Just went from interested to obsessed

The Night Watcher

So. We all know how this started. I was a reader, just like any of you. But then I had questions, and Brandon's a secretive little demon, so I had to look ay forums and theories and then I got ideas.... And now I'm here. This is what I like:

1. Greek salad.

2. Eating cake and crying about it.

3. Yelling at books.

Welcome @The Night Watcher welcome to brandon's perpendicularity. As well meaning as @Benjamin_Stormblessed may be I would not take that cookie as there is a pretty good chance that it will Ruin your day. Enjoy all that we have to offer save the cookies and once again welcome and have an upvote!

EDIT: @The Night Watcher it is considered by many to be the traditional initiation into the shard. 

Edited by Nathrangking

• 4 months later...
44 minutes ago, Herman_Bolivia said:

I absolutely loved Oathbringer. It was so awesome.

"My life to yours, my breath become yours."

Try to look at the date of the most recent post before posting on a thread. This one has been gone a couple months.

On 15/12/2017 at 7:44 AM, ElephantEarwax said:

@Herman_Bolivia Welcome to the shard. Have a cookie. 

Could you say "My life to yours, my breath become yours." for initiation.

How did you like Oathbringer? (no spoilers please)

It kind of bothers me that on one hand you don't want people to spoil some books for you...

on the other hand you're asking people to say a phrase that they'll only say if they HAVEN'T read a certain book, and it's a little bit of a spoiler to explain what the phrase is about.

Just now, Snorkel said:

It kind of bothers me that on one hand you don't want people to spoil some books for you...

on the other hand you're asking people to say a phrase that they'll only say if they HAVEN'T read a certain book, and it's a little bit of a spoiler to explain what the phrase is about.

I wouldn’t say it’s a spoiler. You mostly find out in the first chapter, the basics at least.

On 4/28/2018 at 3:37 PM, Jehoiada said:

You guys are literally giving them your souls!!!! Stop!!!!!!

Edit: and dont eat the cookies they haves the spikes

That is a double hit. 

17 hours ago, Snorkel said:

Well, we don't have an [OB] tag.