Things in Signed Well of Ascension Leatherbounds

Pagerunner

On 1/28/2019 at 3:10 AM, vollmann said:

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but is he still doing the answers to questions in personalizations?

Looking at getting one of the leatherbound copies of Mistborn, and all I see for options are:

No Personalization Book quote of Brandon's choosing. Happy Birthday! Congratulations! Happy Holidays!

Dragonsteel has been trying to limit the complexity of personalizations in recent years, first by lowering the length of the personalization request, then by drastically increasing the price of more special personalizations, and now by (I guess) removing the ability to ask questions altogether, instead giving you a few generic personalization options. 

Unless something changes, I am going to assume they don't want Brandon spending a lot of time on this kind of stuff, and so no questions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 2:10 PM, Argent said:

Dragonsteel has been trying to limit the complexity of personalizations in recent years, first by lowering the length of the personalization request, then by drastically increasing the price of more special personalizations, and now by (I guess) removing the ability to ask questions altogether, instead giving you a few generic personalization options. 

Unless something changes, I am going to assume they don't want Brandon spending a lot of time on this kind of stuff, and so no questions. 

Yeah, unfortunately. I'm almost at the point I can buy one, and they cut the ability...