Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

Arelon does seem like a definite. Roial was an inhabitant of Sel - and a fairly prominently featured one in the narrative. Svrakiss were cultural elements. Literally just Demons but on a Selish religion. Roial was more prominent in Elantris, so I'd guess him over Svrakiss, but it could go either way.

I don't know that I agree with putting Roial over Svrakiss, just because the clue could have been Elantris if Roial was the goal. Using Sel as the goal makes me think Kidpin wanted us to think of things on Sel not directly connected to Elantris necessarily.  I do agree with Arelon still, but I would put Svrakiss next I think.

Also, we only get 3 guesses, so there's no point in putting in four.  We got 2 as a clue and we get one extra (if I remember the rules correctly) rather than getting unlimited guesses. They can be for anything we like, regardless of the hint, but we are limited in the number.  I'd put out guesses in as Ambition, Arelon, and Svrakiss, personally.

Then blue teams clue is sister. 2

@Rhapsody @Scion of the Mists @Herowannabe @Julio

I'm on mobile, and hopefully will have time to edit in a countdown clock and formatting later on, but I'm not sure. 

The timer will end at 5:55 PM MST (Utah time) on Monday, August 20th

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

Sister. Hmm...

Jasnah is almost definitely one of them, since she ties in with voidbringers and sister. I don’t see any other sisters, but Vathi and the Nightwatcher are both female. Or well, the Nightwatcher is sort of female, so I guess I’m leaning towards Vathi...

I think that Ambition has to be the one non-Voidbringer agent. Therefore, the remaining ones must be Voidbringer-related, so I would go with Jasnah and the Nifhtwatcher. Plus the Nightwatcher fits the Deity clue and can be thought of as the “sister” of the godspren (alongside the Stormfather and the Sibling). 

Jasnah Kholin and The Nightwatcher are both Blue Agents. Congratulations. You've either won, or you now need only to get the assassin.  Would you like to take your extra guess, if it is eight ball variant?

Edited by Kidpen

I recognize that strategy from playing the actual game. Sorry it didn't work out for you this time around. There are also other strategies from infinite guess clues that I have seen too, and it just takes getting used to different playstyles of different codemasters! Overall, Good Game everyone! 

I don't see any reason why we can't post the master board yet, or the keycard, but I will wait just to make sure. 

One other thought, Red team got unlucky with having multiple of their cards being associated with Sel, whereas, on the other hand, Blue team got lucky by having almost all the Roshar cards being blue cards. But such is the luck of the draw!

Edited by Cadmium Compounder