Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

Count Eondel is a Red Agent!

All of the Red Agents have been found!

EDIT: Red Team, I believe you are allowed one additional guess to find the Assassin, or you can pass and wait another turn so I can give you another clue. Correct, @Herowannabe and @Scion of the Mists?

@luckat @xinoehp512 @Rhapsody

Edited by Jondesu

27 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Count Eondel is a Red Agent!

All of the Red Agents have been found!

EDIT: Red Team, I believe you are allowed one additional guess to find the Assassin, or you can pass and wait another turn so I can give you another clue. Correct, @Herowannabe and @Scion of the Mists?

@luckat @xinoehp512 @Rhapsody

Yes, that's correct.  You have one guess remaining this round.  

7 minutes ago, Rhapsody said:

why would we want to find the assassin? Wouldn't we loose then?

We're playing with the "Eightball" variant.  That means that, in addition to finding all your team's agents (which you've already done), you also have to find the Assassin in order to win.  

On 2/5/2018 at 1:51 AM, Herowannabe said:

So this round, lets make a slight alteration to the rules and play with the "Eightball" variant.  If you aren't familiar with this variant, it's basically the same as the regular rules, except that after a team has located all of its agents it then has to also locate the Assassin in order to win the game. There is one slight rule change with this variant: if a team discovers the assassin but hasn't discovered all of their agents then the game does NOT immediately end. Instead, it goes into sudden death mode, and that team gets an unlimited number of guesses to try to locate the rest of their agents. If they are able to find the rest of their agents without making any mistakes then they win. If they discover an innocent bystander or an agent from the opposing team, then they immediately lose and the other team wins. 

15 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

So, preservation, first contract and tevidian tekiel are the three that have the most to do with mistborn, but dustbringers has dust, which is kind of like ash.

Yeah this one is tricky. Don’t forget Noorden, who was the obligator who served Elend. It could be any of them. I think Preservation is the most likely, so I’ll go ahead and make that official and see what happens. 

6 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

How far away are we from getting all of our cards and being able to go for the assassin?

If my math is right blue team needs 1 more blue agent and the assassin. The red team just needs the assassin.