Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

6 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Hmm, that’s true. But I’d prefer to guess Vin over Sixth of the Dusk, since Vin was a main character in a major work on a major Shard world. Dusk was still a main character, but was on a minor Shard world, in a short story.

Sixth was the main character (as in not sharing the title)

14 minutes ago, I am a STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

It's not my turn yet. The countdown timer in @Ashspren's post ended prematurely. The Blue team still has about 12 hours left. Or, if at least half of you pass your turn (by posting pass in bold) then I can take my next turn. 

blu_1536591960.png

@Rebecca

@Kidpen

@Snipexe

@Cadmium Compounder

@I am a STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claude Aradel is the last Red Agent, and Kandra is the Assassin!

Good Game everyone! This was a tricky board and I don't know about @Ashspren but I had a tough time making good connections between agents. 

So, who's in for the next round? And we'll need two volunteers for Spymaster, too. :)

@Scion of the Mists @A stick  @Jondesu @luckat @Rhapsody @recneps @Rebecca @Kidpen @Snipexe @Cadmium Compounder @I am a STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, I am a STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

I’ll be spy master

who won? My first time playing so does assasin override last red agent or what

Oh sorry, Red Team won! The past several rounds we have been playing the 8-ball variant, where you have to find all of your team's agents and then find the Assassin. 

One of these days we should try the Duet version of Codenames. It was designed for 2 players, but can still work with Teams. Basically, both teams have their own version of the key-card and have to get the other team to guess certain agents. Some of the agents overlap for both teams, some of them don't. And each team has 3 assassin tiles to avoid. The teams win or lose together. It's pretty fun. :) It would take some tweaking to make it work over the forum, and would probably require 1 person to moderate it, but we could make it work. 

12 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Oh sorry, Red Team won! The past several rounds we have been playing the 8-ball variant, where you have to find all of your team's agents and then find the Assassin. 

One of these days we should try the Duet version of Codenames. It was designed for 2 players, but can still work with Teams. Basically, both teams have their own version of the key-card and have to get the other team to guess certain agents. Some of the agents overlap for both teams, some of them don't. And each team has 3 assassin tiles to avoid. The teams win or lose together. It's pretty fun. :) It would take some tweaking to make it work over the forum, and would probably require 1 person to moderate it, but we could make it work. 

Or we could do codenames pictures with random art from the gallery...

But sure, I'm in for next round.