Best way to read these Books

Radiance

I have only read about 5 books(not including the books I "had" to read in school) in my lifetime and I'm 20. I have a huge collection of fantasy books that I have collected over time because I like collecting haha. But I realized Its sad that I have not been reading them. Two of the five books that I have read is Steelheart and Elantris and at that point I fell in love with reading. But from what I heard The wheel of time series is massive and some say hard to keep track off. Me being new to reading, should I just read them, take notes at the end or....? (When I say new to reading, I'm not saying I'm bad at reading, though Im a bit slower than my friends)

Edited by darceymckelvey

I do not think it will too difficult keeping up with everything since the series is complete and you can read it straight through. There are some nuances that you may not pick up on but honestly they are not really that important to the overall story. Fair warning not all of the books are created equal. The middle ones are commonly thought to be a little tough to get through but as a whole the series is really good. 

• 2 months later...

The Wheel of Time series is my favorite book series coming about equal the the Stormlight Archive. I loved every minute of it. I agree with Ammanas, I think you should read the first book and see if you like it. I was very much like you when I first started the series. I hadn't read many other books and I had the desire to really get into reading. When I read the first book I was daunted by the size but fell in love with the characters. I couldn't put the books down after that. See what you think about the first book and make sure you let us know what you think.