1. Me
  2. @Ashspren
  3. @Scion of the Mists
  4. @Rebecca
  5. @Jondesu
  6. @Kidpen
  7. @luckat
  8. @Snipexe

Would anyone like a go at being spymaster? It's been a few rounds since I was one, so I'll take another stab at it if nobody objects. :)

Edited by Herowannabe
updated player list

3 hours ago, Snipexe said:

I’ll join, though not as spy master, unless you need me to.

Welcome aboard!

Working on setting up the grid right now. We have more than enough players to get started, so @Ashspren I'm going to go ahead and accept you as the other Spymaster, unless we get a last minute volunteer. Once the grid is set up I'll shoot you a PM. 

Woah, hold the train, game 6 isn't over yet!

We're playing 8-ball mode, so when the red team found the assassin the game should have entered sudden death mode. I just double checked, and the spymasters haven't really given anything away about the red team's remaining codenames, so we're going to back up and let the red team finish up the game properly. 

Red team: It's now sudden death mode. @Kidpen cannot give any more hints, but you now have unlimited guessed to find ALL the rest of your agents. If you guess a single incorrect codename then the game ends and the blue team wins, but if you can find the rest of your agents without making any mistakes then you will win. Good luck!

@Kidpen

@recneps

@Jondesu

@Ashspren

@Rebecca

Edited by Herowannabe

Woah, surprise! 

OK, let's make our other two guesses from before official again.  I'm still confident in those.

Svrakiss 

Roial

I'm not sure if we really have any other hints that will help, though. Do we have to just guess randomly and hope we get lucky, or does someone remember something useful?

Svrakiss and Roial are both red agents. 

For your record you have two red agents left, and for the sake of my team, I hope you don't get too lucky :D:P

I will go in and update the game board to show accurate information.

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

33 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

I'm not sure if we really have any other hints that will help, though. Do we have to just guess randomly and hope we get lucky, or does someone remember something useful?

Yep, pretty much, unless someone does remember something. Good luck!

So if we restart the clock from the time when we realized the game wasn't over yet, They would have 1 day and 22 hours (ish) from Hero's post. Does the Countdown still apply in sudden death mode? If so, Then the Red team has approximately until 8:20 PM Mountain time tonight to put in their final votes. 

2 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

So if we restart the clock from the time when we realized the game wasn't over yet, They would have 1 day and 22 hours (ish) from Hero's post. Does the Countdown still apply in sudden death mode? If so, Then the Red team has approximately until 8:20 PM Mountain time tonight to put in their final votes. 

Yes we should have a timer. That means red team has a little less than 11 hours left!