Kidpen @Rhapsody @Kal-Eldin @Cadmium Compounder @Rebecca @Snipexe @Inklingspren

Edited by Scion of the Mists