2 posts in this topic

I apolgise if anyone has already mentioned this, but I didn't see it anywhere on the Oathbringer spoiler board. Also, some of my cosmere knowledge is questionable so I don't know if I have enough information to go on, but regardless, I must push on:

Basically just after Dalinar briefly opens Honor's perpendicularity, Odium exclaims about having killed him already, and later in the scene where Taravangian and Odium meet, Odium remarks that Dalinar wasn't meant to Ascend (with a capital letter, the same way Sazed is spoken about when he became the holder of Harmony). Could this mean that Dalinar now holds Honor? 

HI,

It is hinted that dalinar might hold shard but for now he doesn't holds it. He used honor's perpendicularity but it moves with highstorm so it might be due to Dalinar bonding stormfather. And then Dalinar is still shown as a human after the fight, I suppose it is not possible for anyone to retain his human form once they hold a shard. So for now, dalinar is just a KR, though a powerful one