WoR Chapter 84 code

Satsuoni

On twitter someone tweeted Peter if the first word was "Hold" and Peter confirmed it was. So does that help? 

This basically confirms the 10 11 12 is The theory.

Then I think singular 1's are O, 8 L and 25 is D

With 14 as A it looks a little like this.  

H o l d THE 7 E 4 9 15 E T T H A T 21 5 1 17 1 H THE 17 1 3

4 4 L 3 H T 7 15 A D 4 A 3 4 T 9 16 A 9 A 9 3 4 E E D 4 T T E 5
E 7 T 15 19 T H E 3 4 E 5 5 H 5 D E 15 7 5 5 H E 3 4 T H E 9 15 E T 6 15 3 4  
Edited by Aminar

AhbuttheywereleftbehindItisobvious fromthenatureofthebondButwhere wherewherewhereSetoffObvious RealizationlikeapricityTheyarewiththe ShinWemustfindoneCanwemaketousea TruthlessCanwecraftaweapon

The spaces only exist in the old e-ink Kindle version, so the lines will break. The spaces aren't official.

O b v i o u s l y t h e y are fools The Desolation needs no usher It can and will sit where it wishes and the signs are obvious that the spren anticipate it doing so soon The Ancient of Stones must finally begin to crack It is a wonder that upon his will rested the prosperity and peace of a world for over four millennia

Sanderson, Brandon (2014-03-04). Words of Radiance (Stormlight Archive, The) (p. 998). Tom Doherty Associates. Kindle Edition. 

The 11th letter is H.  And the first is O, which works with 1 = O, H = 11.

That being said, there's another O before letter 6, do I skip it? otherwise H = 11 doesn't work

O = 1
B = 2
V = 3
I = 4
O = 1
U = 6?
S = 7
L = 8
Y= 9

T = 10
H = 11
E = 12
Y = 9

A = 13
R = 14
E = 12

F = 15?

is this making any sense
Edited by Ryshadium

Not only that but 10 11 and 12 are 

O b v i o u s l y t h e y are fools The Desolation needs no usher It can and will sit where it wishes and the signs are obvious that the spren anticipate it doing so soon The Ancient of Stones must finally begin to crack It is a wonder that upon his will rested the prosperity and peace of a world for over four millennia

Sanderson, Brandon (2014-03-04). Words of Radiance (Stormlight Archive, The) (p. 998). Tom Doherty Associates. Kindle Edition. 

The 11th letter is H.  

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 281018368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 341629232 bytes) in Unknown on line 0Not just that but 100 11 12 is The.  :)  SOLVING NOPW!

Completed code.  Got lots of help reading everyone's ideas.

Hold the secret that broke the Knights Radiant.  You may need it to destroy the new orders when they return.

You amazing Awesome something something uncouth but meant with a term of respect.

So, what's the secret? :)

Go to the chapter 83 epigraph.  Record the first instance each letter of the alphabet occurs in that epigraph with the number of where it first occurs.  Then use this to substitute out the numbers in the code.

I had this sitting on my computer screen, and it started becoming a jumble of nonsense because I had done various substitutions and couldn't remember what went where anymore:

HOLD THE  SECR E T  THAT B R O 7 1 12 THE 1713

44G11 T 715142541434 T 916149149341212254 TT 125

127 T 1519 T 1112NEW1152512157W111234T11129151
2 T 61534

Thanks to Darmad for saving me from certain insanity. 

Go to the chapter 83 epigraph.  Record the first instance each letter of the alphabet occurs in that epigraph with the number of where it first occurs.  Then use this to substitute out the numbers in the code.

Yes, that part I understand.  I was referring to the secret referred to in the message itself. 

I had lots of help.  I spent 2 days just reading everything collected here! :)

I usually lurk, but this group inspired me to join in.  The idea came to me as I was falling asleep last night. I suggested it this morning and then ran with it. 

I tweeted Peter to confirm, but was trying to avoid giving away too much, so that other people could keep working it if they wanted.  Apparently, giving away the first word was too much!