6 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Based on what Straw did, and I know what straw did, he should know I was incapable of soothing Drake last night. I... think at least one other person might know what he did. 

Are you saying Straw is a Rioter?

And that he redirected your sooth to someone else? 

And that person is the person that may know what he did?

I'm not going to explain Straw, that's his perogative. Suffice it to say, there is no situation where he is an elim. Or a mistborn. I originally was thinking it was Seonid who did it, but it wasn't. Therefore, this is currently my reads list

Village: Straw, Seonid, Drake

Mistborn: I still think its HH. Therefore, I'm keeping my vote on him.

Mixed: I'm still not sure what to make of Darkness. Straw previously fell in this category, but now he has been vetted. Araris also goes in this category

Unknown- All the nearly inactive people, I don't know what to make of. They just aren't saying enough for me to get any sort of solid read. 

Ok, I did not soothe Drake. Even if I had the ability to, why would I? As I think upon this more, I think Darkness may be an elim. However, I am still more interested in lynching a Mistborn, so i will keep my vote on HH, who still seems to be the best candidate for mistborn. 

Edited by Steeldancer

Wow, this got really exciting. Time for a vote count. 

Not as exciting a vote count as I thought it would be. 

HH- Steel

Darkness- Straw

Shane- Araris, Darkness. 

And thats it. You do realize the mistborn has an extra vote, plus whatever voting shenanigans get pulled out??? Please vote guys

Edited by Steeldancer
took me a minute to figure out

16 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Wow, this got really exciting. Time for a vote count. 

Not as exciting a vote count as I thought it would be. 

HH- Steel

Darkness- Straw

Shane- Araris, Drake, I think you mean Darkness not Drake

And thats it. You do realize the mistborn has an extra vote, plus whatever voting shenanigans get pulled out??? Please vote guys

@Araris Valerian thanks.  If this is normal behavior for straw, then it's less pressing to challenge it.

I'm loathe to lynch an inactive again,  because I think we actually have good leads to follow up on now. But if we don't get a consensus, I'm ok with a lynch on shane as being better than leaving it up to the mistborn's vote manip.

Apparently Straw is cleared of being mistborn.  And, pending my answer from Joe, it looks like Darkness and Drake are non-mistborn.

Araris is flying under the radar a little at this point, but I had a villager sense on him after interactions last cycle. Or at least a non eliminator sense -  could potentially be mistborn.

3 inactives is annoying but better than we've faced in other games.

I'll go back and look over HH's posts after my meeting tonight. My best guess for mistborn right now is either him or Araris.

Okay then, with Joe's clarifications I'm pretty sure that clears Darkness. Darkness, I wouldn't get too irritated at having to reveal that you are soother, because after the rules were made clear I suspect anybody could have connected those dots.

Also, I scanned Straw on the first night. If somebody else targeted Straw with an action on that night, speak up. But otherwise? I'm pretty sure Straw can't be the mistborn.

We have Shane and HH as suggested lynches. Both of those sound reasonable.

Personally, I believe HH is our best bet.

Hello everyone that thinks I'm the Mistborn. You realize that as the votes stand now, that if I were the Mistborn, I could just Sooth a vote off of me and be fine. But, I am not the Mistborn, so I would die from the lynch as it is now. I realize that to survive for the time being, I will have to pull the votes in two directions.

To preserve myself, I vote Shane.

Everyone will see the results of the lynch at the end, so I suggest you pay particular attention to the votes on me. Thank you.

So, I've looked through all of HH's posts - there aren't that many of them. But after looking through his D1 actions, I'm actually convinced he's not the mistborn. Why? Because I have become convinced that HH is an Eliminator.

He starts off D1 voting of Devotary of Spontaneity, a safe poke vote on someone who hadn't been active yet. Several hours later, he starts pushing back against the Ornstein lynch.

I do not see much reason in lynching Ornstein, even if he isn't active for the first cycle, because he may become active later and we do not want to unnecessarily lynch a villager without giving them a chance. (But please, @Ornstein, please be active)

Hey everyone, I checked Ornstein's profile, and he hasn't been on since Saturday. That's before the game started, so he hasn't seen any of our tags, or the Shard in general. Should we give him a chance to see game before we lynch hims? Or is it not worth it?

Right now, we have enough votes to lynch him.

What are your thoughts on Ornstein, whether he should be lynched or not? He is an inactive, and currently leading in votes.

I feel guilty, since he hasn't even logged on the Shard since Saturday.

And then, towards the end of the cycle, after the lynch on Ornstein is almost assured (but before the counter-train on asterion got started) he joins the lynch that he's been so conflicted about.

Okay, so the cycle is just mere hours from ending, and Ornstein has still not appeared. I think it's a good move to push through with a lynch today, and I'll add my vote to Ornstein to make it mostly safe against vote-manip.

He's then not present until after rollover.

Wow, I didn't see Asterion get caught up at the end. That was a quick bandwagon.

So, in summary, my review of HH's D1 posts indicates that he stood up against the Ornstein lynch, trying to get it shut down. And then, at the end when it seemed like there was no hope of saving him, he jumped on the lynch train. To me, it looks a whole lot like an Elim trying to save a teammate and then jumping on when it becomes clear they can't save him in order to gain town credibility.

@Darkness_, @Drake Marshall, @Steeldancer what do you think?

Edited by Seonid
Added a Steeldancer tag

@Seonid, why am I a better candidate than Shane? You haven't really presented a case against me, and I'm making the game more fun for everyone (hopefully) by being active. Also, basically every game that I've played, someone says "Araris is flying under the radar." It's definitely not something I try to do, because I've given stances on a lot of things that have happened this game. Also, I'm wiped and need to call it a night. So I won't be able to offer any defense against a bandwagon on me.

In all honesty, I don't know what to really say. Like I'm still trying to figure out how things work. Honestly, my thoughts are is that DA is village, Drake is village, Araris is either the mistborn or an eliminator, HH, Seonid, Shaney, and straw are unknown to me. But seeing as I have about 3 votes on me, there's not much I can say in defense that would make me not lynched. 

Edit: I also forgot to vote so I will vote for HH

Edited by shanerockes

Updated Vote Count:
Hemalurgic Headshot (2): Steeldancer, Shanerockes
Darkness_ (1): Straw
Shanerockes (2): Araris Valerian,  Hemalurgic Headshot
Araris (2): Seonid, ShaneyRus
Steeldancer (1): Drake Marshall
Seonid (1): Darkness_

@Araris Valerian @Darkness_ @Hemalurgic Headshot Can you please clarify if you are voting for Shanerockes or ShaneyRus?

Day 3 ends in 
bla_1515135600.png

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

3 minutes ago, shanerockes said:

In all honesty, I don't know what to really say. Like I'm still trying to figure out how things work. Honestly, my thoughts are is that DA is village, Drake is village, Araris is either the mistborn or an eliminator, HH, Seonid, Shaney, and straw are unknown to me. But seeing as I have about 3 votes on me, there's not much I can say in defense that would make me not lynched. 

You have a number of options, actually. HH also has 3 votes (IIRC), so you can vote on him. I don't think that would be good for the town,  because if hh is an Elim,  the mistborn is one lucky kill away from winning.  But I could be wrong and HH could be the mistborn.

Or you could vote araris with me.  One more vote,  and Araris would be tied for the lynch.

Or you could pick someone else, make a strong defense of yourself (sometimes revealing your role helps)  and hope people see it.

2 minutes ago, Seonid said:

You have a number of options, actually. HH also has 3 votes (IIRC), so you can vote on him. I don't think that would be good for the town,  because if hh is an Elim,  the mistborn is one lucky kill away from winning.  But I could be wrong and HH could be the mistborn.

You don't recall correctly, unless i have my vote count wrong.

7 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Or you could vote araris with me.  One more vote,  and Araris would be tied for the lynch.

Or you could pick someone else, make a strong defense of yourself (sometimes revealing your role helps)  and hope people see it.

Welp My role is not much use without pm's but I am smoker 2. Last night I had protected DA cuz I didn't know who else to protect entirely and it doesn't do much to help me so there's that. I can't give any defence or anything after this because I'm heading to bed. Hope everyone makes a good choice

1 hour ago, Seonid said:

So, I've looked through all of HH's posts - there aren't that many of them. But after looking through his D1 actions, I'm actually convinced he's not the mistborn. Why? Because I have become convinced that HH is an Eliminator.

He starts off D1 voting of Devotary of Spontaneity, a safe poke vote on someone who hadn't been active yet. Several hours later, he starts pushing back against the Ornstein lynch.

And then, towards the end of the cycle, after the lynch on Ornstein is almost assured (but before the counter-train on asterion got started) he joins the lynch that he's been so conflicted about.

He's then not present until after rollover.

So, in summary, my review of HH's D1 posts indicates that he stood up against the Ornstein lynch, trying to get it shut down. And then, at the end when it seemed like there was no hope of saving him, he jumped on the lynch train. To me, it looks a whole lot like an Elim trying to save a teammate and then jumping on when it becomes clear they can't save him in order to gain town credibility.

@Darkness_, @Drake Marshall, @Steeldancer what do you think?

Huh... That actually makes a lot of sense. I think you might well be right about HH.

I'm not quite sold on Araris being the mistborn though. If Araris is indeed evil at all, my guess is he'd be the third elim, not a mistborn. Ideally these sort of considerations wouldn't be important, but I'm pretty sure Araris wasn't active one of the nights the mistborn killed somebody. They even gave advance warning about it.

So... Hm. This is tricky.

Living player list:

Steeldancer- I'm basically certain that Steeldancer isn't an elim... But, come to think of it, he could be the mistborn.

Straw- I know Straw's role, and it isn't mistborn. Probably not elim either, seeing how they acted in Ornstein lynch.

Seonid- Potentially doing a really good job of lying, but I'm pretty sure Seonid is a villager.

Hemalurgic Headshot- I believe HH is elim.

Darkness- Village soother 2.

Drake Marshall- Village smoker 2.

shanerockes- Shane might conceivably be an elim, but I kind of doubt they are mistborn. And, if my guess about Araris and/or HH is correct, shane can't be an elim either.

ShaneyRus- I don't think they are active enough to have submitted kill orders.

Araris Valerian- I believe Araris is elim.

Aspen- Also too inactive to be the mistborn, I think.

If my theory holds about Araris and HH, I'm pretty sure that makes Steeldancer the mistborn. Part of why I didn't consider him earlier was that I had a village read on him, but I realize that the criteria for finding the mistborn really aren't the same as the criteria for finding an elim.

@Steeldancer, you are totally at liberty to keep your role to yourself, but if you do have some kind of alibi for a night action, I will abandon my suspicions of you promptly.

If nobody else backs this, I will switch my vote before the cycle ends to someplace it might count.

Just popping in (having a hard time sleeping) to respond to Drake about that night I said I was inactive, I sent in an order during the Day and Joe let it go through. In case I survive I'd rather not roleclaim, and I haven't done/learned anything useful to justify claiming to stay alive.

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

Just popping in (having a hard time sleeping) to respond to Drake about that night I said I was inactive, I sent in an order during the Day and Joe let it go through. In case I survive I'd rather not roleclaim, and I haven't done/learned anything useful to justify claiming to stay alive.

It occured to me that you might be able to do that, yes. Like I said, ideally this shouldn't be a consideration. I am glad you were able to put in an action.

Still, I don't really think you are the mistborn. I do sort of think that you're an elim, but I really don't think you're the mistborn.

Regardless, by my calculations, it may actually be somewhat better for the village to lynch a villager today than it would be to lynch an elim.

@Drake Marshall, Straw claims to know that Steeldancer is a soother.  Steeldancer claims that this clears straw, because he is aware of a night actin targeting him last night.

The two cleared each other in a dance reminiscent of you and darkness clearing each other.

That leaves 6 players left - me, HH, Araris, Shaneyrus,  Shanerockes,  and aspen.

HH I've rejected for reasons given above.  Aspen is too inactive,  and I'm not sure about either of the shanes.

I'm not the mistborn,  so if we trust Steeldancer and straw,  then one of the two shanes or Araris is our mistborn.

Activity makes me doubt the shanes.  Admittedly, I had forgotten about Araris not being here, but he seems to have placed an order regardless.

If you can mane a decent case against either Shane, or pick apart Steeldancer or Straw's story, I'm all ears.