Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

14 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Sorry I haven’t gotten the new grid up yet. It’s been a crazy week and almost all of my internet browsing has been on my phone. I’ll get to it as soon as I can though. 

No problem! Thanks for making the grid.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Ashspren said:

Any update on the board?

Sorry, life has been crazy, but I finally have a few minutes to sit down and get the next round set up. Working on the grid for the next game now, and will edit a link into this post when I'm done. (EDIT: Link to the grid, as promised)

It looks like our teams will be like so:

Red Team

Spymaster: @Kidpen

@recneps

@Jondesu

@Ashspren

@Rebecca

Blue Team

Spymaster: @Cadmium Compounder

@Rhapsody

@Herowannabe

@Scion of the Mists

@luckat you said you were going to be out of town for a bit, but since it took a while to get this round started you might be back around now. If you want to join in this round just let us know. :)

Edited by Herowannabe
Updated player list

Okay, link to the grid has been edited in above. In the past, I have locked the permissions on the grid so that only the spymasters can edit it, but I realized that I probably don't need to do that. Nobody should be mucking about with the grid except the spymasters anyway, and if they do it will be pretty obvious and easy to fix. 

So with that, we're pretty much ready to begin. I'll send a PM to our spymasters so that we can get round 6 started! :)

6 hours ago, Rhapsody said:

hey nice this is still going on. 

Didn't we have Patji already in the lasr round?

It’s okay for there to be the occasional repeated codename, just so long as the grid as a whole is different. Even then, if we played the exact same grid twice in a row it wouldn’t matter too much because the key-cards are different every time. 

46 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Link to gameboard I think is automatically populates Gameboard 1, make sure you tab over to game board 6

It takes me straight to the Round 6 tab. 

Alright blue team, Catacendre 2... hmm... I see 4 possible names that could relate to the Catecendre. Demoux and Beldre both lived through the Catecendre, the marewill flowers were in the field after the Catecendre, and Innate lived years after the Catecendre. I’m not sure which of these are correct. Thoughts?

I agree with the first three but I think Innate is a stretch. only if he wants to hint at the fact that he actually was impersonated by a kandra who has lived through the catacendre, but that seems like a bit of a convoluted thinking.

I believe the Marewill flowers are the most immediatly associatably with the catacendre but I do not know how to differentiate between Beldre and Demoux (since we only have 2 choices).

So since we have two choices I would probably go with the two characters that survived the catacendre.

So much for my thought processes =)

I think that Marewill Flowers is most strongly associated with the Catacendre.  

In addition to the three people @Herowannabe listed, there's also Reen, whose voice was impersonated by Ruin.  

I would go with Marewill Flowers and something else.  I think that there are much clearer clues for Demoux/Beldre (e.g. Allomancer).  

marewill flowers  is a blue agent.

I am currently on a work computer, which will not let me edit google docs, and will edit the color blue on the game grid when I have a chance. 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

Beldre  is a blue agent

So now it's the red teams turn? @Kidpen

Also, I have noticed that it won't let me edit the game board, because I no longer use the email associated with this account. So I am going to update my email when I get a moment. But could someone else update the board until I get that taken care of?

8 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Also, I have noticed that it won't let me edit the game board, because I no longer use the email associated with this account. So I am going to update my email when I get a moment. But could someone else update the board until I get that taken care of?

Really? 

Oh, I figured it out. I forgot set the link sharing access to be able to edit. Whoops. There you go, anybody should be able to view and edit it now with just the link.